Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] (50592 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambodeā€”flaunts Degrees And Qualifications On Newspapers. / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / INEC Spread Sheet Showing Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Aksonman: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2015

24 Likes 12 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by saaedlee: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

INEC will never cease to amaze us, even after confirmation from the War College that he was awarded a Diploma!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by borntosave: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Mancity26(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chesus! Why una display d stuff online?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Youpele52: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Intriguing
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lies. The man no get any wasc. Na affidavit him submit.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Firefire(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is yet to show his WAEC result to INEC ooo

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol. I don't feel sorry for him. I just feel bad for the people cheering him on. It's a shame

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by baby124: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.

324 Likes 27 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by iresearcher(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

I am really interested in knowing why only GEJ and his assistant have their courses of study typed out eg Zoology and Arch.
What happened the the others, I guess they dont matter.

And again, to think this is coming from Aye dee, i reserve my comment

Finally, I guess INEC is not thorough enough to include everyone's age.

If we must do these things, lets do them well.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by holytribe(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please let there be decorum in this house on this issue... change the topic plz
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by worthytalk: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
For the sake of debate let me agree with you. But let him show the WASC.

Until he showers it Buhari has not certificate. Period!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by codeaddict(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Really? So why aren't professors world leaders?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by gen2briz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even if na primary 2 report card he present, na him I go nack my vote give.

This change is unstoppable.
#GMB till Mimiko get sense.
#GMB till GEJ comes out to thank Nigerians for giving him shoes.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by realnaijaa: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
baby124:
At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.
My dear u are right .people tend to forget that the military is also an institution. They tend to forget that the same buhari went through the various military training institutes .this is the same man that almost destroyed the chadian govt for supporting insurgency in nigeria. He destroyed the rebels and was just some short distance to the chadian capital. The govt was saved only due to diplomatic measures.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by motherlode: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy oh lord my father put my enemies to shame as you have put the enemies of GMB to shame! grin

what else, ijoya! (come on, come on) GMB lo ni jo! grin grin grin

38 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by iiichidodo: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
baby124:
[s]At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD.[/s]
First off his experience and track record is nothing to write home about,secondly our national constitution asked for minimum WASC to prove his eligibility and not 'experience and track record' Thirdly, if our current Phd ain't good enough shouldn't the APC resurrect another PHD or SAN to contest this election instead of insulting their educational standings and that of Nigerian graduates in their millions by belching out an old skeleton who has never deemed it fit to finish secondary school since he was kicked out of ASO rock 30 years ago..

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by babadee1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

The real pity is that an old ex-military man with WASC has more common sense than a middle aged PhD holder in zoology.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by papaejima1: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Aksonman post=29797341]What a pity :
Man 73 shows up at my establishment for a Job?([/quote

Oh man, I don't need no 73 year old maiguard neither!!
What's he gonna do for me, chase thieves or blow a trumpet?

24 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by olapluto(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
This Ay dee is not sensible. He's a nobody who forges documents.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked There are other presidential aspirants?? Some point just like wasting money. After now, u ll hear Aa= 45 votes
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by BWGISTdotCOM: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
good
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Trailblazer1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
*Laughing in swahili*
The international community must be laughing at our level of backwardness and illiteracy.

Apart from buhari's age factor which is a problem, I would have loved to compare buhari with Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

Robert Mugabe is 90 years old
He has 6 Bsc degrees and 2 Msc.
He is the oldest president in the world
He is also the most educated president in the world.

But buhari is 72 and will be the least educated president in the world with (WASC) if he even has it.

I insist, if a PhD holder cannot get it right let's try a professor and not an illiterate.
Forward ever and Backward never!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by psychologist(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
i just dont get it
is nigerians asking to much from apc's general?

showusyourcertificate[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

9 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by listenersky: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
The constitution says WASC is the minimum requirement.So if you think Buhari is not qualified to contest,that means you are mocking our constitution.For you PDP goons that that said the performance of an individual is based on his/her qualification,because if thats true,then that means we dont need a PHD holder to rule us,we need someone with higher qualification than a PHD,because a PHD holder has failed us for the past six years and he's still failing us.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by holyboss: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
shocked shocked

Chilling in d dream land tongue

I will comment wen I wake

Mind u dis land is protected by MC fee nd Norton so don't attempt to dupe me of d land undecided
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by korel9: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
T's a shamei

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by ooshinibos: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aksonman:
What a pity sad

Click here to download: http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-PRESIDENTIAL-LIST-FINAL-13.05.151.xlsx

what have ur Phd holder GEJ did for Naija ..
mention just one

7 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
why the arrow
Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by biafranqueen: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
saaedlee:

Inec will never cease to amaze us, even after the confirmation from the War College
Did you not read that where they said they just give "Thank you for coming certificate" They said plain that Masters degree did not start until 1999. undecided Did you not watch the history of the War College in Youtube explaining what type of school it was in the 80's. You people need to step up in research and cognitive skills.

With all the graduates in the entire Nigeria. embarassed He is the only one with only WAEC what does his partner have wettin be LMB?

What type of WAEC is WASC is that the 1940's version. Well at least they made a good forged document that made it pass INEC!
Carry and go GMB, Nigerian youth will never let you in as much as they suffer for school. We will get the tissue boxes ready grin

10 Likes

Re: INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
That waec result is still under contention. Buhari must show us the original or at least a photocopy or........ Ayedee I see u bro, Apc is really a joke

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.