Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (76441 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by marvelck: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
A lot of guys tend to believe that once they are handsome or have a fine sexy body (six packs) they can get any girl they want and also make her be in love with him forever. Well, that was then, and not now. Cos most naija girls have changed and their desires have also changed. Yeah, girls love fine boys. In fact almost every girl drool over guys with six packs (either secretly & publicly). But a girl'd love a guy more when he has enough money to spoil her with. And rich guys hardly have time to have six packs. Cos they are busy working their ass off and making more money to woo and snatch girls from guys with six packs. Cos, girls love money and wont mind dumping your ass and your six packs for a guy with six cars.... So guys, wake up and make money, and add it to your six packs.

19 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by allanphash7(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2016
6 park ke

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by bewla(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2016
six paint
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy tats a good advice for men who tend to dragged tat they are rich when all they have is a six packs and nothing else...

Work work work work work baby work work work work work

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by kiddkash(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
kinda dry *eats soap and sips hypo*

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by bentlywills(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol grin
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Godfullsam(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerian girls and laziness are like rice and beans.

They want guys who work like horse everyday, make money and lavish the money on them. That is why most big boys treat Naija girls like tissue papers.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Never!! lipsrsealed even if he has the cars I'll make em go to the gym!...❤

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Who six pack epp? undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by JoeCutie(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Osikwa gini? Six packs? You no go like six parks? undecided

'Six money'...baby!
cheesy

22 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Jay542(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol. Nice one Op
Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who six pack epp? undecided
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2016
six packs is overrated jor, leave the gym and go build a career or hustle for money.
Six packs don't pay bills.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who big booties epp? undecided big breast who they epp? undecided
None.
But you males demand this from ALL women.
I don't see why we can't demand both 6cars and 6packs.

Calm down QueenValerie.. grin

Big booties and big borbi epp me
cheesy

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Calm down QueenValerie.. grin

Big booties and big borbi epp me oo cheesy
6packs epp me too ooo cheesy.....

15 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah only Retards_ choose one...Rocking my Six pack with my 1 car...Mans still out on the cold streets making that cheese.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Trapnigga(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
I rather spend most of my time hustling than wasting my time in the gym with nothing in my pocket.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Smellymouth! grin How old are you? ❤I refuse to believe you are an adult?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Smellymouth! grin How old are you? ❤I refuse to believe you are an adult?

grin cheesy kingcheezypuff, I am old enough to impregnate you cheesy cheesy grin

212 Likes 34 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy ki.ngch.eezyp.uff, I am old enough to impregnate you cheesy cheesy grin
shocked laws a massy! Some folk actually like this post! grin it's disturbing.
❤ smelly yer behavior is like that of a juvenile delinquent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy kingcheezypuff, I am old enough to impregnate you cheesy cheesy grin

The real question is

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

The real question is
shocked Oooh! You dirty low! grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked laws a massy! Some folk actually like this post! grin it's disturbing.
❤ smelly yer behavior is like that of a juvenile delinquent

"I have a rule - 'funny is funny!' When I write comedy, it's not my aim to upset people. I will be offensive, edgy and immature, but I will also be very intelligent and relevant.

At my shows, there are no holy cows."

----> "Vir Das"..

Deal with it KingSissyPuffy grin cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Smellymouth: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

The real question is

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Ragnar55: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Y'all want Girls with round Ass, Great boobs, And Pretty face... We also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked Oooh! You dirty low! grin

Just geeking...If we ever together in a room...Ama rock your Boats cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by majour(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Smelly mouth, I like ur memes bro, much respect, just wish u cud create a thread and do ur thing flawlessly, I always look forward to ur posts, keeps a man's jaw line flexible cool

Respect!!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by 2dice01: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2016
don jazzy be like fvck 6pack my 2 boob.ie will do the magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

"I have a rule - 'funny is funny!' When I write comedy, it's not my aim to upset people. I will be offensive, edgy and immature, but I will also be very intelligent and relevant. At my shows, there are no holy cows."

----" Vir Das..
Ugggh!!!! That is not helping!!!! angry and nor is yer stup!d fan club!!!!
Like seriously where do they come from undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars by 2dice01: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why Can't we have both? undecided

Even Girls with puff puff Ass, agbalumo boobs And toothpick leg sef... also need the cars and the 6-packs. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.