Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks (1484 Views)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Horus(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkLtz9w8cg

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Leader Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks[/size]
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Oloshi mamani bobo yen ke...thought N.A said the dude is dead...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by FastShipping: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2015
To hell with you Shekau - the beast of the Northeast. Your days are numbered in this world. Buhari is coming to take you and your boys out. This guy has brought so much misery to many families in the name of religion. I don't really blame you if not for the people who allowed you to grow wings.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Raiders: 2:00am On Jan 15, 2015
I thought the army said this fool is dead. shame on the Nigeria army for lying to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by sweettease(f): 3:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Raiders:
I thought the army said this fool is dead. shame on the Nigeria army for lying to Nigerians
Don't you see it, this is not the first Shekau, they keep trying to create the illusion that he is alive. Even if 10 Shekaus are killed, there will be another to take his place.

Btw how recent is this video?
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:10am On Jan 15, 2015
shekau again? where the guy de since?
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Sibrah: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2015
The guy no dey die abi na him old clips them put new voice ontop? Tupac did it when he recorded enough songs before he died so I won't be surprised if Shekau is the Nigerian Shakur. The aftermath of 2015 polls may reveal if he dead as there could be no reason for him again.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Akon419(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2015
FastShipping:
To hell with you Shekau - the beast of the Northeast. Your days are numbered in this world. Buhari is coming to take you and your boys out. This guy has brought so much misery to many families in the name of religion. I don't really blame you if not for the people who allowed you to grow wings.
who told you that buhari is against this guys ideology ? Is it the same buhari that says boko haram is fighting for injustice because their spiritual leaders was killed or are you talking about another buhari

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Chylo(m): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2015
sweettease:
Don't you see it, this is not the first Shekau, they keep trying to create the illusion that he is alive. Even if 10 Shekaus are killed, there will be another to take his place.

Please keep quiet. This is Shekau here, live and direct. Attack on Charlie Hebdo was on 7th January 2015, so this must be recent.

Nigerian Army must kill this guy for real, once and for all, and stop playing games with us.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by joseph1832(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkLtz9w8cg

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Leader Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks[/size]
Erm sorry oh, but I thought GEJ and the Nigerian Army said Shekau is dead. Even sincere9gerian confirmed it!.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by sweettease(f): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Chylo:

Please keep quiet. This is Shekau here, live and direct. Attack on Charlie Hebdo was on 7th January 2015, so this must be recent.

Nigerian Army must kill this guy for real, once and for all, and stop playing games with us.
If you still think that the very first man that introduced himself as Shekau is even the one that was reported killed recently then you are just as gullible as they come.

Btw, I don't understand hausa but from the translations, he said he is happy about what is going on in France, nothing to prove it's the recent Charlie Hebdo attack. It could as well have been made for the 2011 attack. He will need to be more specific.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by brownlord: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2015
sweettease:

If you still think that the very first man that introduced himself as Shekau is even the one that was reported killed recently then you are just as gullible as they come.

Btw, I don't understand hausa but from the translations, he said he is happy about what is going on in France, nothing to prove it's the recent Charlie Hebdo attack. It could as well have been made for the 2011 attack. He will need to be more specific.

Exactly what is your point? the guy on this video is the shekau of the past 1 year or over 8 months reportedly killed by N.A and Cameronian troops several times.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by sweettease(f): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Exactly what is your point? the guy on this video is the shekau of the past 1 year or over 8 months reportedly killed by N.A and Cameronian troops several times.
My point is, Shekau didn't come into the wanted list lime light 8 months ago, if they've gone for a double before, they can do it again to keep the illusion that Shekau is untouchable.
He was fast to say shame on the N.A for lying but since it's not the first time the boko haram sect is pulling this off, I think the N.A deserves more than just this video before conclusion.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Blackfire(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote
author=Chylo post=29803468]

Please keep quiet. This is Shekau here, live and direct. Attack on
Charlie Hebdo was on 7th January 2015, so this must be recent.

Nigerian Army must kill this guy for real, once and for all, and stop
playing games with us.[/quote]

u are a nigerian,and the army wont reject u... abi u be JW?
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by falconey(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Front
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by brownlord: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2015
sweettease:
My point is, Shekau didn't come into the wanted list lime light 8 months ago, if they've gone for a double before, they can do it again to keep the illusion that Shekau is untouchable.
He was fast to say shame on the N.A for lying but since it's not the first time the boko haram sect is pulling this off, I think the N.A deserves more than just this video before conclusion.

Well, the fact is that N.A must realize shekau is not and most likely never in the field, he is never present in battle field, he may just be in a neighboring country uploading video on the net and giving orders to commanders in the field, one thing i blame the Nigeria army for is always rushing to the media without confirming anything, we saw this in chibok girls scandal scam-dal and other event that follows, you can't hit someone of shekau's caliber and run to the media without having his body as proof, knowing the whole country and world is waiting to see the idiat.

As for the bold part, we have boko sympathizers everywhere, so this should not bother you, if developed countries with high power technologies have fought terrorism for decades even as a united army without able to eradicate it, then it beat my imagination while some gullible folks want the N.A with less technologies with a divided house of Christian/muslim Northern/Southern soldiers to do magic knowing fully well some of the muslims soldiers are sympathetic with BH and are moles in army. There is more to BH than you and i know but some foolish Nigerians thinks it's because the CinC is incompetent is reason we are not winning the war

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by sweettease(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Well, the fact is that N.A must realize shekau is not and most likely never in the field, he is never present in battle field, he may just be in a neighboring country uploading video on the net and giving orders to commanders in the field, one thing i blame the Nigeria army for is always rushing to the media without confirming anything, we saw this in chibok girls scandal scam-dal and other event that follows, you can't hit someone of shekau's caliber and run to the media without having his body as proof, knowing the whole country and world is waiting to see the idiat.

As for the bold part, we have boko sympathizers everywhere, so this should not bother you, if developed countries with high power technologies have fought terrorism for decades even as a united army without able to eradicate it, then it beat my imagination while some gullible folks want the N.A with less technologies with a divided house of Christian/muslim Northern/Southern soldiers to do magic knowing fully well some of the muslims soldiers are sympathetic with BH and are moles in army. There is more to BH than you and i know but some foolish Nigerians thinks it's because the CinC is incompetent is reason we are not winning the war
I wish there are more plausible arguments/opinion like this as regards the boko haram menace.
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by sankky: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

maybe one could remind you that part of what complicated the war against BH was the Northern Elders' unwillingness to allow the quick militarization of the affected zone at the onset of this menace. Dont forget that fact. That is still not to clear GEJ of the guilt of eventual poor handling of the menace.
Every life we lose there diminishes us a nation.

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by babadee1(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
sweettease:

My friend can't you see it's the same Shekau? Why are you allowing your eyes to deceive you? And the video is obviously very recent cos the Charlie Hebdo attacks happened just a week ago.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Erm sorry oh, but I thought GEJ and the Nigerian Army said Shekau is dead. Even sincere9gerian confirmed it!.

GEJ lied, Shekau is alive
Re: VIDEO - Abubakar Shekau Applauds Charlie Hebdo Attacks by joseph1832(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Horus:

GEJ lied, Shekau is alive
I am not surprised anyway. I remember vividly GEJ and his party claiming that they've reached a seize with Boko Haram and the Chibok girls will be released soon... Well till now Boko Haram still fighting and the Chibok girls are still missing so?.

Even CAN lead by our very own Machine Gun Oritsejafor came out to congratulate the presidency...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Call Fayose Bastard Over Mockery Of Former Heroes / Busted! AIT Rigging Online For PDP / PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.