Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,504 members, 7,833,675 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] (50613 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode—flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by chilewenwam: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2015
NEPA BILL SHOULD QUALIFY HIM
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by efonat(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Come! Make I tell u, the minimum qualification of becoming a president in nigeria is school certificate not phd.
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

Click here to download: http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-PRESIDENTIAL-LIST-FINAL-13.05.151.xlsx
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
First off his experience and track record is nothing to write home about,secondly our national constitution asked for minimum WASC to prove his eligibility and not 'experience and track record' Thirdly, if our current Phd ain't good enough shouldn't the APC resurrect another PHD or SAN to contest this election instead of insulting their educational standings and that of Nigerian graduates in their millions by belching out an old skeleton who has never deemed it fit to finish secondary school since he was kicked out of ASO rock 30 years ago..
God bless you

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2015
babadee1:

The real pity is that an old ex-military man with WASC has more common sense than a middle aged PhD holder in zoology.

Buhari will use his common sense to stabilize oil price, right?

Truly, Love say is blind!
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by biafranqueen: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2015
lanaVello1:
at the bold,it is LLB...bachelor in law
Thanks!
In the US it is Juris Doctor (J.D.), and it qualifies graduates to practice law in the U.S. The second law degree is the Master of Laws (LL.M.), and the third degree is the Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.).

So you can't practice law in Nigeria with a LLB, you have to continue your studies before you can practice right?
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is gej not a disgrace to a phd holders?i am now ashame to go for phd program.beside how wil u swear an affidavit,if u have not study to have gotten a certificate.
Ask Buhari that is what he did, instead of providing his certificates he went and sworn affidavit in a court is that proper? As for GEJ making you ashamed of PHD holders it is your personal choice to further your education or not and should not be because of another man's incompetent. Leadership is different from academic qualifications.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2015
saaedlee:

INEC will never cease to amaze us, even after confirmation from the War College that he was awarded a Diploma!

The way some of you reason never cease to amaze me.
There is a form you would fill indicating your qualifications.
It is not INEC that fills those forms, rather the candidate.
The only reason WASC appears against Buhari;s name on this list, is because that was what he filled.!

The amazement is against Buhari!
If he had a diploma, why fill WASC?

And to think that you have links on this comment!

Nigeria is really in trouble.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Chinaimporter: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by baybeeboi: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The Hausa Fulanis are very shameless I tell you...they've gotten away with a lot of nonsense in this country yet they're the same people set people always quick to cry about poverty and marginalization.
Bros,na south d allow all this na.
Everybody just mute on Sambo case nd na so Buhari own go follo.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Wuuworld(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Even that Buhari WASC result is not yet complete....he had withheld papers and 1 F9.....I willl advice INEC to be specific in their post.....Instead of WASC,why not make it awaiting result..? Dt will give him d room to buy either GCE or go to an outside miracle center with a good prophet to register for another WASCE
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by lexyfred02: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
baby124:
At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.

Thanks o Jare!
We voted a Phd. Holder and he broke the record of dumbness. Even if it is Primary Skul Cert. I don't care
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by superstar3: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari candidacy has come to stay. Certificate or no certificate, whoever that is not happy with it can relocate.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Akumjum(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder he treat us in north east like animal. Chai! There is God ooooooooo
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Alezy(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2015
baby124:
At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.
And what track record are u talking about?? Not a single road or street anywher in nigeria is named after him, didnt construct any road even in his home town, didnt erect a single school building, and if he had not overthrown the gov in power then we would be better in democracy by now, yet u talk about track record. My guy, u beta wise up.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Omadachi(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2015
If the present situation we found ourselves is what GEJ Phd can offer then is better we go for the less.I just can imagine the mess we will found ourselves if GEJ rule this country for the next 4 years.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Alezy(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Are we really this daft in nigeria? I keep see some comment and i just shake my head. So we really want to allow an uneducated man to lead us? What is the meaning of the school we all went to? GEJ is not a saint and am dissappionted in him too because he can do more but GMB is far from the change we need. If the flag bearer of APC was Fashola i would have voted for him bt definatly nt GMB.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by lastpage: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did you not read that where they said they just give "Thank you for coming certificate" They said plain that Masters degree did not start until 1999. undecided Did you not watch the history of the War College in Youtube explaining what type of school it was in the 80's. You people need to step up in research and cognitive skills.

With all the graduates in the entire Nigeria. embarassed He is the only one with only WAEC what does his partner have wettin be LMB?

What type of WAEC is WASC is that the 1940's version. Well at least they made a good forged document that made it pass INEC!
Carry and go GMB, Nigerian youth will never let you in as much as they suffer for school. We will get the tissue boxes ready grin

Some of you are "babies" when it comes to this kind of issues.

Like many people have said, the "MINIMUM REQUIREMENT" to contest for Nigeria's Presidency is WASC (West African School certificate).

Buhari has it and is therefore QUALIFIED to contest. Period!

But one thing l want to mention is that Buhari obtained his own WASC before 1963!

