Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? (1070 Views)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Some girls say a scar on a guy's face shows how much a strong man he is.... I need nairalanders opinion on this..
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Maakhir(m): 4:23am On Jan 15, 2015
ruggedtimi:
Some girls say a scar on a guy's face shows how much a strong man he is.... I need nairalanders opinion on this..

Its common knowledge
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by yimikaa: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Guys with tribal marks will start claiming theirs is a scar now.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by temitemi1(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Nawaa for this ur findings oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by holyjossy01(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2015
I'm not a girl, but I sure know that guys with scars on their faces look revolting...
when there are frosh guys everywhere. I hate scars
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Which kain scar? Person wey go thief pant for market wey dem beat shege till him face get scar go dey form irresistible for woman? Smh. Insane "facts"

2 Likes

Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Joskiro50: 6:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Na everything girls dey find attractive nowadays undecided
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2015
It depends ..some guyz still have scars on dier face nd Look cute ....buh I don't biliv dem tripping for d scar becuz of any form of strongness ...rather a scar on a guyz face maybe from birth or an accident ..or check well na beating wey d guy don chop
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by justmag(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2015
ruggedtimi:

That's true! Until she becomes a punching bag. Then she will understand why he got that scar in the first place.
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by prettyjo(f): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2015
nawaooooo
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by joshbouy(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Nothing wey we no go hear...
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by PureLife22: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
No forget our tribal tiger-mark guys.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2015
From six pack to tall from tall to handsome face, from handsome face to dark skin, from dark skin to pink libs from pink libs now scar, infact girls dont really knw what they want.

1 Like

Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
The only thing girls like

GOOD LIFE = MONEY
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by major466(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Scar on the face is common with bad boys who fight daily on the streets.
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Chizzy20(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
huh op, seriously were did u get dis frm?
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Ayo081(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Smartini:
Which kain scar? Person wey go thief pant for market wey dem beat shege till him face get scar go dey form irresistible for woman? Smh. Insane "facts"
my nigga wink
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Ayo081:
my nigga wink
lol... Bro. You dey frequent this section too?
Re: Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? by Ayo081(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Smartini:
lol... Bro. You dey frequent this section too?
dont tell em oo. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st / Please Help Am Getting Addicted To It …… / Confused And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.