Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) (32745 Views)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Oviejosi: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
clean way to make money online for free just click on https://shorte.st/ref/3fcff56846 for more infor.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by watchindelta(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
2015 See tears embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Chimacks(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm not a supporter of any of d political parties, BUT all these people shouting we need 'change' ,is Buhari a conductor or what?
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by iiichidodo: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

[s]
You are a Mega liar!!!

The only picture visible enough for you to identify anybody from the crowd was the one they use for the advert and it is just a youth march from Maryland to Gani Fawehinmi park.

I was [/s] their live [s]and no single person was hired from any where but a fraction of Ambode supporters under the banners of Ambode youth Initiative and Team A+. The crowd are just a fraction of his numerous supporters.[/s]
Dude,like the hell was that?? Their live?!... Calm down son.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by onyeka84: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
All Na wash. I just wish GEJ could put in more effort
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
topeorekoy:
All Progressives Congress(APC) held its Mega Rally today 14th January 2015 at the AVMCC field (Old Airways ground) in Ikeja. The Mega Rally started 9am and it attracted big wigs from the party. Asiwaju, Bola Ahmed Tinubu; Gov Fashola and his deputy, Akinwunmi Ambode, his wife and deputy, Lagos APC chairman; Mr Ajomale and many others.

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/01/pictures-from-apc-mega-rally-in-lagos.html

...don't u people where suit in that Nigeria?....why where traditional cloth like farmer (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by vicogu76(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
BabaEleko:
PDP una don enter half chance. Fashola the incoming Chief of Staff to Incoming President Mohammadu Buhari. I hail oooo.

QUICK ADS FOR MY PADDY:
They are Naija's 1st online Hip Hop Store: Purveyor of Solid Gold & affordable 10k,14k, 18k Gold plated, Hip Hop Necklaces, Pendants, Watch, Bracelets, Rings and Sunglasses etc. They ship nationwide (Nigeria). They also offer 24-48hrs SPEED DELIVERY and PAY ON DELIVERY for LAGOS, other states can be arranged. They also also accept major Nigerian Debit and Credit card using VoguePay Secured Server. Visit WWW.MANDILAX.COM to view their collections or add them on BBM: 7EE77101 to place your order. MANDILAX ...Quality first!
one thing here is for sure not everyone here 'll vote apc. Pdp 'll rule till 2019
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Its your father now.
u see how blunt u are.... I asked who e was den u couldn't just shut the hell up... Mayb its Ur fada sha
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by olaboy001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
youngds:
undecided
You can't sweep with an umbrella
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by iiichidodo: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chimacks:
I'm not a supporter of any of d political parties, BUT all these people shouting we need 'change' ,is Buhari a conductor or what?
No..Buhari is a jackboot..A known Boko Haram sympathizer,tribalist and,following his campaigns south of the country, a bloody snake in the greens..
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hi

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by jide333(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
So now apc followers no go accuse the people that attended the rally of bein paid by their leaders.. But if it were to be pdp the whole apc followers will come and ask how much they were paid to attend the rally.. Insane followers of apc's shit
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Its your father now.
u see how blunt u are.... I asked who e was den u couldn't just shut the hell up... Mayb its Ur fada sha :-/
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society .But at a very close observation at the APC, I am seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representative under PDP .8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of theAPC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is. the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ) please Nigerians i still wonder how can a 72years old change your future when he has already finished his life here on earth how many more years does he have to live be wise...God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by golddust6000(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
same criminals
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by iiichidodo: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
redcliff:

See no matter what you say... one thing is obvious, PDP would never! And i repeat never go to lagos as long as the current APC structure stil stands..bye.
Speak for yourself...GEJ till..2029'...
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Sajio(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
What is massive about this crowd?? u can't compare Apc have here to that of PDP.. PDP all the wey!!
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Alphaoscar: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Guy, I don't want to loose you...
Buhari daughter is living comfortably in the UK and you are shouting like an abnormal man....
Oboy, no allow Hypertension kill you oh

We don see u. Bleep off my mention.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
FEBRUARY 14...naija pple don 4get dt ds feb. 14 is a valentine day self...but Feb 14,2015 is now a date to behold in Naija..well..a yoruba adage says..already known devil is better than a new angel...Jonathan said more than wat GMB is saying now...he said he had no shoe..he had a poor background..ds and dt...now GMB is saying d same thing...declaring his assets...they said he loaned money for presidential form which I neva blived coz he cud afford it...P.D.P and A.P.C are jez parties..and they can change anytime...BUT Nigeria will remain d same...pls vote wisely...don't vote for P.D.P bcoz u like d party...don't vote for A.P.C bcoz u love d party...but vote d man of ur choice...long live Nigeria...longlive Nigerians..#oluwadammy
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by olaboy001(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sajio:
What is massive about this crowd?? u can't compare Apc have here to that of PDP.. PDP all the wey!!
If you've sight problem you need to see a doctor
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by ricsman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Elections result have been announced. This is jega.
Out of 68 million registered voters

Jonathan got 58 million votes

buhari got 1 million votes

prof sonaya got 10 votes (only her family members voted for her)

the other 9 million voters were fake i.d and pvc created by APC.

Therefore jonathan has been declared the winner.

Dated february 14th

gej till 2019
.dreamer wake up
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by adebisicutie: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm watching it in TVC now
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Alphaoscar: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
snazzy5050:

u see how blunt u are.... I asked who e was den u couldn't just shut the hell up... Mayb its Ur fada sha :-/

If not that you are stupid and a mor0n, how can call someone more succesful, intelligent, charismatic and more handsome than your fada a monkey?
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by publisher(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
From the pictures I've seen here, GEJ's crowd in Lagos was MUCH more than this APC's so called mega rally.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by twerkjack: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Dated february 14th

gej till 2019
UR A CRAZY JOBLESS INDIVIDUAL. IF U LOVE PDP DAT MUCH GO AND DIE FOR DEM LIKE THE REST OF UR MATES IN AKWA IBOM
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by eleko1: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin] embarassedDThe difference is CLEAR.SAI BUHARI
Iyawotolu:
grin
embarassed Make Mama Shepo catch U grin cheesy
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!! Look @ d difference!!!! Thank God I married a lovely lady; an epitome of beauty as a wife

With a wife like mama peace in my house, chai!!!!!! I won't be having erectionnnn as long as d marriage last u know

However, I wouldn't have made such silly mistake anyway when I am not blind

Even if I was blind, those my younger sisters around me would have gone extra miles to frustrate every of her moves in d house

Don't mind me Mama peace; just a joke u know before u send SSS after my asss

I love u as my C-IN-C

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by blamelessly(f): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
I go enter broom production business o. See how many brooms per head I for don sell. Up APC

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Wahala90: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari still hustling at age 73. Failure.

Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Dated february 14th

gej till 2019
You're a mugu indeed.
Re: APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) by redcliff: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
iiichidodo:
Speak for yourself...GEJ till..2029'...

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.