Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration (20957 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Reigning Face of Democracy Queen, Jennifer Ohia recently unveiled a well articulated book that x-ray the impact of President Goodluck Jonathan Administration.

The book which is titled: Impact of Nigerian Electoral Reforms under Jonathan's Administration," 25 Reasons why President Jonathan should Continue in 2015" Indeed, it entails all you need to know about leadership of the present administration.‎

The beauty will today be having an interactive media chat with the press in Abuja.

Chief Femi Fani Kayode who congratulated on her emergence as a Face of democracy Nigeria 2014/2015 reiterated his commitment her noble cause. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/press-briefing-face-of-democracy.html?m=0

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by 1stola: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2015
I don't do FTC cheesy
Beautiful tho but me i dont like the flat chest o. I love it handy and firm grin grin grin
btw, what will the bullsh1t content of the book change or teach us
It wont change the fact the 0tueke drunkard will be sent home by may 29, 2015.
SAI feBUHARI.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2015
This is isn't bianca o! The way u holding her waistundecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Good! Now FFK, Jennifer and Bianca can all have a thréesomè

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
beauty queen . with FFK ..... grin
I reserve my comment

21 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2015
no comment

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by MayorofLagos(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Ive been wondering...
Now i see the what layeth beneath the decamp. shocked

Ffk na ashewo! cheesy

He love Ibo poucey grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Jeezyy(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ till I take over from him

14 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
mrvitalis:
I reserve my comment
as long as sey na ibo girl, the toto don sure for FFK. Abi no be so him do with bianca ojukwu? FFK the badoo grin

26 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
it was not easy for Alameiseigha
it was not easy for James ibori
it was not easy for Bode George
it was not easy for Farouk lawan
Lawrence anini did it
Oyenusi did it
Shina rambo did it
Bode George did it
Alameiseigha did it
James ibori did it
and now president Goodluck Ebele jonathan is doing it
keep stealing because stealing is not corruption and thieves
behind you are more than saints against you. this message
is sponsored by Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by holatin(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan don come again ooooo
but dat transgendered called ffk go still bring the downfall of I'm Oga.
but wait where is the beauty? even my weird mc fine pass am.

anyway buhari until PEJ twerk on national TV.

Can someone upload the PDF of the fuucckking book

buhari for President

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by ogdada: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Irrelevant!!!

6 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by pekeyim: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Well a lot in the
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by martincbarton: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
See marketing... wink

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Even before reading, one doesn't need a prophet to tell him that the book was written by a hired TANist and its content filled with tales by sunset.

But Fani Kayode de enjoy o. Is he the only one with exclusive right to "Beauty Queens"?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by LMAyedun(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode and a beauty queen?

I rest my case! Una sabi the rest na! grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by PerfumeRepublik: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
#Following
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by jnrbayano(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Please let this election come quickly and go.

WTF is politics, election, GMB, GEJ razzmatazz inundating the frontpage?.....

undecided

2 Likes

very very soon a book wil also be writen by us APC title 25 reason why ebola sholud b sent back to otouke com feb 14

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO

17 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by manutdadex(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Beauty wit brains! Pls distribute dis book free of charge.
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by ichidodo: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2015
He still hasnt gotten over his fantasies concerning another ex-queen...pray he doesn't drop the soap or vaseline with this one...

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by ichidodo: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2015
What is that
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Seriously? Well, they say never judge a book by its cover
Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
looking for the beauty 1st

3 Likes

berem:
Femi Fani Kayode and a beauty queen?

I rest my case! Una sabi the rest na! grin grin
mrvitalis:
I reserve my comment
MayorofLagos:
Ive been wondering...
Now i see the what layeth beneath the decamp. shocked

Ffk na ashewo! cheesy

He love Ibo poucey grin
LouisVanGaal:
This is isn't bianca o! The way u holding her waistundecided

Na wetin una mean abeg?

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by holatin(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Jeezyy:
GEJ till I take over from him
as a zoo keeper abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Nairalandar: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Shediot

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Bobby4090: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Why does this Loud Mouth empty brain FFK always like tall fair igbo girls.
Tommorrow now he will go to the press and start singing how he slept with the poor girl above during GEJ's book presentation.
Its quite shameful of him!

11 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration by Lildrizzle(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Lalala Ffk ain't a stranger to beautiful faces . Gej2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.