The things most of you dont know is that BACK THEN:

1.) A Pry Six certificate or Grade 2 Cert holder of those days will conveniently teach in a Secondary School of today ...compared to TODAY when even some University Graduates cannot construct a single sentence without "multiple Gbagaun"!

2.) In the Good old days, A WASC Holder will get a job the equivalent of Officer Grade 9 in the Federal Service! ....with a brand new Volkswagen Beetle or Peugeot 203 to boot!

3.) Even Shagari, our former President, is a Grade 2 cert Holder, much less than a WASC!

4.) Buhari's WASC of 1962 is the equivalent of a PhD of year 2000 and much better than a PhD of 2015!

The best EVIDENCE of my assertion is for you to look at the current PhD holder in Aso Rock and tell me if he appears intelligent and resourceful compared to a "real BSc" degree holder! undecided undecided

Ofcourse, most of you may not know the difference being product of the same comatose and failed education of recent decade.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ojsmscom(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2015
PLE THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR BUHARI IS TO GIVE HIM FREE EDUCATION

WHY DIDNT THIS MAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE ALAMAJIRI SCHOOL AND TAKE UP A CERTIFICATE
BUHARI U DON FALL MY HANDS JAARE

AM DISAPPOINTED ANYWAY,ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST.I CAN LEAVE APC FOR NOW
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by philips70(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Is the rank of a General a certificate? Experiences doesn't count as certificates dude.

Certificates are worthless in Nigeria of today dude. They are sold for 2 kobo in many worthless glorified primary schools littered all around Nigeria. Is it not our PhD holder president that has been monkeying all about in his campaigns? You guys should rest this certificate matter just like your religious propaganda that have failed.

And by the way nobody is ever promoted to Buhari's ranks with just secondary school certificates in the Nigerian Army. No quota system will guarantee even the Sultan's son of such. Buhari is eminently qualified to rule Nigeria better than the zoologist.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
iiichidodo:
What do you know about the constitution as regards this issue..it is people like you Buhari will sell into slavery because of ignorance...go and powder your nose.
so u r sayin u prefer jonathan taking ur nose to the grindstone than buhari sellin u into slavery......remember jonathan has almost privatalize nigeria,dats wat we call been slave
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by dvee2: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Funny certificate alone can never be a measure for education. If certificate alone is a measure of education and competency, Nigeria would have been a first world. paper qualifications are everywhere, it's the training you acquire that will give you an edge, that is why employers will always ask for experience. Going by the training Buhari has through his career, it's equivalent to a professor, so cut this out.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Jesusloveyou: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Ask Buhari that is what he did, instead of providing his certificates he went and sworn affidavit in a court is that proper? As for GEJ making you ashamed of PHD holders it is your personal choice to further your education or not and should not be because of another man's incompetent. Leadership is different from academic qualifications.
because he has study to have certificate,that makes he to swear an oath,to back his claim.beside u have also confirm that leadership is not by paper.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by wasuka14(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Even if FEBUHARI present NEPA bill we must vote for him. Period!
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by papaejima1: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
then employ a 57yrs old man that wil organise arm robber to rob u,and rape ur wife.better employ an experience old man,that can give u peace.
You speak like you have vast experience in that field.

Hmmn...!!
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by sonibota: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
If the performances of those with PhD, BSc, HND, NCE etc can at best be described as pedestrian rather than motorised, why not let's try WASC/SSCE and see if they will not break the non-performance jinx. Experience is it and not paper qualification if you ask me.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by adufe78(f): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Most of the people shouting corruption themselves have that virtue in them. Its just that opportunity has not presented itself. And feeding bottle babies that don't even know what wasc is, I hope u will not learn the hard way. A PhD holder couldn't handle the situation this country, u are calling a wasc graduate to come in. I hope all his cabinet will be saints like your Messiah.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
because he has study to have certificate,that makes he to swear an oath,to back his claim.beside u have also confirm that leadership is not by paper.
Did your present your affidavit instead of your certificates to your employee (if you are working)

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Whymee: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
*Laughing in swahili*
The international community must be laughing at our level of backwardness and illiteracy.

Apart from buhari's age factor which is a problem, I would have loved to compare buhari with Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

Robert Mugabe is 90 years old
He has 6 Bsc degrees and 2 Msc.
He is the oldest president in the world
He is also the most educated president in the world.

But buhari is 72 and will be the least educated president in the world with (WASC) if he even has it.

This is change.
We are setting records.

...if only you realise that military is also an institution, having courses equivalent to OND, HND, BSC, PHD etc.
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by BabaO2: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Are you sure that list is from INEC? This INEC will never conduct free and fair election. How com Jonathan's qualification reads PHD and Osinbajo's qualification reads LLB. To be fair Jonathan's qualification should have been B.SC Zoo Uniport
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by AdelokikiMr(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
I think jona should just pack his load to practice him zoology cause na waste of 6years for government .

#TEAMBUHARI, #TEAMAPCFORLIFE
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by fredust(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Some of you writing nonsense here can never get PHD in your life time, even in your entire family.

1 Like

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by PointB: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2015
God forbid that I vote someone with (dodgy) WASC as my President in 21st century Nigeria. What message will I be passing to the young ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.