Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? (28772 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by CreativeLuvDoc: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:
5minsmadness, crackhaus,
pickabeau1
I have thought about this some more and though this is coming late, I still wish say I now understand what you meant in saying a person could make a mistake in cheating.

Also I thought I had made this admission earlier but I can't find the post here.
Hahahaha... The nostalgia.
I had to read every single page of the thread again to refresh my memory... and to think that five years ago, my comments here are exactly the same as I would have made today. I'm impressed with myself cheesy

So what changed your mind?
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hahahaha... The nostalgia.
I had to read every single page of the thread again to refresh my memory... and to think that five years ago, my comments here are exactly the same as I would have made today. I'm impressed with myself cheesy

So what changed your mind?

Understanding. Cheating is a mistake of judgement, a lapse in the way a person determines what their action should be.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Understanding. Cheating is a mistake of judgement, a lapse in the way a person determines what their action should be.
Right...and by that, the cheater also develops a better awareness of the things that led to this mistake of judgement, is able to correct it and do very well to avoid a reoccurrence.

As such, a cheat is not always going to remain a cheat once they have recognized their error and made changes.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Right...and by that, the cheater also develops a better awareness of the things that led to this mistake of judgement, is able to correct it and do very well to avoid a reoccurrence.

As such, a cheat is not always going to remain a cheat once they have recognized their error and made changes.

True.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
LordReed:
5minsmadness, crackhaus,
pickabeau1
I have thought about this some more and though this is coming late, I still wish say I now understand what you meant in saying a person could make a mistake in cheating.

Also I thought I had made this admission earlier but I can't find the post here.

Noted. As we get older and wiser/more experienced we see that everything isn't simple black and white.

1 Like

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Simple logic for those who want to see it.

1 Like

Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Look at this man.. cheesy

Are you still on NL?
Where you disappear go since...
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Look at this man.. cheesy

Are you still on NL?
Where you disappear go since...

Lol grin
I pop in once in a long while
I realised I had more interesting things to do with my timecheesy
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Noted. As we get older and wiser/more experienced we see that everything isn't simple black and white.

Are you still alive?!

Happy new years.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

You know this your thread is/was really for men especially Nigerian?

Often times, women 'forgive' cheating husbands.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you still alive?!

Happy new years.
Na you wan kee me before?? undecided

Same to you smiley
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by emmaodet: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can you answer these questions?

- do you think a Smoker will quit smoking because of relationship or marriage?
What of an Alcoholic or alcohol consumer?
What of a woman beater?
What of a drug taker?
Do you think a stingy partner will become selfless are open handed after marriage?

Answer all these questions then we can start from there.
Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by crackkhaus: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
5minsmadness:

Lol grin
I pop in once in a long while
I realised I had more interesting things to do with my timecheesy
Nah I'm not buying that. grin

You wouldn't create a goodbye thread if it was just about time to do more interesting things.

That aside, welcome back...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? / Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.