Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! (1370 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
I went to the ATM this evening, only for the ATM to reject my card due to insufficient fund. I decided to check my acc balance. Lo and behold, my account bal was just #524. This is not funny at all. I had reasonable amount of money in it. I did not even receive any alert on my missing money. I'm sad. I want to close my atm card tomorrow because I suspect that my card has been clone.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Melahou(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
You forgot ur boyfriend has ur password...
Unless you want him arrested

1 Like

Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Melahou:
You forgot ur boyfriend has ur password...
Unless you want him arrested
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Update: I went to the bank and truly the bank confirmed the stealing of the money. They say they will show me the footage in a week time.

Meanwhile this is my theory on how my money was stolen. I did not receive alert because I have two sim card with one phone. The sim containing the alert must have been stolen and the atm must have also be stolen by someone close to me who knows my password. And returned without my notice as I was using only one sim. #detective mood#

that person must be arrested.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Honestly, I do not want to send anybody to prison.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Sijo01(f): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by mbano(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
sorry o
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by MaziOmenuko: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by pickabeau1: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
I think you need to reread your theory and see if it passés a reasonableness test

Yes your lost SIM means you will have not been alerted when the theft occurred however it will not tell you how the theft occurred i.e. what channel

Was it via Internet or ATM or a forged withdrawal instrument
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
And the criminal confessed. My theory was 100% right.

I wanna take that upcoming footage of the atm theft and show it to his parent. Should I?
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
And I am cutting off my friendship with him. He is not worth to be called "my friend"
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Emmysteve(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Josydaky:
And I am cutting off my friendship with him. He is not worth to be called "my friend"
Pls forgive him. He is very sorry for that.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Emmysteve:
Pls forgive him. He is very sorry for that.
people dont change. He may do a bigger one someday.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Josydaky:

people dont change. He may do a bigger one someday.
But how on earth did he get your pin? for me it's only me and God that knows my pin.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by Josydaky(f): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Well, there was a day that I was sick so I gave him the card to help me withdraw money. That was how he got the password.
Re: My Money Has Been Stolen From My Bank Account!!! by AeroplaneApple: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Josydaky:
Well, there was a day that I was sick so I gave him the card to help me withdraw money. That was how he got the password.
it happens. People try to take advantage of events rather that asking directly for money.

(1) (Reply)

The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation / The Latest Footwears.. Place Your Order Now. Payment On Delivery Accepted. / Diamond Bank Introduces Online Loan Application Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.