Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage (33630 Views)

Amnesty International Releases More Report Against Nigeria / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:
We don't yet have a C-in-C in Nigeria. What we have now is a Comedian in Chief.

Not until that changes, we will not have peace in NE as well as Nigeria as a whole.

The Nigerian Army (and GEJ of course) have failed to protect the integrity and sovereignty of the country. This is enough reason for GEJ to be kicked out for if he is not sent home, we all might as well be in the same shoe as the NE/NW in the next one year.

In GMB I trust to end this terrorism.
meaning that if buhari didn't win, he will keep terrorizing Nigeria or what? you self you too get mouth. go comot Jonathan na.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Just in a few months time, the peoples' general will bring those mosters down.

GMB......2015
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Akpan107(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Not until that changes, we will not have peace in NE as well as Nigeria as a whole.

The Nigerian Army (and GEJ of course) have failed to protect the integrity and sovereignty of the country. This is enough reason for GEJ to be kicked out for if he is not sent home, we all might as well be in the same shoe as the NE/NW in the next one year.

Nothing is stoping GEJ from returning to office come 2015. In GEJ's voice ''we shall see''

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Just in a few months time, the peoples' general will bring those monsters down.

GMB......2015
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by isahsalee: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
No, I diasgreed with that image, not quite elaborate and analytical. This is another propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by ba7man(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Sermwell:

When iherejika was clamping down on this fools, it was northern elders forum and amnesty international that cried foul and threatened to sue iherejika for war crimes! Just yesterday here, our gallant military men succeeded in gunning down some boko haram members who wanted to wreck havok in biu town, it was also some foolish nairalanders like you that claim this persons are innocent civilians. The truth is that we are not united in this fight; government, citizens, international bodies etc! So don't sit in the confort of your room to type rubbish. Please be more sensible in your post next time. All the best!
The buck stops at the President's table not the Northern elders.

They argued their points and he should have countered with his if he truly knew what he was doing then.

Everyone just slaps GEJ left, right and center.

He was busy pointing fingers at the oposition, rather than tackle the problem.

Now that its spiralled out of control he's looking for sympathy.

I saw this coming years ago, I'm sure you didn't and was agreeing with him then.

Now Boko Haram control a territory larger than some countries and you want me to celebrate a battle when the war is out of control.

You guys are synonymous with mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by thewarrior72: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2015
sophtaf:
his writing is ok,it only lacks the proper punctuation marks smiley
The lack of proper punctuation is what makes it jargon, It's incomprehensible embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Akpan107(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2015
ba7man:
They are as daft as they come.

The truth stares them in the eyes and they still can't recognize it.

That's another reason I'll vote against GEJ. So that he'll take his clueless followers with him.
your single vote will determine the whether the president wins.
Give ur vote to Buhari, but GEJ remains the President untill 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by ba7man(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
Akpan107:
your single vote will determine the whether the president wins.
Give ur vote to Buhari, but GEJ remains the President untill 2019.
No, I'm more influential than that.

I talk to people everyday to clear their heads of GEJ's mediocrity. I'll still do the same today.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by AdeMoss: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Disclaimer:
Anyone who thinks fighting boko harm is easy should forward march to sambisa forest. Ask US how long it took to reduce akhidah to it present state, yet just yesterday same group claim responsibility of France attack. E-warriors, save yourselves of needless talk, go try your skills in sambisa forest.

I salute your courage mr president.
Ride on GEJ

Al Queeda/Akhidah is not within the US sovereign
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2015
My Heart Bleeds!!!!!!!!!

I followed up the killings of 17 victims (Charlie and others) in 3 despicable terrorist acts last week in france which prompted a unity march of 1.5 million people including 40 world leaders in Paris.

I saw true patriotism, I saw people showing great love for their country. I saw clerics, government officials and security operatives express great concern for the lives of the citizens of france and as well the peace and unity of france.

But in my own country it is a different story!

Why?

Last week more than 2000 civilians including women and children were massacred by terrorists in Baga.

On Saturday Damaturu was under heavy bombardment by terrorists.

On Sunday another heavy bombing in portiskum!

And today another bomb blast in Gombe!

My heart bleeds!

Nobody cares!

Children are dying!

Leaders are dying while the old are seeking presidential power!

Things are going wrong, walls are falling apart and the center no longer holds yet Pastors and others Religious leaders are busy endorsing their best candidates for the forthcoming elections!

Shame on you all!

May God have Mercy on you all!

The Average Nigerian Man is a mediocre. Who is always after the NOW!

Brainwashed Idiots!

