Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83296 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kushsy: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults. U should be baned.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!
...y all the treat...u under red alert already ...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ruffp: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
zoelife:
. Dis APC people don't even know what they are playing with. Northerners, especially ex-military, are nobody's playthings o. We are watching.

On the contrary,its the southerners that have taken us for a ride. Afterall, we all saw what Yar'adua did in the very few years he ruled.
However this election isn't about north or south,its about change. Its about shifting from our present path which leads to destruction.
Afterall,u cant keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Gbawe: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
bakila:
This thread shows that mentality of provincial thinkers. That you think such picture will weaken the resolve of Nigerians to act together shows that you have been taking to your brothers consistently if not exclusively to loss sight of what is the issue at stake.
Every Nigerian knows that the Yorubas are the kind of people that will be prostrating to you and after the period for that has lapsed they will say " me onigba ohh" my yoruba is poor but its something like "I dont agree". That lady will not waste time advising Buhari talkless of Aisha.

One of the best contributions here. Are these "Fulani slave" taunts from vile bigots and prejudiced folks supposed to becloud our reasoning to the extent we will forget that Nigeria needs rescuing and that, for now and given the convergence of circumstances on the ground, it is a Fulani men best placed to lead that rescue mission?

The bigots should not stop. Call Yorubas what you want. We are not driven by the spirit of vendetta, divisiveness and hate that motivates the OP and others like him. A Nigeria that is working under Buhari and other good men/women, from all ethnic groups of our nation, is ample rewards for the vile name-calling the Yorubas are currently receiving from enemies of progress like the OP.

They have tried blackmail and scaremongering and it has not worked. Now they think they can , with petty insults, provoke the Yorubas to reject doing what is in the best interest of Nigeria and generations unborn. Sorry. No can do.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by acenazt: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
TheIROKO:
CAN U DISAPPROVE THAT WITH FIGURES. THEY ARE NOT ONLY DOMINATING THE ECONOMY BUT ARE ALSO EXCELLING GREATLY IN ACADEMICS AND EVERY SPHERE OF HUMAN ENDEAVORS THAT REQUIRES HARDWORK AND DELIGENCE TO SUCCEED IN. AGAIN IF U DISAGREE SHOW ME THE FACTS
man you must be demented. If you say The Ibos dominate the markets,I'll agree but the economy?? Please spare me that Crap and we all know in Academics The Yoruba lead without rivalry so stop watching fake NTA news and read

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Forwetinnah: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:
There is a igbo saying that, you go start from the fart take know how the shit go be.

Fulani never enter power, already somebody is on the sideline. Na real house girl.

hehehehehehehe!

Meanwhile Mrs Osinbajo go school pass the head dresser o
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Dbboy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

Empty vessel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

So says an unemployed Nigerian grin
How to know an unemployed Nigerian, they post their salary package online, but yet frequent the education and Vacancy section of Nairaland and then come on politics to attack anyone who doesn't like Buhari.
Continu grin
Did I ask you why you're still here? But quickly guilty conscience forced you to defend yourself before I ask cheesy
You will soon go on bedrest grin
Onukwu
U are such a nuisance.Get out of here and join ur fellow tribe's man who will be driven out of the presidential office come next month.All the stupid thgs u've been posting partaining to Jonathan will soon be a forgotten issue when he fails to be re-elected into the office.Go to hell and suck ur mother's rotten breast,u this son of a slave.u
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ethicalUser(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

Yaba Left patient... So in your dreams if Igbos decide to wage a war wit Yorubas u think u can win the war in Lagos abi? Go take your drugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by limamintruth: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
PDP,saTANoids and Jonathians.

The days of using Tribal shots to gain support for your tribesman has passed.......

The Yoruba people will not vote clueless Jonathan because of tribe or religion.

The earlier you morons get that into your bigoted thick skulls the better.

Are you speaking on behalf of the entire yoruba peeps or just on behalf of yourself & your immediate family? undecided Cos i personally know alot of yorubas that are pro-pdp.

And as for the OP, i think this thread is uncalled for from the start. As far i'm concerned, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the pic you posted. And if you think otherwise, why not share with us your thought about the pic instead of promoting unnecessary unhealthy arguments amongst nairalanders.

