Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman (2518 Views)

7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
You know many things most men find attractive in a woman but do you know that there are a few absolutely weird things almost every man finds attractive in his woman? I must admit I didn’t know most of these strange things until I started working on this post. I’ve found the information for this post through some research and interviews with men. Enjoy learning about weird things men find attractive in women and don’t forget to share your thoughts after reading through
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
1. Seeing her undone

While most men appreciate when women make the effort to look gorgeous through doing the makeup, dressing nice or fixing the hair, they find it attractive if they see her a mess as well. A lot of guys tell that this helps them know a woman better. They get to see her behind the nice clothes and makeup up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
2. Her accent

Almost every woman is embarrassed by her accent. I didn’t like my accent but I’ve learned to embrace it over the few years. The great news is that men like a woman’s accent and find it really attractive. No matter if you have an accent from the inner city or the south, it can be attractive to your man. I’m sure your accent is nice to listen to, so make sure you embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
3. Seeing her afraid

Another weird thing men find attractive in a woman is fear. I thought it was terrible when I first read about it. A man wanted his woman to be afraid? This was the first question that had crossed my mind. However, then I realized why men find fear attractive. The thing is, a man doesn’t want to wish deep fear on a woman but when he sees her a bit scared, it gives him the chance to comfort her and show he is a real man.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
4. Stretch marks

If you’ve had children by your man, you don’t have to worry about stretch marks. Although most women are not happy about stretch marks, most men, including your partner, love them. Stretch marks remind your man of the fact you carried his child. Trust me, he really appreciates it. Actually, i'm referring to those tiny Sexy ones. Definitely, not those on Eniola Badmus.

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2015
5. Camo

Some guys find camo attractive on girls because it means she could be his best hunting buddy. But it doesn’t mean that you should wear camo every single day. Even though men find camo attractive on a woman, they still love cute dresses and nice skirt. Feminity is still important.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
6. Glasses

Guys love to see girls in glasses and it’s true. My sweetheart has always told me that he liked to see me in glasses and my sister’s partner feels the same way. If men find a woman that wears glasses attractive, why not throw away those contact lenses? I think this is wonderful news for girls who wear glasses every day.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by kristein(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2015
am enjoyin this,ride on!!
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by ruudnisterooy1(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Recycled piece.. Don't forget to state your source bruh. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
7. Watching her apply makeup

Did you know your guy likes watching you apply your makeup? It amazes him how precisely you can do this. Those imbecelic-poses she strikes sometimes cracks me, usually mimic her and before you know it, we are both happy and having fun. Guys also seem to be astonished that every girl has her own style with the makeup. So, ladies, feel free to check your makeup in front of your man

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
8. Her towel head

One of the strangest things that most men find extremely attractive in his woman is when she washes her hair. They say that a wet hair look, especially if the hair is long, and the towel head is turn on for them. Well, it’s weird, but who knows maybe your sweetheart also loves your towel head

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
9. When she works out

Men love it when a woman works out. That tired look and the sweaty feeling attract most men instantly. Perhaps you don’t find it attractive, but your man won’t want to miss this look. So don’t be afraid to work out in front of your partner. The best option is to work out together, I sometimes pause to take a peep at her curves when she bends over. That chilling feelings is priceless.

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by izsmike: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Stretch marks r turn off jor
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2015
10. In his shirt

The weird thing that men find attractive in a woman is when she’s dressed untidily in his favorite shirt. To most men, it’s a really designer look. From personal experience I can say that I love seeing my lady in my polo shirts. It's fun when you're into a beautiful relationship.

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by jingh(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
in zikini, Z string and sex hand cuff

sources: sourceress
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2015
izsmike:
Stretch marks r turn off jor

For the married folks. Sit ur single a*s down.
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
in bikini, Z string and sex hand cuff

sources: sourceress

Weird I said, brother. Is bikini weird to u?
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by demelza: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
mralabs:

For the married folks. Sit ur single a*s down.
grin grin
Me likey!
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by jingh(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
mralabs:

Weird I said, brother. Is bikini weird to u?
remove d bikini when it's about weirdness
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Interesting!!!
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by jrerico1(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Love seeing her afraid, it gives some confident
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
jrerico1:
Love seeing her afraid, it gives some confident

Confidence? Now that's cruelty.
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Enegod(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2015
well said... front page please angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Mimienudles(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
I don't know this feeling am getting but I tell you, I'm loving it. Highly Romantic
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by jworos(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
who wouldn't want to watch a girl work out?? wink
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Chizzy20(f): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
i totally agree op, nyc post tho.
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Chizzy20:
i totally agree op, nyc post tho.

Thanks..
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
jworos:
who wouldn't want to watch a girl work out?? wink

A gay-man!
Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by mralabs(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Mimienudles:
I don't know this feeling am getting but I tell you, I'm loving it. Highly Romantic

I know that feelings, trust me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by jworos(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
mralabs:

A gay-man!
hahahaaaa,too bad for him.. .

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Well done for your effort in putting these together...but I wonder if all these applies to me...just wondering...because lots of them turn me off big time...anyway, individual differences abound!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman by Dannidom(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Make I contribute my own

guys luv to have their woman sobbing right in their arms wile hugging. Its ecstatic

guys luv to see their woman in boxers especially at the sight of their darker thighs just below the bùtt. Oh lawd!

More loading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ok???? / Whom Do U Prefere? / Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.