Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (83293 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

hahahahahahahahah............................................

You know what, I am out.

Life must have been wicked to you.........

Goodluck with the dreams.

Shallom.
After spitting all over the thread with your impotence it is good you go lick your wounds..don't let the door hit you...

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by tranxo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Not surprised about the fact that u manufacture weapons,but mind u,even those manufactured in a more deveolped countries fails,so reason well because u might be the first to see the end of the second war.Only the deads see the end of War.
I knew your thick skull won't allow you reason well. Lol. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by NewNigeriaMind: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
After spitting all over the thread with your impotence it is good you go lick your wounds..don't let the door hit you...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin wow calling people names and spreading hate is potency to this slowpoke.

Stronger men build they don't destroy.

I wish you see the light before its too late.

Why do I pity you so much, maybe its the love of Jesus in me.

I wish you would realize hate kills and have a change of heart.

God help you.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by muloks2013(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:
Mrs Buhari capturing the moment like it really belongs to her, but what is Mrs Osinbajo doing?

lol
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by chaberry(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!
Foo.ool, why not drop urs and see how it goes?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by buccal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:

just saying... that was a fallacious statement.. its nt wise to generalise.. it was a trap for the cowardly ones like u to quote me.. and hey, u did.
.you don't just call people coward.some things are not just right.guess I know who you are now.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

In my school a CGPA of 2.81 requires you to repeat a session because you aren't smart enough to be called a graduate pls tell me the name of the institution that graduated you so I can advice all against such institution.

Over here where I work, a yoruba man was caught with human head in the office. He said they brought it to him so he can visit a ritualist to help him win in his local govt area.
Are you ppl cursed? Must u always be into diabolic things? Ritualists...
I guess the head should be that of ur father or mother and that's why he was trying to help u place it where u can see it.Loooooools.Just because I mentioned ur fellow tribe's man's act,u decided to bring up a super story.Omo Ale(a son of a concubine)
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by oluamid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
oche123:
(ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if lagos wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria (ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if logas wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria (ndi igbo) pls lets stop all dis argument,(others) if d igbo's are noting n useles than y are nigeria stil holding them, they should have given them their freedom to stay alone,lets see if logas wont become a dry land,,,lets see if Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, PH n others wont become greatest ever......anyway i remain one nigeria

Lemme give you a simple analogy. China with its population and manufacturing ability still needs to find a market for its goods. That's the reason you see the Chinese (and their products) in any country you go. Truth is, no tribe can be an island to itself. We all need one another.

This thread has done untold damage to the one Nigeria psyche. I'm surprised the mods left it on front page.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by yorke1: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:
That picture like a bad movie is painful to watch and difficult to look away from.
See as person wife dey like maid wey dem bring from Cotonou.

Case closed. you don talk am finish. Sad but thats the truth. The truth dey say is bitter pass oyoyo bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kilokeys(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
buccal:
.you don't just call people coward.some things are not just right.guess I know who you are now.

tongue it's nt a curse.. its a state.. lacking courage.. which many yoruba folks i know exhibit.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
I guess the head should be that of ur father or mother and that's why he was trying to help u place it where u can see it.Loooooools.Just because I mentioned ur fellow tribe's man's act,u decided to bring up a super story.Omo Ale(a son of a concubine)
In my school a CGPA of 2.81 requires you to repeat a session because you aren't smart enough to be called a graduate pls tell me the name of the institution that graduated you so I can advice all against such institution.

Over here where I work, a yoruba man was caught with human head in the office. He said they brought it to him so he can visit a ritualist to help him win in his local govt area.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by buccal(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:

tongue it's nt a curse.. its a state.. lacking courage.. which many yoruba folks i know exhibit.
hmmm,so u mean everyone in your tribe' s courageous.man everyone can't just be the same.we were made differently.you are talking like you have a meter 2 check pple's courage or cowardice
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
tranxo:
I knew your thick skull won't allow you reason well. Lol. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.
U've spoken well,the true son of an igbo man.U are a true product of ur tribe's men.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by kilokeys(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
buccal:
hmmm,so u mean everyone in your tribe' s courageous.man everyone can't just be the same.we were made differently.you are talking like you have a meter 2 check pple's courage or cowardice

like I said.. i am generalising.. and its part of the sarcasm. i know what i am doing quite alright wink
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by buccal(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:

like I said.. i am generalising.. and its part of the sarcasm. i know what i am doing quite alright wink
okay.sory 4 d 1st comment tho

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by perculiarperson: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:
@ Mhizenegu, please am waiting for your address and name so that I can teach a lesson.I won't kill you myself,I will only send yoruba Nationalists to waste you.

You think Laagos is Nnewi? We have been watching you people for 4 years now under Jonathan's rudderless leadership and we have had enough of your insults.

We will kill you and burn down your properties.We won't bomb you but kill you individually and nothing will happen.

Please dare me and drop your address and name.Thank God this Is election period.I don't need to pay money to get you killed in Lagos.

