Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) (1559 Views)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Lady Loyal 2 Obiano Threatens 2 Kill A Man 4 Criticising Obiano's Government(pix / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by Equado(m): 2:28am On Jan 15, 2015
Am neither a reporter nor a blogger,but a simple Nigerian.The manner Nigerians and her government have kept mute towards the killings of 2000 Nigerians resident in Baga commuinity of Borno state is truly appaling,our armed forces even came out,not to deny but to reduce the tally to 150(oh the shame).The president and his aides are lost in the election season,that no real recognition is given towards the souls lost or the threat at hand.The french lost 12 of her citizens in an armed attack similar to ours and made the planet echo with the 3.5million man walk.Do we as Nigerians have a voice?Or we sit and let others be a voice for us?....either ways othere(non Nigerians) have started to speak up,since apparently we've got none!!!

1 Like

Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by taiocol: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2015
150 killed not 2k
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by temitemi1(m): 2:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Tell buhari to stop d killing of the innocents!!
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by Equado(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2015
taiocol:
150 killed not 2k
that is a lie,its a cover-up by your government

1 Like

Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by Equado(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Tell buhari to stop d killing of the innocents!!
I think your president is in a better position to do so!
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by taiocol: 2:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Equado:
that is a lie,its a cover-up by your government
Should I believe you or the Army general who said it's 150?

Were you the one who counted the bodies? You think it's even possible to kill 2000 In one swip?
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by Equado(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Your government seems to be the only one sticking with the 150 story?eye witnesses on the ground proved otherwise,am sure bokoharam has killed 150 and more before now,this attack is there worse attack yet

1 Like

Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by Equado(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
taiocol:

Should I believe you or the Army general who said it's 150?

Were you the one who counted the bodies? You think it's even possible to kill 2000 In one swip?
do your research bros
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by taiocol: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Equado:
do your research bros

Have done all my research and it keeps showing me 15,can you show me urs?
Re: JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) by komekn(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
taiocol:
150 killed not 2k

How are you so sure

Where your evidence

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Comedy Show At The Apollo Uk On 14th Feb 2015 / Nairalanders Lets Cast Our Presidential Votes Here, B/W PDP And APC. / President Jonathan Reelection Campaign: Tax Payers Money At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.