Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] (1975 Views)

What Keeps A Relationship Alive...Good Looks Or Money(photos)? / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / Sure ways To Keep Your Long Term Relationship Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hopeforcharles(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
I just saw this somewhere and I felt someone somewhere needs this.

A good relationship will surely keep you happy and healthy, and if that’s what you have now, making it last longterm isn’t rocket science—really.
Scientists at the University of Illinois recently analyzed 45 studies and 12,273 reports on relationships and narrowed down their findings into five strategies for keeping the bond strong withyour significant other.
According to the pros, here are the best strategies to include in your relationship game plan:

1. Clear the air: Talk about whatever’s on your mind, even if it’s just that you’re annoyed she left her makeup all over the bathroom counter. Putting it off will only force you to bottle up emotions and that could lead to passive aggressive actions later on.

2. Get happy: If you’re pissed off, chances are your crappy mood will rub off on everyone around you, including your girlfriend. Sure, sometimes a bad mood is unavoidable, but do your best to stay positive… especially on date nights.

3. Divide and conquer: Who knew that simply divvying up chores could help your relationship? Taking part in shared responsibilities reminds her that you’re committed — and it gets things around the house done a heck of a lot faster which will make her even happier.

4. Mix it up: Of course you love your one-on-one time with her, but including friends and family in your activities can actually help you out as a couple. It shows your girlfriend that you are interested in the people she cares about and gives her the opportunity to get to know your crewas well.

5. Leave no doubts: Simplyput, make sure she knows that you are 100% into her — and not just for her looks. Encourage her to achieve her own goals and lend support whenever she needs it most. You don’t have to make an elaborate production out of building her up; a sum of small daily gestures should do the trick.
So, what’s the end result of all these rules? A rock solid relationship. If it all sounds like too much to take on at once, don’t panic. Just start with one strategy and buildyour way up.

The University of Illinois study found that a person who practices one of the strategies is more likely to practice the others as well, so one may be enough!
Fights over dirty dishes and leaving the toilet seat up or down will still ensue, but in the long run remember that it’s the effort that counts.
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
present!!!
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by Chibuhealth(f): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
The list is not complete... Continue
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hopeforcharles(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chibuhealth:
The list is not complete... Continue
list not complete? I thought i said Men only? !!!
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hopeforcharles(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
brito:
present!!!
Noted Missy.
Nairaland.
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by DeKasablanca(f): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2015
undecided saying men only only makes females want to read it more. U dunno
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hopeforcharles(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2015
DeKasablanca:
undecided saying men only only makes females want to read it more. U dunno
Really? Oh now i know, shockedshocked
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by DeKasablanca(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Really? Oh now i know, shockedshocked
Lol
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hookmedia: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] cheesy grin nice one. Got to practice it
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by Shugaryme(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
hopeforcharles:
I thought i said Men only? !!!
As the men no come comment nko? You should be happy girls are commenting tongue
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by hopeforcharles(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shugaryme:

As the men no come comment nko? You should be happy girls are commenting tongue
Yes dear this was the same thing that happened to the gospel when it was brought to the Jews they refused it and it was sent to the gentiles, so women hear me I said it, you are free to open and read, after all what a man can do a woman can ******* what I am I thinking?. Lol
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] by jordinsparkles(f): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2016
I looovvvveee this write up.

(1) (Reply)

A Life Touching Story: ‘I Took Off Myunderwear’ (A Must Read) / My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined / RELATIONSHIP: THE GAME of TRUST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.