Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please Be Patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be Patient (1200 Views)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / ( Photo) If A Lady Can Be Patient Enough To Arrange These,she's A Wife Material / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Life sometimes look like what we hoped for will not come to pass. When we run out of patience, when the itch to drop a particular way of life, ways of doing things, things you believe in and mostly a humble relationship and go for big one that might be disastrous. You just have to remain steadfast its never easy i know but please try.

This story is about a sweet relationship between Frank and Angela, they ve both dated for three years now. Frank was a student and Angela was a receptionist at cyber cafe. They both shared many things in common and loved themselves. Angela has been offering help to Frank for his Education and so many other things.

Then came a time when Angela started acting funny, many of her friends usually tell her of how they travel to diferent parts of the country and to have fun and meet diferent people. Angela loved travelling and would constantly remind her guy that she wants to visit places. He will as usual advise her to just leave the matter for now since he can’t afford that and even if she can, she should save the money as it will help her in future. He promised her that they will go wherever she wants as he is already through with school and looking for job that once he start earning salary, he will make her fantasy come through.

Angela did not listen. One xmas period, a guy who she usually gist with in her office promised to take her to a particular State and she accepted. She travelled without informing Frank and when Frank called she hadly pick when she picks she does not sound good nor respond very well to him. He enquired from her friends and they told him she had travelled. But don’t know where, with whom or why.

When she came back, she visited frank and he demanded why she travelled without his consent, she lied that she went with a friend for a burial. After much arguments, frank forgave her.
But as they were sleeping together that night, a text came into her phone and when he opened it,(anyone can read each other’s text as stipulated in the relationship) the text read ” baby i enjoyed our trip, the sex, food, museum and beach am ready for such again trip whenever you wish. He was filled with cold and anger. He drove her out of the house, she never cared cos the man had asked her to date him so he went to the man.

Months later, Frank secured a Job. By this time the dude has dumped her and she has ran back to plead with Frank but he refused. When he got his first salary, on his way home he was thinking and tears filled his eyes. He was crying because the lady was there for him. Is this not noney now i would have taken her to anywhere. He thought to himself. Why don’t you just forgive her and take her back his mind told him? No he said. I can’t forgive a cheat. I hate cheating.

What situation have you found yourself, just hold on a little while your time is coming, no matter the temptation think of the everlasting consequence. That guy today will soon arrive.

https://enlightennigeriablog./2015/01/14/please-be-patient/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Patient by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Because of this interesting story...i'm going to click that link smiley
Re: Please Be Patient by MrCork: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
MORNDEW:
Life sometimes look like what we hoped for will not come to pass. When we run out of patience, when the itch to drop a particular way of life, ways of doing things, things you believe in and mostly a humble relationship and go for big one that might be disastrous. You just have to remain steadfast its never easy i know but please try.

This story is about a sweet relationship between Frank and Angela, they ve both dated for three years now. Frank was a student and Angela was a receptionist at cyber cafe. They both shared many things in common and loved themselves. Angela has been offering help to Frank for his Education and so many other things.

Then came a time when Angela started acting funny, many of her friends usually tell her of how they travel to diferent parts of the country and to have fun and meet diferent people. Angela loved travelling and would constantly remind her guy that she wants to visit places. He will as usual advise her to just leave the matter for now since he can’t afford that and even if she can, she should save the money as it will help her in future. He promised her that they will go wherever she wants as he is already through with school and looking for job that once he start earning salary, he will make her fantasy come through.

Angela did not listen. One xmas period, a guy who she usually gist with in her office promised to take her to a particular State and she accepted. She travelled without informing Frank and when Frank called she hadly pick when she picks she does not sound good nor respond very well to him. He enquired from her friends and they told him she had travelled. But don’t know where, with whom or why.

When she came back, she visited frank and he demanded why she travelled without his consent, she lied that she went with a friend for a burial. After much arguments, frank forgave her.
But as they were sleeping together that night, a text came into her phone and when he opened it,(anyone can read each other’s text as stipulated in the relationship) the text read ” baby i enjoyed our trip, the sex, food, museum and beach am ready for such again trip whenever you wish. He was filled with cold and anger. He drove her out of the house, she never cared cos the man had asked her to date him so he went to the man.

Months later, Frank secured a Job. By this time the dude has dumped her and she has ran back to plead with Frank but he refused. When he got his first salary, on his way home he was thinking and tears filled his eyes. He was crying because the lady was there for him. Is this not noney now i would have taken her to anywhere. He thought to himself. Why don’t you just forgive her and take her back his mind told him? No he said. I can’t forgive a cheat. I hate cheating.

What situation have you found yourself, just hold on a little while your time is coming, no matter the temptation think of the everlasting consequence. That guy today will soon arrive.

..bro...so u sayn u hate women becuz u hate frank?..... We don't gerrrrit! angry

1 Like

Re: Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

..bro...so u sayn u hate women becuz u hate frank?..... We don't gerrrrit! angry
where did the writer mentioned that he hated women.
Re: Please Be Patient by Enegod(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

l'm touched... angry
Re: Please Be Patient by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Very touching & admonishing.
Re: Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
I wish we can all be patient especially our ladies. Life is not to be rushed.
Re: Please Be Patient by Agybabe(f): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Pretty good cry cry embarassed
Re: Please Be Patient by toliamy: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmm....Am gonna click the link, please dont ask me y
Re: Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
toliamy:
Hmmmm....Am gonna click the link, please dont ask me y
why?
Re: Please Be Patient by perry2020(f): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
I so love this story.i hate cheats
Re: Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2015
perry2020:
I so love this story.i hate cheats
Hi, my mail still begs for ur attention.
Re: Please Be Patient by MORNDEW(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Patient is a virtue dat is suppose to be imbibed by everyone

(1) (Reply)

Why Single Women See Married Men As Hot Cake! / Snoring Remedy Is Here / Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot On Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.