Well, wetin consign me sef; i'l just continue monitoring this thread closely cos i wanna know how far that @Alcatraz guy would go with his yeye threat against @kaiser. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by frankyychiji(f): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Noted.
online TIGER! undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by dam007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Enough of the little boy, let us discuss the topic and neglect the attention seeker. Wat exactly is Mrs Osinbajo doing?
merely looking down which clearly is probable simply because she's walking.... nairalanders an their habit of giving real meanings to things that are practically inexistent!!! pesin dey waka, camera snap am, una carry the mata put for head.. i tire for you o @op
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

So says an unemployed Nigerian grin
How to know an unemployed Nigerian, they post their salary package online, but yet frequent the education and Vacancy section of Nairaland and then come on politics to attack anyone who doesn't like Buhari.
Continu grin
Did I ask you why you're still here? But quickly guilty conscience forced you to defend yourself before I ask cheesy
You will soon go on bedrest grin
Onukwu
Omo werey,which other story u get to talk about ur people?Olofo,omo iran kiran.Ato ye yin,eyin iran omo eru to singba ni Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
She just stepped out from a vehicle, getting ready to take stock of her environment. Alas! She had no idea u the loop-finder is at what u do best. Give it up...the best man will win!
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Noted.

Bloody coward so inspite of all the noise you have been making you only wrote noted.If you think you are crazy you should know there are people who are more crazy than you.

I dare you to go to the address and see if you will come back

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by PointB: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're a fool,then why does everyone try to learn our language,copy our style,hausas/fulanis are all over yoruba land working for us as house boys/maids,begging for money on our streets(almajiris),hausas/Fulanis are dying hard to be us because we rule Nigeria,most successful and famous people are yorubas most world renowned musicians,actors,designers,academicians are yorubas(the only nobel laureate in Nigeria) we're light years ahead of any tribe in Nigeria,thats why you'll see every tribe In Yoruba land,i've never been to any hausa/Fulani town or city but they're all over here,Fulanis especially are known to be very proud and hausas are violent,any simple argument,they pull out knives and stab people,you're probably one,thats why you're saying rubbish here on nl,go back to drink your fura and nunu northerner

Omo, you can ramble oo.No full stop, no paragraph! Abeg which school you go? Buhari's school of WASC without certificate? tongue tongue grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by PointB: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
@op,

I don't think that Prof Osibanjo's wife. I strongly believe it's Mrs Buhari's maid! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Dbboy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Am a Yoruba and 2 weeks ago I was a supporter of Jona but with the recent rants by the ibos, am gradually changing my mind.when D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post meaningful tins abt Jona I support but when its gets to levels such as this, it really annoys me....come on do u have to bring this pics into campaign Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ I have bee watching Osubanjo's wife lately nd I fink she is a shy introverted person not really used to publicity like the way she has been fully exposed lately so I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a reason she always tries to hold back nd hide her face abit.but u can't deny d fact dt she is 10 times better intellectually dt Gejs wife...so what's dis abt Is dis still ur issue based campaign Calling a whole race slaves? U ibos should watch men you are getting out of ur line nd you wouldn't want to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ our anger....if we make threats u call it tribal bigotry but isn't dis pic more bigotry dn anything?

That's how a particular tribe feel when you call there son and indirectly them 'clueless'

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by shizzle11(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dont get it, so whats wrong with the thread? and why are some very stewpid yorubas hyperventilating on this thread? but you all make caricature of PEJ and insult her at will, in fact calling her degrading names is what you lots (including all APC minions) do for pass time. Is his the first time we are seeing a picture thread on nairaland? This is one thing about many of you yorubas on nairaland, HYPOCRISY and an over bloated sense of self-worth and pride.

You insult and denigrate others at will but don't want to be insulted. You call GEJ all sorts of unprintable names and show total disrespect for ijaws, and you all are here ranting like iddiotts

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by limamintruth: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Shatap haven't you seen pics of patience Jonathan barely dancing and the next thing the whole APC clowns decend on it calling her a sheepopo.
What did u do about it?

True

Pls lets all desist from insulting our womenfolk irrespective of whatever 'beef' we have against their 'polithiefcian' hubbys cos its really unafrican of us to do so. Peace. cool
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by AMINDA: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bloody coward so inspite of all the noise you have been making you only wrote noted.If you think you are crazy you should know there are people who are more crazy than you.