I reiterate,just try any nonsense nxt month and you will see the rage with which you will all be mowed down.Ingrates!!!

I think you need to calm down. It isn't that deep. This is the violence we are trying to eradicate from Nigerians.

Please desist from using these sorts of language online at least on a public platform.

Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by toyoutoyou: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Ur story is fake.Send somethg more reasonable.I'm on leave and that's why I have the luxury of time to respond to all ur comments,but how come u have much time to reply all my comments?I know u will come up with another lies.I'm really enjoying ur comments.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by joeace2020(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
What is the problem with nairaland and seun?
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by waternogeteneny: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Really? If I may ask,who are you?

Can't you be fell by a bullet?

U just dey mad anyhow at the wrong person, abi na me take Mrs Osinbajo do house girl ni?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by bakila: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
This thread shows that mentality of provincial thinkers. That you think such picture will weaken the resolve of Nigerians to act together shows that you have been taking to your brothers consistently if not exclusively to loss sight of what is the issue at stake.
Every Nigerian knows that the Yorubas are the kind of people that will be prostrating to you and after the period for that has lapsed they will say " me onigba ohh" my yoruba is poor but its something like "I dont agree". That lady will not waste time advising Buhari talkless of Aisha.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by nwafuluozoh: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
DerKaiser:
Oh and one more thing, drop your name here so that I can personally identify you, if you are too scared to drop it on this thread, send it through PM.

When you get to the gate to Deji Odunuga, ask the security men for "Ceasar", they will direct you to my house.

Your name will be "sorry", it is a promise.
Lwkmd! grin
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by maryam6(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
huh? i cant believe d comments am reading o. pls lets all embrace peace nd it shall make us proud 1day.
Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
@AllYorubas, stop exchanging insults wt these guys, all you need to do is to beat them out of their ignorance, give them something to feed on; our raw national history is enough. It' s natural for Igbos to be jealous of this existing alliance btw Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas. Why? Cos Yorubas beat them to their past political games in 21st century unlike 60s and come out as superior to their past masters- Hausas/ Fulanis.

If Igbos on Nairaland are threatening you and screaming how strong he is, my brother, don't be surprised and shocked, their progenitor; their only warrior ever said more than this in 60s until your progenitors- The scorpion taught him a bitter lesson but luckily he was able to get his wife wrapper and took to his heels.

I don't know Why the meaning of coward in Dictionary has not been named after him- Ojukwu. In d history of all d wars in d world, Ojukwu remained d only soldier who killed his people in millions and run when d war got to his doorstep while Heroes of wars around d world stood by their people

History tells us how their few well educated progenitors served far less educated Hausas/ Fulanis as slaves both in 1st and 2nd republic while our well educated fathers held on to their prides as Yorubas and decided to build Yoruba region to What it is today; our region remains USA to Easterners as It's obvious to the blind today and Yorubas only go to UK and US cos those are d only places that seems better than our Nation.

Let quickly correct this wrong assertion of how good Igbos are when it comes to business, my brothers, lies from pit of hell, those guys selling spares parts and owners of boutiques are nothing but armed robbers and if you doubt this fact, go to these two police commands-Garki 11 and Garki Area 10 and see Igbos businessmen dead bodies on the floor in d morning; robbery gone wrong.

If you are still doubting me, how come 90% of successful businessmen of Nigeria extraction in US and Uk are Yorubas? Why can't they replicate their business skills outside Nigeria? No access to robbery.

If you are still doubting me, how come Igbos businessmen are getting caught in drug trafficking and being killed in China and Malaysia every day........ Food for thought, isn't it?

Look at their actrocities against other Nigerians; the list is endless but let me pick few points and leave d rest for another day

The same Igbos who psycologically abused the Northerners in the North cos they are not educated before Pogrom

The same Igbos who killed Other regions' politicians; funny enough, Igbos tried to use corruption as an excuse for the massacre but still failed to tell us the rationale behind why only Igbos politicians who formed the same corrupt government escaped the massacre. I presumed they are saints cos they are Igbos.

UK of today is a typical example of what we had as form/system of government then in 60s; Liberal and conservative formed the present government in UK just like Nnamdi Azikwe led party and Ahmadu Bello led party back in 60s. If anything goes wrong today in UK, both parties have always been held responsible in the past and would continue to be held responsible for future failures in UK but in my own country called Nigeria, Igbos exonerated their own Progenitors who formed the corrupt government and mercilessly killed Others who are not even in the alliance.

As if that was not enough, just like today, instead of ordinary Igbos to use their common(rare in their land) senses to come together and condemned this barbaric act, guess what they did? They went on the streets, in their host communities and started jubiliating with the pictures of massacred northern politicians and top military officers. Today, do you see any Igbos talking about this? No! Why? cos life is all about them

Today, they talk about Biafra victims as if thousand of Nigerians who were killed by Biafra soldiers are animals............

However, we all thought that was enough of Igbos but guess what subsequently happened, Igbo in person of Aguiyi Ironsi took over power and became the first ever coup produced president. What happened would turn out to shock the whole nation; the military in particular and the world at large, Ironsi moved all his coup plotters brothers to the Eastern prison instead of killing them.

