Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83146 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by mavinc4u(f): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2015
aljharem:

Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

[size=18pt]Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.[/size]

so long a letter but you just hit the hammer on the right spot because I have been reading PDP and APC messages. I love this message. Thanks

If PDP wins the election, is rigged but when APC wins is a free and fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2015
waternogeteneny:

hahahahahahahaha!

Recounting ur child hood experience are u?

U see ur life?

At least now BabyO know the cause of ur madness. Na ya ashewo mama cause am.

hehehehehehehehehehe!
dear mortal... You have lived much too long... I just wish to tell you that your blood is needed.... Someway somehow it's going to be these year... And I will make it happen... Just rebuke it now and still watch in surprising dismay how death walks over you like a sun bust...
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by neocortex: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Please OP,what is the significance of this thread?

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.

@Alcatraz001:

What a foolish comment you made!
Yorubas don't want a traitor like you in their midst, you cannot force people's hand to do your wish, better relocate to sambisa forest where your commander in chief is committing genocide , you will be a very useful tool in shecows hand.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by neocortex: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:
When we keep sying it that ibo can never be President or. Control their Political destiny in Nigeria,people will say the other ethnic groups are marginalising the ibo.

Do you know that millions of ibo are in danger of genocide from Feb 15th,2015 if Jonathan tries to rig the Elections?

Keep stoking the fires of genocide by creating these Ethnic and religiously inciting threads.Everybody is just waiting for next month.

What a foolish comment!

Yorubas don't want a traitor like you in their midst, you cannot force people's hand to do your wish, better relocate to sambisa forest where your commander in chief is committing genocide , you will be a very useful tool in shecows hand.

Empty barrel!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by waternogeteneny: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2015
lowgeorge:
dear mortal... You have lived much too long... I just wish to tell you that your blood is needed.... Someway somehow it's going to be these year... And I will make it happen... Just rebuke it now and still watch in surprising dismay how death walks over you like a sun bust...

Na f.a.g.g.o.t full this nairaland ni? Dis wan just they dig out account they follow me around. It makes no difference to know i have impacted ur worthless life.

U diseased son of a b.i.t. c.h. I am a General on nairaland and the most determined opponent of Buhari until Feb 15, dat is and u have no way to remedy the attacks Buhari wills suffer before the election is through.

Cry me a River B.i.t. c.h, but which ever way u do the mathematics GEJ wins.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2015
waternogeteneny:

Na f.a.g.g.o.t full this nairaland ni? Dis wan just they dig out account they follow me around. It makes no difference to know i have impacted ur worthless life.

U diseased son of a b.i.t. c.h. I am a General on nairaland and the most determined opponent of Buhari until Feb 15, dat is and u have no way to remedy the attacks Buhari wills suffer before the election is through.

Cry me a River B.i.t. c.h, but which ever way u do the mathematics GEJ wins.
you know your pathetic tribe gain more in Jonadadt administration as per your locust parasitic spleen embellishment that has eaten your fore fathers and tribesmen up... You can visibly see for yourself that goodwill and call of Duty re all up for sale ideas by ur parasitic tribesmen dat form hawk group around Dat daft goat called president.... Who nothing good will pass through his way for neglecting a whole southwest dat form a lot in the nation building relegating the region in the scheme of things.... May it never be well with you and your supporters...... I said it again you will die an untimely death.... Am not an Internet warrior like you and your Oda tribesmen... Imagine na dis pests go dey call a whole tribe slaves dis is xactly d reason hausas kill you in thousands.... All I just wish for is a war that may settle scores between us... You think being a visitor or an immigrant in someone's land for a long time make Yorubas are receptive........ I don't brag I don't want miniscule or Street fight all I need is a mini war where bodies would be counted and blood sprayed on the ground.... WHAT ER THOU ART ACT WELL THY PART
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2015
neocortex:
Alcatraz001:

@Alcatraz001:

What a foolish comment you made!
are you a Yoruba blood? Den u must be cursed from the high places in ur family tree u cursing a guy dat is defending a whole tribe from these grasshoppers and if not for ur lily livered brain u would have seen dat every IBo goat dat has been on these thread has Been cursing him and wishing him madness syndrome... So who d buffon are you to play Mr nice guy... Be alive these are ibos who hate every advancement of the Yorubas in any political sphere....... Pains me dat my yoloba pple re too short sighted myopic and can't even be sentimental lyk dose vermin.... Silent war between IBo and Yoruba is alive........ D battlefield starts from the mind... So be prepared idiot
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2015
waternogeteneny:
There is a igbo saying that, you go start from the fart take know how the shit go be.

Fulani never enter power, already somebody is on the sideline. Na real house girl.

hehehehehehehe!