I dare you to go to the address and see if you will come back
Sir, with due respects, you are everything Pa Ezeachi is not. He inspires us. The same can't be said of you.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by sanmibukunmi: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dbboy:

That's how a particular tribe feel when you call there son and indirectly them clueless
We didn't call Ijaw or all igbos clueless....we called only Gej clueless and its for a reason....right now I am watching Aljazeera and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are reporting abt d images released by amnesty international nd luckily one of Jona's ppl is being interviewed his name is Mike Ejoifor u can't believe what dis guy is saying.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ asked him a simple question and all he is trying to do is blame amnesty international and even d international community......can u believe dt Its so annoying.Jona is not d only Ijaw or ibo in to be in power. Amaechi is, Akpabio,okorocaha nd so many like dt......do we get angry wen FFk is called names, we don't get mad wen tinubu is called Tinubu but a whole tribe is getting angry cos Jona is called clueless?? Cmon even ur father Mbaka called him clueless, a southafrican Mp called hum so u should know d issue here is not tribalistic its about d present state of affairs Nigeria is in Mess....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kenex4ever(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

U R A GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kenex4ever(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Please tell me what connotes jealousy in the post you quoted? Is it wrong to advise my people to protect themselves from harm and or invasion?

Do you have expansionary intentions towards yoruba land? If you don't then I don't see any jealousy or bigotry in what I posted my brother.

Check yourself.
this e-diot z prolly living in face me I face u.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Malawian(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

What about drugs,prostitution and Rituals which are synonymous with our brothers across the naija?
bros, be very careful !!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kenex4ever(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

What about drugs,prostitution and Rituals which are synonymous with our brothers across the naija?
if u read news u will know dat it's ur people dat are always selling human parts but for drugs I agree Igbos are number one.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by shizzle11(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:
[s]@AllYorubas, stop exchanging insults wt these guys, all you need to do is to beat them out of their ignorance, give them something to feed on; our raw national history is enough. It' s natural for Igbos to be jealous of this existing alliance btw Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas. Why? Cos Yorubas beat them to their past political games in 21st century unlike 60s and come out as superior to their past masters- Hausas/ Fulanis.

If Igbos on Nairaland are threatening you and screaming how strong he is, my brother, don't be surprised and shocked, their progenitor; their only warrior ever said more than this in 60s until your progenitors- The scorpion taught him a bitter lesson but luckily he was able to get his wife wrapper and took to his heels.

I don't know Why the meaning of coward in Dictionary has not been named after him- Ojukwu. In d history of all d wars in d world, Ojukwu remained d only soldier who killed his people in millions and run when d war got to his doorstep while Heroes of wars around d world stood by their people

History tells us how their few well educated progenitors served far less educated Hausas/ Fulanis as slaves both in 1st and 2nd republic while our well educated fathers held on to their prides as Yorubas and decided to build Yoruba region to What it is today; our region remains USA to Easterners as It's obvious to the blind today and Yorubas only go to UK and US cos those are d only places that seems better than our Nation.

Let quickly correct this wrong assertion of how good Igbos are when it comes to business, my brothers, lies from pit of hell, those guys selling spares parts and owners of boutiques are nothing but armed robbers and if you doubt this fact, go to these two police commands-Garki 11 and Garki Area 10 and see Igbos businessmen dead bodies on the floor in d morning; robbery gone wrong.

If you are still doubting me, how come 90% of successful businessmen of Nigeria extraction in US and Uk are Yorubas? Why can't they replicate their business skills outside Nigeria? No access to robbery.

If you are still doubting me, how come Igbos businessmen are getting caught in drug trafficking and being killed in China and Malaysia every day........ Food for thought, isn't it?

Look at their actrocities against other Nigerians; the list is endless but let me pick few points and leave d rest for another day

The same Igbos who psycologically abused the Northerners in the North cos they are not educated before Pogrom

The same Igbos who killed Other regions' politicians; funny enough, Igbos tried to use corruption as an excuse for the massacre but still failed to tell us the rationale behind why only Igbos politicians who formed the same corrupt government escaped the massacre. I presumed they are saints cos they are Igbos.

UK of today is a typical example of what we had as form/system of government then in 60s; Liberal and conservative formed the present government in UK just like Nnamdi Azikwe led party and Ahmadu Bello led party back in 60s. If anything goes wrong today in UK, both parties have always been held responsible in the past and would continue to be held responsible for future failures in UK but in my own country called Nigeria, Igbos exonerated their own Progenitors who formed the corrupt government and mercilessly killed Others who are not even in the alliance.

As if that was not enough, just like today, instead of ordinary Igbos to use their common(rare in their land) senses to come together and condemned this barbaric act, guess what they did? They went on the streets, in their host communities and started jubiliating with the pictures of massacred northern politicians and top military officers. Today, do you see any Igbos talking about this? No! Why? cos life is all about them

Today, they talk about Biafra victims as if thousand of Nigerians who were killed by Biafra soldiers are animals............

However, we all thought that was enough of Igbos but guess what subsequently happened, Igbo in person of Aguiyi Ironsi took over power and became the first ever coup produced president. What happened would turn out to shock the whole nation; the military in particular and the world at large, Ironsi moved all his coup plotters brothers to the Eastern prison instead of killing them.

