Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? (40601 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Revelations: What Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Kiinetic(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
whizfache:
hit like if u no buhari will not win
We don't no, we know. undecided
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by tlops(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
hi!
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by simdam500(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
I have a vision

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by drey076(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
God knows all things
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Jeezyy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just follow what your Bible tells you
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by simdam500(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kiinetic:
We don't no, we know. undecided

FTC wahala... no mind that guy
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by mozinta: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
*in Bruno Mars' voice* "don't believe 'em just watch"...uptown funk u up!
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by pring: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dont believe in any of them.
They only deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Francon(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
In 2015, I prophesy that nothing shall in any means hurt us or come near our dwellings. God's will be done in Nigeria as it is done in heaven.

Any plans of the enemies to bring violence in our country, oh Lord, Arise on our behalf and let them scatter in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by chimerase2: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dis one dat more than 3 men of God prophesied abt goodluck's health in his second tenure I pray he completes it unharmed undecided
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]The true God maker and owner of heaven and earth and the entire universe is not a God confusion of probabilities and speculations.
Many false prophets in Nigeria with false prophecies. [/size]

ISBN-10: 1481088351

Because the prophet lied
Thousands have died
And thousand more will follow
Because of the lies of this strange fellow

~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Political pastors speaking their political gimmicks.

I pity the followers of these businessmen in name of the pastors.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by OpinionLeader: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Where is the contradiction? From what you posted, most of them were driving at same point but in different tunes.

- General Election
- The air disaster
- The economy
- warning about death

I perceive you are a man on FAILED MISSION to make mockery of Men of God. Try again!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by musb92yahooco: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bunch of lias

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by pring: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thiefs

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=29807431][/quote] Believe all the liars now. If person tell you say sky is green u go believe now.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by MizMyColi(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
what is this 1 saying?

Who is this one undecided
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Miscellaneous(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
revelations/prophecies abi business strategiesundecided its only Jesus i love and blive in smiley

is this one okay?
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by edo3(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
No be fashola pics dey 4 mr Ayodele's church so,instead of jesus? Walahi ds guy na politician..

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by lomprico(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
They all have different gods na that is why.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Caseless: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adex097:
GMB!!! The Abraham lincoln of our Time grin

#Brief history of Abraham Lincoln cool

1832-Ran for state legislature - lost.

1833-Borrowed some money from a friend to begin a business and by
the end of the year he was bankrupt. He spent the next 17 years of his
life paying off this debt.

1835-Was engaged to be married, sweetheart died and his heart was
broken.

1838-Sought to become speaker of the state legislature - defeated.

1840-Sought to become an elector - defeated.

1843-Ran for Congress - lost.

1848-Ran for re-election to Congress - lost.

1849-Sought the job of land officer in his home state - rejected.

1854-Ran for Senate of the United States - lost.

1856-Sought the Vice-Presidential nomination at his party's national
convention - Lost, got less than 100 votes.

1858-Ran for U.S. Senate again - again he lost.

1860-Elected president of the United States.

VOTE GMB/YEMI !!!
prophecy that favor gmb do not get to nairaland or make frontpage.
Sai Buhari!
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by wizman11(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
most of this prophesies are clear facts planes will surely crash its an election year ballot boxes will b stolen top goverment officials will surely die same applies to nollywood GEJ will surely win buhari will always take d case 2 court even i can predict dem so y all d shouts

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by mirexxx(f): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Miscellaneous:

is this one okay?
undecided
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by baybeeboi: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
read this people, don’t get so upset about this. The Bible says
there are many who will come in His name and will be ministers
of Satan, the angel of light. Most preachers are brought down
by Satan in three ways. It is called the 3 G’s..(1) Glory,(They
want to be looked up to. They want to be praised.) (2) Guys
or Girls (they become like sex addicts or perverts) and lastly Gold. They have no empathy for the poor. They will turn you
down so quick when you ask for help. (“You haven’t tithe
enough” …WHAT?) Many are blind to who they are. Also, I find
many people worship their pastors more than God. These
people are blind.I rest my case
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by kevv(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
When you think of 2015, just smile wink
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by ogaprime(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Reject Religion And Accept Spirituality.

Spirituality is for those who have been there.[/b]

Please explain the "spirituality" you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by delishpot: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin one song comes to my mind

If you ask meeee!
Na who A go aaaask?
Mater wey you see, sooo,
E tay wey e staaart!
No be me go talk aaaam
E heavy for mouuuuth.
If you ask meeee
The mater for grouuuund
Eh
Na who I go aaask?
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
President GEJ and is Family is under GOD's divine protection, no foe will ever stop him from completing his second term, the enemies will only try but their trial shall be none and void. As long as he is under the ever watchful eyes of Almighty God, no evil nor harm shall hurt GEJ and his family. For the Word Of God says "touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm".
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by An2elect2(f): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't believe any. That's what you get when charlatans are given free air to express their greed and covetousness.

Their reward is not far...
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by lolaxavier(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nutase:

Stay off FP if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.

WAFPI says so.

I no blame you...dat thing don hit you again dis morning abi...take am slow my guy...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by stagger: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
The bible says that God sets the solitary in families.

Just as I belong to a nuclear family, so also everyone here belongs to one family or another. I now have my own family, and my siblings now have their own families. The agenda of my family is different from the agenda that my siblings and their families have. It does not change the fact that they are my siblings, but now we have our own families, our agenda is now different.

So it is with Christianity. We are from one God. But God has set us in different families with different agenda and mandates on planet earth. Some churches are called into heavy missions. Some are called into healing ministry. Some are called into the prophetic. There are those who are into deliverance ministries. We are all Christians, but have different mandates.

As a Christian, you are to identify with a family of God, and run with the vision of that family. As a Winner, we did 21 days of fasting last year and we are doing same now. RCCG did 100 days of fasting last year. As a Winner, I will be stupid to abandon the mandate of my own family to go carrying out the mandate of another family.

Unfortunately, we have human beings and sadly some Christians who think they have to run around capturing every prophecy and every mandate from every ministry. That is wrong and will only lead to confusion.

As a Winner, I can say that the so-called prophecy ascribed to Bishop is incomplete. It was given in context and the prophetic mandate of Shiloh 2014 for the year 2015 is still being unveiled to us as we engage in fasting and prayer. The summary of the prophetic mandate of "Heaven on Earth" is that we will be granted exemption from the economic perils of 2015 through God giving us access to the happenings and experiences of heaven on earth. The question for us as individual winners is: HOW? How will this happen? We have to ask God to unveil to us how this will occur, and it is something we are doing now.

For each church, there is a mandate and they have to ask God how their mandate will occur.

As individual human beings, we have our goals and aspirations for the year. If you want to travel out, you don't just start jumping and claiming and receiving the prophecy that you will travel out in 2015. You must sit down and count the cost of such a venture.

- how do I get a visa?
- what are the visa requirements?
- what are the various visa categories and which one am I qualified for?
- if I am not qualified, how do I get myself qualified?
- what does the entire process cost?
- WHAT AM I EVEN TRAVELING OUT FOR? Work, business, school, "hustling"? (many don't even have an idea)
- ETC, ETC, ETC

Everything has a purpose and a plan. So don't just take prophecy and move around confused. Locate the very one that is for you, identify the meaning in your life, get a masterplan from God as to how the prophecy meant for you will be actualized, and then run with it for the year.

Shikena!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!! / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.