The people who make you sit under the sun shouting 'PDP POWER'! 'APC CHANGE"! All have their children schooling abroad with so many citizenship. But you are here shouting all your strength and after it all you are given 500 Naira(4$)!

Shame on you all!

People no longer seek the peace of our fatherland but for their choice party to wins elections. Yet you pray for development?

You must be mad! Because no investor will invest in such economy.

Oh Lord Have Mercy!

The igbos shouting, Divide Nigeria!

The Hausa's shouting, Power is ours!

Is there any Pastor Preaching Truth and Calling For Peace in This Country?

Who will march, pray or preach when they are all in the stadium's endorsing one good for nothing politician.

No world leader is planning a trip to Nigeria and yet we are the Giants of Africa!

Giants my foot!

We are dwarfs!

Our Glory is Lost!

Our country is now a place where refuses are dumped.

Planes that aren't working are imported here and used. Putting peoples lives at risk.

Japan, America, Russia and all including China, train their youths to be the best so they could explore nigeria's wealth and invest in their country whereby making it a better place. But Nigeria train her youth to become Labourers for them.

A country where the youth testify and celebrate when they get visa to travel to Qatar for a security guard job!

A country where a Masters. Degree Holder is a Truck driver.

A country where our Military fight without guns and outdated ammunitions!

A country where we have graduated illiterates.

A country that has graduate fools with good degrees from stupid universities.

Our educational system is a mess. The worse of all! All they show you is the picture, the exterior. More than 500 students in a Small room called a Lab without chairs only a flask and yet it is a medical Lab.

No wonder our medical doctors normally forget needles in the body of their patients!

If the hospitals were good enough, why don't the politicians patronise them, instead they run to india or America.

Its a pity!

Shame on you all!

Are you building a country where you can raise your kids or invest?

My Heart Bleeds!

I call on the international community to come to our rescue, people are dying.

Please come!

Come and save a dying Nation!

Come and save Nigeria!

I call on My Fellow Nigerians!

Arise O Compatriot!

Nigeria Call Obey!

Let's Serve Our FatherLand With Love Strength And Faith!

Let's refuse to sell our integrity!

Let's join hands and say no to this extra judicial killings!

Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/MHB4N

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Shey O Yo Iwo Le? Olori Gbigbe Bi Panla..
Disclaimer:
Anyone who thinks fighting boko harm is easy should forward march to sambisa forest. Ask US how long it took to reduce akhidah to it present state, yet just yesterday same group claim responsibility of France attack. E-warriors, save yourselves of needless talk, go try your skills in sambisa forest.

Ride on GEJ
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2015
seunlayi:

Oga Amnesty, can't you use this tech to search and locate BH bases or the whereabout of the Chibok girls?

Is Amnesty International, a military organisation. Please stop talking like you were denied of intelligence.
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by jaymz44: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Does the president go about throwing bombs in d north east? Why r people using the peace n security of their brothers' lives as campaign strategy. BH is asking d president to resign or they won't stop d killing, is dat co[color=#770077][/color]nstitutional?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Amnesty international abi? Those guys do more harm than good. That was why the Sri Lankan president shut them out in order to facilitate the defeat of the Tamil tiger rebels. The image posted is incomprehensible and doesn't show anything. the fools will not commend the army for their bravery in biu...Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2015
JohnsonEmma:
Just in a few months time, the peoples' general will bring those mosters down.

GMB......2015
nope....more like tell his boys to stand down

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You are as confused as your post!
There is nothing wrong with his post. Must he support gej or gmb? Those two are both mofos and not suitable to lead this country.
Its really a big shame! angry

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by kodded(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Sexysammy:
My Heart Bleeds!!!!!!!!!

I followed up the killings of 17 victims (Charlie and others) in 3 despicable terrorist acts last week in france which prompted a unity march of 1.5 million people including 40 world leaders in Paris.

I saw true patriotism, I saw people showing great love for their country. I saw clerics, government officials and security operatives express great concern for the lives of the citizens of france and as well the peace and unity of france.

But in my own country it is a different story!

Why?

Last week more than 2000 civilians including women and children were massacred by terrorists in Baga.

On Saturday Damaturu was under heavy bombardment by terrorists.

On Sunday another heavy bombing in portiskum!

And today another bomb blast in Gombe!

My heart bleeds!

Nobody cares!

Children are dying!

Leaders are dying while the old are seeking presidential power!

Things are going wrong, walls are falling apart and the center no longer holds yet Pastors and others Religious leaders are busy endorsing their best candidates for the forthcoming elections!

Shame on you all!

May God have Mercy on you all!

The Average Nigerian Man is a mediocre. Who is always after the NOW!

Brainwashed Idiots!