That was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated the perfect regional system of government we had and introduced what has brought Nigeria to her knees over the years which was Unitary system of government; He did this just to control other regions which Hausa/Fulanis did not do as Igbos are trying to make us to believe that Hausa/Fulanis has mentality of born to rule(Wrong assertion which I can prove with evidences)

Aguiyi Ironsi went as far as employing his brothers and sisters to all the sensitive governmental positions

Second republic came, what did they do again? Zik led party quickly formed another alliance with Hausas/fulanis party and a new government was formed in which Alex Ekwerem was a vice president.......................................... However, they never see themselves as slaves to Hausa/Fulanis until Yoruba step up their own game

Instead of your usual insults, bring on your history book and educate people here but I doubt that cos Nigeria history is raw and crude not changeable or alterable

Having read a lot of comments or write ups from most Igbos here, I realised that you guys are nothing but semi-illiterates who had paid their way through secondary and probably tertiary institutions(Do I need to go far to look for typical example? No!!! President Jonathan and his wife say it all).

Why is it difficult for Igbos(I believed the educated ones-Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe have done that and tha is why they are different from village Igbos etc) to pick up and read a well detailed book written about Nigeria history?

Stop spreading these assertions (Biafra war was caused by other Nigerians-genocide, Hausas/Fulanis are Nigeria problems); these assertions have never get you anywhere;ICJ didn't even buy your lies despite your Igbos' pressure on the case to be heard and it ll never get you anywhere in the future. The only thing you have been able to achieve with all these assertions are nothing but more enemies..............

If you continue to believe that you are not at fault as far as the civil war is concerned, then shut up and move on cos thousands of Nigerians that were killed by biafran soldiers have moved on. If Israel-your mentor, Germany even Russia could move on despite the fact that millions of their citizens were killed in first and second world war......[/s]
Utter jargons from a discombobulated yoruba pig

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Dbboy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

We didn't call Ijaw or all igbos clueless....we called only Gej clueless and its for a reason....right now I am watching Aljazeera and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are reporting abt d images released by amnesty international nd luckily one of Jona's ppl is being interviewed his name is Mike Ejoifor u can't believe what dis guy is saying.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ asked him a simple question and all he is trying to do is blame amnesty international and even d international community......can u believe dt Its so annoying.Jona is not d only Ijaw or ibo in to be in power. Amaechi is, Akpabio,okorocaha nd so many like dt......do we get angry wen FFk is called names, we don't get mad wen tinubu is called Tinubu but a whole tribe is getting angry cos Jona is called clueless?? Cmon even ur father Mbaka called him clueless, a southafrican Mp called hum so u should know d issue here is not tribalistic its about d present state of affairs Nigeria is in Mess....

That's your state of perception certain people perceive the state of the economy as good and as civilised people such opinion should be respected and be devoid of name calling by any tribe.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
PointB:

Omo, you can ramble oo.No full stop, no paragraph! Abeg which school you go? Buhari's school of WASC without certificate? tongue tongue grin cheesy
What's this one saying? Did I tell you it was intended to be an essay? I don't phucking need full stops and paragraphs cos this is some informal s,h,i.t

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kizolala(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

if I am dis guy being threatened, I will write police statement in case anything happens to me. rubbish.
who u be sef?
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Ivanspring(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't understand the reason for the hypocritical outrage i'm seeing here. APC started the trend forgetting that 'the evil men do, live with them'. Please endure every insult with pride or God will punish you severely for every abuse and insult you meted (and are still metting) out on GEJ and his wife.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by FreeGlobe(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:
[s]@AllYorubas, stop exchanging insults wt these guys, all you need to do is to beat them out of their ignorance, give them something to feed on; our raw national history is enough. It' s natural for Igbos to be jealous of this existing alliance btw Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas. Why? Cos Yorubas beat them to their past political games in 21st century unlike 60s and come out as superior to their past masters- Hausas/ Fulanis.

If Igbos on Nairaland are threatening you and screaming how strong he is, my brother, don't be surprised and shocked, their progenitor; their only warrior ever said more than this in 60s until your progenitors- The scorpion taught him a bitter lesson but luckily he was able to get his wife wrapper and took to his heels.

I don't know Why the meaning of coward in Dictionary has not been named after him- Ojukwu. In d history of all d wars in d world, Ojukwu remained d only soldier who killed his people in millions and run when d war got to his doorstep while Heroes of wars around d world stood by their people

History tells us how their few well educated progenitors served far less educated Hausas/ Fulanis as slaves both in 1st and 2nd republic while our well educated fathers held on to their prides as Yorubas and decided to build Yoruba region to What it is today; our region remains USA to Easterners as It's obvious to the blind today and Yorubas only go to UK and US cos those are d only places that seems better than our Nation.

