Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) (32734 Views)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by topeorekoy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
All Progressives Congress(APC) held its Mega Rally today 14th January 2015 at the AVMCC field (Old Airways ground) in Ikeja. The Mega Rally started 9am and it attracted big wigs from the party. Asiwaju, Bola Ahmed Tinubu; Gov Fashola and his deputy, Akinwunmi Ambode, his wife and deputy, Lagos APC chairman; Mr Ajomale and many others.

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/01/pictures-from-apc-mega-rally-in-lagos.html

10 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by topeorekoy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Colorful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Iyawotolu: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Everything na mega, mega, na wa ooooooooo

Mega Rally

Mega City

Mega lies

Mega Propaganda

Mega Caricature
[size=14pt]
APC, I hail your Megalomania tendencies
[/size]

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Stevejog(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bihari pulling crowd....

3 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Elections result have been announced. This is jega.
Out of 68 million registered voters

Jonathan got 58 million votes

buhari got 1 million votes

prof sonaya got 10 votes (only her family members voted for her)

the other 9 million voters were fake i.d and pvc created by APC.

Therefore jonathan has been declared the winner.

Dated february 14th

gej till 2019

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by teemanbastos(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
beautiful..........................walai..dis 2015 dun dy sure 4 APC
2 party system good sha. truly ''UNITED WE STAND''

Buhari/Osinbajo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by iiichidodo: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
I recognize some indigenes of Ogun,Oyo and Oshun amongst the throng...is this crowd not hired and hauled via lorries and trailers?? I don't see any non-yoruba Lagosian( at least 60% Lagos Population) sticking with APC,then you have the core Lagosians who don't take kindly to having an outsider at the helm, very galling indeed.Add this to the charisma of Jimi and the 'federal momentum' of Bros J then APC might have to truck in voters from Ogun,Oyo and Oshun to retain Lagos...

16 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by yuio33: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
tongue
Who told you lagosian don't want an outsider to be governor, lagosian has just less than 10% of the population. 97% of lagos comes from the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. the Other African don't know the different between North Korea and South korea, it is 2 countries.

The issue is it is called the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. And we are separate from Nigeria. And the people are against occupation by Nigeria.

Monarchy is Higher than civilian. And tinubu/ awolowo/obasanjo are against that. And that why they are totally rejected.. because the people prefer their culture over anything.

they are a culture people... 200 years after, Yoruba people still greet people the way, their forefather greet people.. And still wear the same cloth. That shows you the type of people they are. And anyone who come in conflict with royalty get into trouble. And this is what tinubu/ awolowo/obasanjo are experiences. Nothing has change in their lifes. they prefer it the way they have done it before.

because the people are culture people. If Emperor Oduduwa ademusiwa ask them to vote for you.. they will vote for you. If tinubu/ awolowo/obasanjo says they should. they will not not.. because the people are culture people. This is how their culture works. Their culture is more powerful than religion or person.

99% of the people of Western Nigeria are against continue occupation by the country of Nigeria.

You can see mike adenuga with his $4billion trying to prostrate to Prof Soyinka, who does not have $1 million. But Soyinka reach out his hand to stop him.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5IH1_J2Cnz4/U1dJqoxlo4I/AAAAAAAAq4o/IOrEcibkVzw/s1600/40423-042813.png[/img]

1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by money121(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by dmjinc(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iyawotolu:
grin

Na Osoronga be that?

PEJ looks like Osoronga in that picture, a fatter version.

3 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by youngds: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
undecided

12 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by emalek86(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seun time to put chatting in this forum.
You can't imagine the beautiful bae we see all the time here without having the chance to say hello.

5 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by meforyou1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mega losers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by coolhamid(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
The only difference between APC and PDP is General buhari..

GMB realized that he can't become Nigeria president without the support of the south that's why he is romancing the likes of Tinubu and co...

I would have love JIMI AGBAJE to continue from where fashola stopped and see what the guy has to offer...

Tinubu and his boiz (fashola, ambode, ashafa e.t.c) will continue to loot Lagos state treasury till ....

Coolhamid

5 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by okotv(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ambode will win.

simple and short.

19 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by lolababe331e: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
No wonder I was seeing Ambode everywhere in Ikeja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by speaktome(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAI! APC

The business of selling Broom on my Church mind

I think it will b a lucrative one

My Signature all the way!
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Alphaoscar: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Change ! Change!! Change !!!

Change Jonathan, continuity in lagos!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by TRADELYN: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
I like Ambode since he looks very healthy, energetic and good~looking.

All the best!

10 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Macelliot(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Change ! Change!! Change !!!

Change Jonathan, continuity in lagos!!!
Guy, I don't want to loose you...
Buhari daughter is living comfortably in the UK and you are shouting like an abnormal man....
Oboy, no allow Hypertension kill you oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by dmjinc(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015

6 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Iroh88(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
This party simply rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

#Channnnge!!!!

PDP and her supporters after the elections would be like....

17 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Michdear(f): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mega tinz meanwhile
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by dre11(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Change is inevitable

Eko ki gba nonsense
They stood up for the right reasons, for the right candidate

Not the tug, tout that want to use NigerDelta to destabilise the nation if his clueless Oga does not win

4 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by lion042(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nonsense party
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by alaoeri: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Change is all we want, GEJ otuoke is calling, GMB/PYO Aso rock straight.
Sai Buhari 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by smudge2079(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmm. Politics is really a dirty game.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Joejonah(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
we stay in the sun for them
when they get there, they forget US.

disenfranchised myself since 2007!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) / Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.