The people who make you sit under the sun shouting 'PDP POWER'! 'APC CHANGE"! All have their children schooling abroad with so many citizenship. But you are here shouting all your strength and after it all you are given 500 Naira(4$)!

Shame on you all!

People no longer seek the peace of our fatherland but for their choice party to wins elections. Yet you pray for development?

You must be mad! Because no investor will invest in such economy.

Oh Lord Have Mercy!

The igbos shouting, Divide Nigeria!

The Hausa's shouting, Power is ours!

Is there any Pastor Preaching Truth and Calling For Peace in This Country?

Who will march, pray or preach when they are all in the stadium's endorsing one good for nothing politician.

No world leader is planning a trip to Nigeria and yet we are the Giants of Africa!

Giants my foot!

We are dwarfs!

Our Glory is Lost!

Our country is now a place where refuses are dumped.

Planes that aren't working are imported here and used. Putting peoples lives at risk.

Japan, America, Russia and all including China, train their youths to be the best so they could explore nigeria's wealth and invest in their country whereby making it a better place. But Nigeria train her youth to become Labourers for them.

A country where the youth testify and celebrate when they get visa to travel to Qatar for a security guard job!

A country where a Masters. Degree Holder is a Truck driver.

A country where our Military fight without guns and outdated ammunitions!

A country where we have graduated illiterates.

A country that has graduate fools with good degrees from stupid universities.

Our educational system is a mess. The worse of all! All they show you is the picture, the exterior. More than 500 students in a Small room called a Lab without chairs only a flask and yet it is a medical Lab.

No wonder our medical doctors normally forget needles in the body of their patients!

If the hospitals were good enough, why don't the politicians patronise them, instead they run to india or America.

Its a pity!

Shame on you all!

Are you building a country where you can raise your kids or invest?

My Heart Bleeds!

I call on the international community to come to our rescue, people are dying.

Please come!

Come and save a dying Nation!

Come and save Nigeria!

I call on My Fellow Nigerians!

Arise O Compatriot!

Nigeria Call Obey!

Let's Serve Our FatherLand With Love Strength And Faith!

Let's refuse to sell our integrity!

Let's join hands and say no to this extra judicial killings!

Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/MHB4N
1 BILLION LIKES embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by podosci(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2015
The Iraq issue resulted as a result of the decimation of the existing military structure in Iraq by the american war on Iraq.....This left a loop hole for ISIS to come in and reak havoc on the country........There were no bombing and fighting during Sadam huseins dictatorship...He ruled Iraq with an Iron fist.
The problem started when America went in there without any legal backing to oust Sadam husein.and now see the situation Iraq is finding itself, the same thing with Syria and Lybia.
In Nigerias case, i think the President is to be blamed because he surrounds himself with incompetent idiots who cannot give him relevant advice has concerning issues of National security......For instance, If the presidents sanity was intact he would have atleast retired the CDS badeh, that man is an imcompetent fool,,,,,under is Watch Bokoharam has grown into a mini country.............
Before you come into defence of the president.....Did you watch the presidential adress of France president Hollande? after terrorist killed just 12 people.....Did you watch the presidential Adress of Pres Bush, after terrorist killed over 2000 people in America? America went to war with several countires and put in measures to make sure such a thing can never happn again.
Terrorism is an Idea, and you cannot defeat an idea but you can make it very difficult and literaly impossible for people to practice that idea.....Nigeria can cut Bokoharam to scale and make it very difficult for any of them to practice terrorism activities, we can make them fear and inturn force them to make mistakes that would lesd to there capture but Nigeria is shaming Africa, this once our time to prove to the world that Black is just a colour, that we could hadle our own Business.....Nigeria does not still have functioning CCTV cameras on the streets, DSS has become so jobless thats its primary objectives is the opposition party.
And last we are the cause.......Its not our fault that we voted in GEJ but it is our fault that we did not demand his resignation

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by JesChill(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Disclaimer:

Ride on GEJ
Its funny that some of us don't know that, fighting outside your territory and inside is not the same thing....America fights Al-Queda outside its shores...and you have ragtag militants in your house and you cant stop them...my friend be more objective in your support.....the FG is not serious about BH

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Wahala90: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You really think we should kick the man who is trying to solve the problem (no matter how inadequate his solutions are) and put the man who is instigating the problem, a man whose utterances and attitude is questionable as far as Boko Haram insurgency is concern. Think well and save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by melifew213(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
"In April 2013, over 185 people were killed and over 2000 homes in Baga were destroyed as a result of fighting between the Nigerian military and the Boko Haram Islamist group.[5]

In January 2015, Boko Haram again attacked the town, seizing it and the military base used by a multinational force set up to fight them. The town was burned and the people massacred — perhaps 2000 deaths[6] — the largest such massacre in Boko Haram's history.[7] Some residents escaped to nearby Chad.[8]" source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baga,_Nigeria

from my own little research and understanding of migration people tend to move from a less economical viable place to a more economical viable place. in the case of baga, it has been under intense attack over a period of time, thereby making it less viable economically since their main source of income is farming and fishing. Lake chad has been receding over the past 10 years thereby reducing the availability of fish. therefore fishermen n fish buyers will have to look else where to do their business.