Let quickly correct this wrong assertion of how good Igbos are when it comes to business, my brothers, lies from pit of hell, those guys selling spares parts and owners of boutiques are nothing but armed robbers and if you doubt this fact, go to these two police commands-Garki 11 and Garki Area 10 and see Igbos businessmen dead bodies on the floor in d morning; robbery gone wrong.

If you are still doubting me, how come 90% of successful businessmen of Nigeria extraction in US and Uk are Yorubas? Why can't they replicate their business skills outside Nigeria? No access to robbery.

If you are still doubting me, how come Igbos businessmen are getting caught in drug trafficking and being killed in China and Malaysia every day........ Food for thought, isn't it?

Look at their actrocities against other Nigerians; the list is endless but let me pick few points and leave d rest for another day

The same Igbos who psycologically abused the Northerners in the North cos they are not educated before Pogrom

The same Igbos who killed Other regions' politicians; funny enough, Igbos tried to use corruption as an excuse for the massacre but still failed to tell us the rationale behind why only Igbos politicians who formed the same corrupt government escaped the massacre. I presumed they are saints cos they are Igbos.

UK of today is a typical example of what we had as form/system of government then in 60s; Liberal and conservative formed the present government in UK just like Nnamdi Azikwe led party and Ahmadu Bello led party back in 60s. If anything goes wrong today in UK, both parties have always been held responsible in the past and would continue to be held responsible for future failures in UK but in my own country called Nigeria, Igbos exonerated their own Progenitors who formed the corrupt government and mercilessly killed Others who are not even in the alliance.

As if that was not enough, just like today, instead of ordinary Igbos to use their common(rare in their land) senses to come together and condemned this barbaric act, guess what they did? They went on the streets, in their host communities and started jubiliating with the pictures of massacred northern politicians and top military officers. Today, do you see any Igbos talking about this? No! Why? cos life is all about them

Today, they talk about Biafra victims as if thousand of Nigerians who were killed by Biafra soldiers are animals............

However, we all thought that was enough of Igbos but guess what subsequently happened, Igbo in person of Aguiyi Ironsi took over power and became the first ever coup produced president. What happened would turn out to shock the whole nation; the military in particular and the world at large, Ironsi moved all his coup plotters brothers to the Eastern prison instead of killing them.

That was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated the perfect regional system of government we had and introduced what has brought Nigeria to her knees over the years which was Unitary system of government; He did this just to control other regions which Hausa/Fulanis did not do as Igbos are trying to make us to believe that Hausa/Fulanis has mentality of born to rule(Wrong assertion which I can prove with evidences)

Aguiyi Ironsi went as far as employing his brothers and sisters to all the sensitive governmental positions

Second republic came, what did they do again? Zik led party quickly formed another alliance with Hausas/fulanis party and a new government was formed in which Alex Ekwerem was a vice president.......................................... However, they never see themselves as slaves to Hausa/Fulanis until Yoruba step up their own game

Instead of your usual insults, bring on your history book and educate people here but I doubt that cos Nigeria history is raw and crude not changeable or alterable

Having read a lot of comments or write ups from most Igbos here, I realised that you guys are nothing but semi-illiterates who had paid their way through secondary and probably tertiary institutions(Do I need to go far to look for typical example? No!!! President Jonathan and his wife say it all).

Why is it difficult for Igbos(I believed the educated ones-Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe have done that and tha is why they are different from village Igbos etc) to pick up and read a well detailed book written about Nigeria history?

Stop spreading these assertions (Biafra war was caused by other Nigerians-genocide, Hausas/Fulanis are Nigeria problems); these assertions have never get you anywhere;ICJ didn't even buy your lies despite your Igbos' pressure on the case to be heard and it ll never get you anywhere in the future. The only thing you have been able to achieve with all these assertions are nothing but more enemies..............

If you continue to believe that you are not at fault as far as the civil war is concerned, then shut up and move on cos thousands of Nigerians that were killed by biafran soldiers have moved on. If Israel-your mentor, Germany even Russia could move on despite the fact that millions of their citizens were killed in first and second world war......[/s]
You don't even deserve a response in this your self adduced delusion of grandeur. When you remove lagos which belongs to all Nigerians from yorubaland, you will realize how backward yorubaland is in development.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:
How can you folks allow a nonentity distract you from this juicy thread.
Make una analyze foto abeg
What's wrong with this picture?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.