Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? (1243 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" / Vice President Vs Senate President: Who Is More Politically Relevant In Nigeria? / "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
i cant just understand Why the two leading political party are trying to associate with obasanjo...was it not the same obasanjo that all his candidate lost in ogun last general election....that prompt me to ask if obasanjo is polically RELEVANT in nigeria..

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jingh(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
ask from Jonathan who went to beg him after calling him a thug

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
ask from Jonathan who went to beg him after calling him a thug
absolutely and verily,you are not normal.. @jingh
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jojomario(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBJ depicts himself as a small god in the game of politics. He has vast exposure of every geo-political zone in the country.
Being a military man and ex- military and democratic president has given him the opportunity to associte with every dick and harry in this country.
To every issue, he has a clue to the solution. Unless he wants to play the deaf ear role.
Having someone like this in your vicinity. Wouldn't you rather have a glimpse of his advice or his support?
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by theV0ice: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
i cant just understand Why the two leading political party are trying to associate with obasanjo...was it not the same obasanjo that all his candidate lost in ogun last general election....that prompt me to ask if obasanjo is polically RELEVANT in nigeria..

I think GEJ will be in a better position to answer that seeing his desperation to visit the man even when OBJ indicated in every way possible that he wasn't interested in meeting with him.

If i was GEJ, i wouldn't have persisted but only GEJ can tell what OBJ had to offer him that was so important that he went to the extent he did and get messed up in the process
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
theV0ice:

I think GEJ will be in a better position to answer that seeing his desperation to visit the man even when OBJ indicated in every way possible that he wasn't interested in meeting with him.

If i was GEJ, i wouldn't have persisted but only GEJ can tell what OBJ had to offer him that was so important that he went to the extent he did and get messed up in the process
lovely contribution, but wat did u think of apc trying to persuade him to join there party... And for obj he is a coward general,if he want to stay in pdp let him say so if no he should declare his movement to apc openly...i dont like old man behaving as such..
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by theV0ice: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
lovely contribution, but wat did u think of apc trying to persuade him to join there party... And for obj he is a coward general,if he want to stay in pdp let him say so if no he should declare his movement to apc openly...i dont like old man behaving as such..

I can't speak for OBJ. I wonder why PDP is so afraid of him that they can't expel him?

I can't speak for APC too because i'm not a member but elections is a game of numbers and every party tries to get all the help they can get in terms of numbers so trying to woo OBJ into the party is very fair game
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by persius555(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBJ has metamorphorsed into a typical nigerian polithician. Today, they are romancing the party that brought them to power, few days later thay are at daggers drawn, swearing the same party shouldnt have been in existence. Like i always say, divide PDP into two, the other half is APC.
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
Look yourself in the mirror and say that again. smiley

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
jojomario:
OBJ depicts himself as a small god in the game of politics. He has vast exposure of every geo-political zone in the country.
Being a military man and ex- military and democratic president has given him the opportunity to associte with every dick and harry in this country.
To every issue, he has a clue to the solution. Unless he wants to play the deaf ear role.
Having someone like this in your vicinity. Wouldn't you rather have a glimpse of his advice or his support?
With all the good attributes painted yet Obj had a disastrous leadership of Nigeria which is why we are where we are now. The animal called man Obj finished Nigeria and is trying to cover up by blaming innocent Jonathan.

Is this the Obj we can trust? https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by redsun(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBJ is only relevant to inherently foolish and crooked Nigerians. Only animals like him are brought to justice for crimes against humanity,Nigeria will remain in the hands of retarded criminals like we have today.
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by mikolo80: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
its called a swing vote
if you have 49% and other candidate has 49%
the rejected 1% becomes very very relevant
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by dridowu: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
@bolded, what nonsense is this ? Learn to respect peoples opinion. Don't use foul languages if you can't respect is opinion.

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by theV0ice: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
redsun:
OBJ is only relevant to inherently foolish and crooked Nigerians. Only animals like him are brought to justice for crimes against humanity,Nigeria will remain in the hands of retarded criminals like we have today.

Exactly!!

Now was GEJ trying to be inherently foolish and crooked? I can't imagine running after somebody and sending my friends and boys to beg OBJ the way GEJ did if he didn't think that person was relevant
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by mikolo80: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
mikolo80:
its called a swing vote
if you have 49% and other candidate has 49%
the rejected 1% becomes very very relevant
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
dridowu:
@bolded, what nonsense is this ? Learn to respect peoples opinion. Don't use foul languages if you can't respect is opinion.
if you can not read from line,pls shut up
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
even licence get renewal
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jingh(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
dridowu:
tanx dearie

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jingh(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
omenka:
Look yourself in the mirror and say that again. smiley
tanx omenka

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jingh(f): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
really ?
I Ve seen a lot of dumb boy, no one surpassed you, read d news and hear what obasanjo said after their meeting.
advance Mumu of nairaland
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by KanwuliaJara: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
The most relevant CROOK that needs to die in GUANTANAMO!!! kiss
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by BigB11(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is obvious that Obasanjo is very relevant, but this Jonathan's constant begging OBJ only shows a sign of desperation and weakness.

A true leader shouldn't beg anyone. "There is nothing that is coming from the sky that the ground will not withstand"...that the mentality of a real leader.

Jonathan has reduced himself to a mere laughing stock that no one wants or respects. The man should just count his blessings and go far away. Enough is Enough.

Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
really ?
I Ve seen a lot of dumb boy, no one surpassed you, read d news and hear what obasanjo said after their meeting.
advance Mumu of nairaland
very nice of you,am in nairaland to teach so many people lessons, and u are one of them,u lack intelligence,u are a fool and u deserve to bè awarded the world best of myopic fellow unarguably... U fool
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
dridowu:
@ dridowu,naturally u should have courtesy,major reason y am sobber for u because u did not have, did d question read y did gej beg obasanjo..pls come again
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
jojomario:
i will,but Why did he lost in 2011 general election?
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Boss13: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obasanjo is extra relevant. Outside the shores of this country, Obasanjo is extremely respected. The political class is fully aware of this.
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by jingh(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Carmal90:
very nice of you,am in nairaland to teach so many people lessons, and u are one of them,u lack intelligence,u are a fool and u deserve to bè awarded the world best of myopic fellow unarguably... U fool
go sit somewhere retardeen younger brother, I only rap with your masters on nl.
when jingh comes to talk, you little brat goes offline
Re: Is Obasanjo So RELEVANT? by Carmal90(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
go sit somewhere retardeen younger brother, I only rap with your masters on nl.
when jingh comes to talk, you little brat goes offline
unfortunately am very ready for you, ideally i shouldnt reply you,but the fact that av make convenant with God that nuisance like u will bè treated by my word,am relishing this challenge, but had it been u are refine,u will definetely no that am nt here for toddler like u... Pls come back

This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari / Gani Adams: Buhari Should Forget Votes From South-west, We Don't Trust Hausa/ful / My Letter To Buhari Supporters