1. So if 2000 houses were burnt in 2013 april is amnesty trying to tell us that those buildings have been rebuilt n the families are back in baga? what brought them back so early??
2. What will 2000 families feed on in a war-torn zone that its economy is basically dead, and Lake chad water body which is their major source of income(fishing n irrigation farming) The lake’s water level and size has shrunk a massive 90% compared with what it was in the 1960s while its surface area has decreased from a peak of 25,000 square kilometers to approximately 1,350 sq.km today. http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2014/03/27/restoring-a-disappearing-giant-lake-chad
3. Look at the key figures between 2013 april and 2015 January "2000" in 2013 2000 houses burnt in 2015 2000 people killed
4. Look at the google earth image i uploaded of the same area amnesty uploaded where the 2000 people were massacred. Based on the imagery can 2000 people reside there? Imagery source google earth 5/6/2013

In as much as we r all pained about the insecurity in the north east, it will do us no good in exaggerating figures just because of the hatred on the person of the president just to make him look clueless. We all need support to fight radicalism and this monster Boko haram. there is a saying in yoruba " outside witch or wizard can't attack u, except with the collaboration of an insider" hope my quote is right.

We need to stop propagating lies

we need to support our troops in prayers

I pray for a peaceful Nigeria

I pray for peaceful election

We shall all eat the fruit of our labour

God bless Nigeria

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by ayoaces: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
This just makes Jonathan look worse
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by natkey: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Wahala90:

You really think we should kick the man who is trying to solve the problem (no matter how inadequate his solutions are) and put the man who is instigating the problem, a man whose utterances and attitude is questionable as far as Boko Haram insurgency is concern. Think well and save Nigeria!

Please have you watched any videos where he made the statements in your last picture?
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Ibeachum(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2015
It's such a disturbing situation. I would rather choose to be positive & mindful of d situation. Becos as it seems, there is more to dis than meet d eyes. My heart goes to as many that are going through tough times right now as a result of dis happenings. May d Good God see u all through. Stay Bleessed & Safe. Afam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by stigman(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

What did you see in that picture, is GEJ also the one giving out his daughter for sucide mission

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by loomer: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
seunlayi:

Oga Amnesty, can't you use this tech to search and locate BH bases or the whereabout of the Chibok girls?

bros, the thing tire me self o.

if soldiers go fight amnesty go say na human right violation, yet boko haram no violet any thing for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by loomer: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
AdeMoss:

Al Queeda/Akhidah is not within the US sovereign

US just arrested one Isis member yesterday
Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by nzeadachie: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
MY QUESTION IS, IS THERE ANY HOUSE THERE? 3700 HOUSES INDEED

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by buJu234: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
i am not a supporter of either PDP or APC...; I jst need a neutral party to vote for..

but i think this coming election has made the masses and the middle class people forget all these games being played by the elites..

GMB & his Northern Elders forum ( they havent made the news of late) during the time of Ihejirika when boko haram disappeared; what did they say...?

I can remember words like:-

... they want to destroy the whole Northern youths; Ihejirika wants to kill all the moslem northern people.. etc etc..

GEJ decided to listen to the voice of the so called GMB & his Northern Elders.. today u hear....
.. the govt. is not capable... comedian in chief... Orishejafor & CAN are boko haram supporters; etc etc....

The elite of this country are so good at their game... ALWAYS USING THE HEADS OF THE CONFUSED MASSES & MIDDLE CLASS...

after GMB; GEJ; Tinubu; Dangote etc finish that secret meeting; they will come out and b making noise....

have u seeN Tinubu son or daughter in his campaign train??
have u seeN GEJ son or daughter in his campaign train??

if nothing makes u the masses or middle class to think well...

ithis the picture in this link will explain everything..

https://www.nairaland.com/2092741/president-jonathan-hugs-general-buhari

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
The same amnesty international that believes boko haram members deserve fair trial in court. . . nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage by Lakeshizu(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:

Did u see paris elders blame their president for the terrorist attack the same way Borno and northern elders have been blaming GEJ for deploying military in the northeast?
That is why Jonathan must do wat he is supposed to do, irrespective of any elder or group of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.