That was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated the perfect regional system of government we had and introduced what has brought Nigeria to her knees over the years which was Unitary system of government; He did this just to control other regions which Hausa/Fulanis did not do as Igbos are trying to make us to believe that Hausa/Fulanis has mentality of born to rule(Wrong assertion which I can prove with evidences)

Aguiyi Ironsi went as far as employing his brothers and sisters to all the sensitive governmental positions

Second republic came, what did they do again? Zik led party quickly formed another alliance with Hausas/fulanis party and a new government was formed in which Alex Ekwueme was a vice president.......................................... However, they never see themselves as slaves to Hausa/Fulanis until Yoruba step up their own game

Instead of your usual insults, bring on your history book and educate people here but I doubt that cos Nigeria history is raw and crude not changeable or alterable

Having read a lot of comments or write ups from most Igbos here, I realised that you guys are nothing but semi-illiterates who had paid their way through secondary and probably tertiary institutions(Do I need to go far to look for typical example? No!!! President Jonathan and his wife say it all).

Why is it difficult for Igbos(I believed the educated ones-Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe have done that and tha is why they are different from village Igbos etc) to pick up and read a well detailed book written about Nigeria history?

Stop spreading these assertions (Biafra war was caused by other Nigerians-genocide, Hausas/Fulanis are Nigeria problems); these assertions have never get you anywhere;ICJ didn't even buy your lies despite your Igbos' pressure on the case to be heard and it ll never get you anywhere in the future. The only thing you have been able to achieve with all these assertions are nothing but more enemies..............

If you continue to believe that you are not at fault as far as the civil war is concerned, then shut up and move on cos thousands of Nigerians that were killed by biafran soldiers have moved on. If Israel-your mentor, Germany even Russia could move on despite the fact that millions of their citizens were killed in first and second world war......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by konjivity: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

If to say I no know yoruba people fear for don catch me with all this your threat.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Princewill1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

GAMBARI SLAVE!! MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE YOU DEAD!!

SEE THIS HEREDITARY COWARD ISSUING THREATS!!

Useless slave making noise.we are not the cause of the slavery going on in Southwest,hold ur sellout leaders responsible.

Who takes an empty threats from a coward seriously??

Come Feb 14,we are returning GEJ back to Aso Rock by fire by force and any useless non entity who is not comfortable with it is FREE TO SECEDE!! Nonsense!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ichidodo: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
[s]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin wow calling people names and spreading hate is potency to this slowpoke.

Stronger men build they don't destroy.

I wish you see the light before its too late.

Why do I pity you so much, maybe its the love of Jesus in me.

I wish you would realize hate kills and have a change of heart.

God help you.
[/s]
What a colossal hypocrite....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by obaino24(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
all is well but Apc will nt rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by trevolicious1: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nairaland. MODERATORS are a disgrace! To allow this kind of thread to soar, and nothing is been done about it is a SHAME. Then we're are the so called rules and regulations of Nairaland that u so claim to moderate over on this website. This is mere self deception and as far as am concerned Hypocrisy.
It's also a shame to note that these moderators are mainly youths, even the owner of this website is a youth, where does our future lie if all we do is sit and watch each other spill bile in the name of tribalism and ethnicity, we make a show of shame internationally of ourselves, becos this website is viewed all over the world. And the so called moderators watch and moderate over verbal boxing fights and verbal wrestling, sometimes look the other way or themselves help out in the fight.
Isn't it a shame Nairaland, the most populous website in africa, and this is what we offer each time to the world? Hate and bile. ??
Moderators pls conduct yourselves appropriately, seun osewa take charge of ur website like a Man. Ask yourself in your quiet moment what do you hope to be remembered for When your name is mentioned? Is it for associating with deep hate and division, because day in day out you keep providing the platform for it.
And to all nairalanders full of hate and ethnic biase, let me ask this simple question, did u choose ur place of birth or family, or race or nationality to be born into before coming into this world? Then why hate your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Ur story is fake.Send somethg more reasonable.I'm on leave and that's why I have the luxury of time to respond to all ur comments,but how come u have much time to reply all my comments?I know u will come up with another lies.I'm really enjoying ur comments.
So says an unemployed Nigerian grin
How to know an unemployed Nigerian, they post their salary package online, but yet frequent the education and Vacancy section of Nairaland and then come on politics to attack anyone who doesn't like Buhari.
Continu grin
Did I ask you why you're still here? But quickly guilty conscience forced you to defend yourself before I ask cheesy
You will soon go on bedrest grin
Onukwu

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
I feel sad for the woman, as a woman and mother myself...

However its Nigeria, where anything goes. It comes with the territory I guess, afteralll PEJ has been called worst names.

This should be a wake up call to her PA's. They should " package" her asap.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by Impulse80(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? by simdam500(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
donphilopus: Silly thread created by a demented fellow.

bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.