Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? (40598 Views)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Revelations: What Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by M4gunners: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ndara

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by ugotex85: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Btw, the op could not differenciate between prophecy and prayer. Oyedepo's is not a prophecy but a prayer to his members.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by mcsnup: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
TamaraAbells:
Before posting something like this, I'll advise you to read the bible very well cos all I can see is someone that doesn't know if he/she should believe in God or not. There is a huge difference between prophecy and declaration. Prophecy has to do with what God want to do while Decree is what you want God to do. Most of your write-ups are just decrees except if the man of God says otherwise. So don't just confuse yourself, don't look for a reason to reject God cos in the end, you'll regret you did.
it does not take a genius to see that the above article is a mixture of both prophecies and declaration so don't play the wise read between lines
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Ibrokane(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
many of these pastors are GAMBLERS. just predicting like someone who plays soccer bets..

No real revelations anymore jare my pipu.....
revelation to people who owns private jets and church members suffering like what I don't know?........

we had better face reality..

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adex097:
GMB!!! The Abraham lincoln of our Time grin

#Brief history of Abraham Lincoln cool

1832-Ran for state legislature - lost.

1833-Borrowed some money from a friend to begin a business and by
the end of the year he was bankrupt. He spent the next 17 years of his
life paying off this debt.

1835-Was engaged to be married, sweetheart died and his heart was
broken.

1838-Sought to become speaker of the state legislature defeated.

1840-Sought to become an elector - defeated.

1843-Ran for Congress - lost.

1848-Ran for re-election to Congress - lost.

1849-Sought the job of land officer in his home state - rejected.

1854-Ran for Senate of the United States - lost.

1856-Sought the Vice-Presidential nomination at his party's national
convention - Lost, got less than 100 votes.

1858-Ran for U.S. Senate again - again he lost.

1860-Elected president of the United States.

VOTE GMB/YEMI !!!
IGG, what concerns voting with this thread and BTW who is GMB compared to Abraham Lincoln. Here in Nigeria is no doubt that we live in a 'Holy doom' where the greatness of a man can't be fathom except after a longtime when our mentality has taken a lot of deluded medication. Indeed in a chaotic world of man without insight, a once hated, abhorred and sensibly convicted criminal, will often be a celebrated hero.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Clinton207: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
stagger:
The bible says that God sets the solitary in families.

Just as I belong to a nuclear family, so also everyone here belongs to one family or another. I now have my own family, and my siblings now have their own families. The agenda of my family is different from the agenda that my siblings and their families have. It does not change the fact that they are my siblings, but now we have our own families, our agenda is now different.

So it is with Christianity. We are from one God. But God has set us in different families with different agenda and mandates on planet earth. Some churches are called into heavy missions. Some are called into healing ministry. Some are called into the prophetic. There are those who are into deliverance ministries. We are all Christians, but have different mandates.

As a Christian, you are to identify with a family of God, and run with the vision of that family. As a Winner, we did 21 days of fasting last year and we are doing same now. RCCG did 100 days of fasting last year. As a Winner, I will be stupid to abandon the mandate of my own family to go carrying out the mandate of another family.

Unfortunately, we have human beings and sadly some Christians who think they have to run around capturing every prophecy and every mandate from every ministry. That is wrong and will only lead to confusion.

As a Winner, I can say that the so-called prophecy ascribed to Bishop is incomplete. It was given in context and the prophetic mandate of Shiloh 2014 for the year 2015 is still being unveiled to us as we engage in fasting and prayer. The summary of the prophetic mandate of "Heaven on Earth" is that we will be granted exemption from the economic perils of 2015 through God giving us access to the happenings and experiences of heaven on earth. The question for us as individual winners is: HOW? How will this happen? We have to ask God to unveil to us how this will occur, and it is something we are doing now.

For each church, there is a mandate and they have to ask God how their mandate will occur.

As individual human beings, we have our goals and aspirations for the year. If you want to travel out, you don't just start jumping and claiming and receiving the prophecy that you will travel out in 2015. You must sit down and count the cost of such a venture.

- how do I get a visa?
- what are the visa requirements?
- what are the various visa categories and which one am I qualified for?
- if I am not qualified, how do I get myself qualified?
- what does the entire process cost?
- WHAT AM I EVEN TRAVELING OUT FOR? Work, business, school, "hustling"? (many don't even have an idea)
- ETC, ETC, ETC

Everything has a purpose and a plan. So don't just take prophecy and move around confused. Locate the very one that is for you, identify the meaning in your life, get a masterplan from God as to how the prophecy meant for you will be actualized, and then run with it for the year.

Shikena!
God bless you sir.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by UyiIredia(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
aguiyi:
since pastors started seeing political vision, their account balance has never remained the same .

Nigeria, a country with more churches than companies

@ bolded: Very likely.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by chiedu7: 3:27am On Jan 16, 2015
WETIN OYEDEPO DEY DO FOR THIS LIST?

No be Freemason ein be?

Wetin Mallam Tunde Bakare dey do for this list?

Ein dey yab pastors wey dey chop money, yet ein never fit condemn the killings of christians for North of Nigeria wey ein former partner Gen Buhari dey cause.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by manydgreat(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2015
my contribution is this...to d written and to the commenyors, becarful wat u write and wat u comment. ignore wat u don,t know or understand. avoid wat you can,t afford. dats wisdom. d end shall justify the means. again i warn u people be carful so u don,t talk your mouth into your untimely death. but i pray God ve mercy on u all.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by bluegrey: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Haven't finished reading through, but must say this, Iginla, I don't think men Of God will open their mouth and say everything like it is, who does that?? Even the name Iginla (big tree) sounds tricky.
Likewise the primate.
Even suleiman, which man of God talks like that?
Joshua didn't say anything coherent.
Oyedepo, always a prosperity pastor, guess his prophesy was meant for his church people. Not the whole of Nigeria
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by bluegrey: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
abitex577:
Bro JOSHUA Iginla and Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN are major PROPHETS, that is their calling and their ministries are characterised with accurate prophetic manifestations. If you also check their prophecies, you will observe they are very similar. The Bible says believe in the Lord your God and your shall be established and believe His prophets and you shall PROSPER, prosper here means hiding yourself from trouble that has been revealed.
For the other Pastors I'm not saying they dont prophesy but most are called into the ministry of PASTORS, EVANGELIST & TEACHERS.
Is it not childish to reveal what you see concerning a particular person to the whole nation? If you see disaster concerning someone, is it not better to warn the individual, than revealing to all??
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by PORP(f): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
jamace:
Very true. Church business now ranks top in Nigeria. Even kiosk owners are scared that every kiosk space will be turned to church soon. Despite the growing number of churches, corruption continues to grow unabated. I am beginning to get convinced that churches are the breeding ground for corrupt people.
Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
[b][/b]
BokoHaramm:
I remember when you joined NL and how sound your posts and topic were. I think you need a break from these and re-invent yourself.
What in the world is the matter with people like you? Oh yeah, I also remember when she joined NL and I see no difference in the soundness of her posts now and then. Could it be that you need to re-tune your own self to better tag along?? I'd think so.

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? by BokoHaramm: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
goofyone:
[b][/b]
What in the world is the matter with people like you? Oh yeah, I also remember when she joined NL and I see no difference in the soundness of her posts now and then. Could it be that you need to re-tune your own self to better tag along?? I'd think so.
who is this woman wrapper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!! / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.