That is not a saying for igbos but one for bastards like you, listen this message goes out to illiterate like you and all other tribalism enthusiasts never insult any tribe in the name of igbos, u can use your useless father's name and not my tribe. I repeat if you want to insult any tribe do not do so in the name of igbos or you will be cursed!!! Igbos are peaceful people, it's only illiterates and manner less, animals that do such. You have a surname don't you? Igbo is not your surname so please use your useless father's name to insult others and not my tribe...useless fooll

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by waternogeteneny: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2015
lestat:

That is not a saying for igbos but one for bastards like you, listen this message goes out to illiterate like you and all other tribalism enthusiasts never insult any tribe in the name of igbos, u can use your useless father's name and not my tribe. I repeat if you want to insult any tribe do not do so in the name of igbos or you will be cursed!!! Igbos are peaceful people, it's only illiterates and manner less, animals that do such. You have a surname don't you? Igbo is not your surname so please use your useless father's name to insult others and not my tribe...useless fooll

Go suck ya mother. A.s. s. hole!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by waternogeteneny: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
lowgeorge:
you know your pathetic tribe gain more in Jonadadt administration as per your locust parasitic spleen embellishment that has eaten your fore fathers and tribesmen up... You can visibly see for yourself that goodwill and call of Duty re all up for sale ideas by ur parasitic tribesmen dat form hawk group around Dat daft goat called president.... Who nothing good will pass through his way for neglecting a whole southwest dat form a lot in the nation building relegating the region in the scheme of things.... May it never be well with you and your supporters...... I said it again you will die an untimely death.... Am not an Internet warrior like you and your Oda tribesmen... Imagine na dis pests go dey call a whole tribe slaves dis is xactly d reason hausas kill you in thousands.... All I just wish for is a war that may settle scores between us... You think being a visitor or an immigrant in someone's land for a long time make Yorubas are receptive........ I don't brag I don't want miniscule or Street fight all I need is a mini war where bodies would be counted and blood sprayed on the ground.... WHAT ER THOU ART ACT WELL THY PART

Hahahahahah! Pathetic! The North should be ashamed of themselves, Government don turn industry for una. Ur lives are so worthless that u are sacrificing them only becos power shifted for one term. Not everybody sees government as a tribal industry or call demselves born to rule u know.

HEHEHEHEHE! 50 YEARS OF POWER IN THE NORTH BUT NOTHING TO SHOW.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by MayorofLagos(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Three things I want to say...

1. The mods are right in bringing this to fp. How else are we going to get the attention of the people that need to know and act in correcting what I call cultural neglect?

2. To those saying Mrs Osinbajo is looking at her shoes, looking at her phone, carrying herself with humility....you got it wrong!

She is the incoming second most important woman in the country, her image, carriage, demeanor will go around the world. She needs to be conscious of that in public appearance. She is not properly attired in this picture, whether she is by herself or in company of the incoming First Lady, whether looking at her phone, her shoes, walking humbly, looking at her fingers, looking on the ground......all that is pointless to the fact she is in public and her appearance does not match up with her new role.

3. This is Awolowo's grand-daughter, forget about Nigeria, forget about Buhari....this public image does not represent Yoruba, period!

Notice to Osinbajos and their handlers - We demand change in their appearance in public.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

so childish......!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2015
so what has this thread achieved for both sides
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2015
waternogeteneny:

Go suck ya mother. A.s. s. hole!

It's important to note that you prove my point that you are uneducated and clearly not an example to for igbo people, you are and waste of time and semen. My point has been proven
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
DerKaiser:

Number 7 Deji Odunuga Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. If you do not show up by Sunday then know that your father was sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Go ahead and prove your bravery. The mouth wey u don make for this thread don too much.

Come prepared too because you may never make it back home.

I am waiting for you.

Hello bro.

How did your date eventually go? smiley
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by neocortex: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
lowgeorge:
are you a Yoruba blood? Den u must be cursed from the high places in ur family tree u cursing a guy dat is defending a whole tribe from these grasshoppers and if not for ur lily livered brain u would have seen dat every IBo goat dat has been on these thread has Been cursing him and wishing him madness syndrome... So who d buffon are you to play Mr nice guy... Be alive these are ibos who hate every advancement of the Yorubas in any political sphere....... Pains me dat my yoloba pple re too short sighted myopic and can't even be sentimental lyk dose vermin.... Silent war between IBo and Yoruba is alive........ D battlefield starts from the mind... So be prepared idiot

Agbero ranting, your ideas or those of the medieval , you shouldn't be commenting on modern issues.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by timileying: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rubbish!!! people hah! Al-Qura'n always say find d true before u say it out...
but why people didn't like saying true? ??
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ShegsDayo(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2015
I recently read this story and the comments that followed were amusingly debasing and they show the intellect of majority of us and the blindness we possess.
Mrs. Aisha Buhari is an exotic dresser just like every female Northerner while Mrs. Osinbajo on the other hand, check any of her pictures, is a VERY SIMPLE dresser.
If not that you don't expect the wife of the man who pastors one of richest branches of RCCG in a rich district who also is a Rich man to dress that way except it is a part of her person.
#myopinion
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Zedric:

You just settle down type rubbish. Omo ale jatijati

Same way Ekwueme served hausa-fulani Shagari only to end up in jail ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.