Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. (2526 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by xynerise: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Based on personal findings and experiences, I have discovered that little things like these have shattered some marriages. Infidelity is not the only cause of divorce and breakup today.

Ladies often ask these annoying questions and expect to get good answers

1. Asking this common rhetorical and annoying question "Are you jealous?": For instance, you always hang out with guys more than your female folks and he starts complaining. The next question you ask is "Are you jealous?" Like seriously? It is just like sticking a child's hand in the fire and asking him if it burns undecided

2. Asking questions of your importance: This one really drives me crazy. You decide on taking a drastic action on a sensitive situation and forfeit the less sensitive one and it becomes a problem. For instance, you were suppose to go out with your woman on Saturday morning for shopping and a call comes in from the office that needs urgent attention. You have to be there on time. You told your woman that the shopping will be postponed to either tomorrow or next weekend. The next question you get is " So that thing you are going to do now is more important than me, right? " Hello! I got the money for your dowry from that same office grin. Also, there are times we need to spend time with the guys. You know, a kind of get together reunion for new and old folks. Bikonu!

3. For the singles: Asking him when he is coming to see your parents for introduction: There is more to life than just getting married. If he wants to marry you, there is no point reminding him when to do it. Bobos gats hustle for the preparation na. Even when he has the money, allow him to be psychologically balanced to face the issues in marriage.

4. Asking for a joint account or asking who is going to buy this or that: Women always want gender equality but not on the part of spending. Why ask who will buy when you can afford it?

5. "Who is going to pack the garbage?": Madam, if he is not watching football, Movies or not sleeping, then he is busy at the moment.

In conclusion, don't be a nagging woman. Some men face hell in their places of work. They come home to find peace only to get double of what they ran away from.

Good morning!

cc: Ishilove
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
so women should nt ask questions again u impatient, unreasonable bunch of 'boiz' are the ones wrecking ur relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Adeyinka12(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2015
My driver pack well i want to read.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Onemansquad(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Hehehe Op Better watch ur back they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Diz O.P don enter one-chance

Shey u dey see as all dem girls dey patrol NL dey annihilate guys everywhere....

just watch them come for ur head...

#OutForBlood
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Jagsban(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Those questions are damp so annoying. angry
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by xynerise: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so women should nt ask questions again u impatient, unreasonable bunch of 'boiz' are the ones wrecking ur relationships.
Keep asking that questions that will obviously destroy your relationship. You know what I wrote up there is affecting relationships so don't try to act smart like you never had an experience
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by xynerise: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Diz O.P don enter one-chance

Shey u dey see as all dem girls dey patrol NL dey annihilate guys everywhere....

just watch them come for ur head...

#OutForBlood
Don't worry grin. I am not always online to dodge their grenades.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Women know how to read a thousand meaning out of a single statement.

1 Like

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Believe me, a series of absurd questions is capable of ruining your day.
The best thing to do at that moment when she puts up a silly question, is to ignore her. Pretend as if you aren't there. Give her the silent treatment and watch her shut the fvck up in no time.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
xynerise:
Don't worry grin. I am not always online to dodge their grenades.
LOLZzzzz!!!!!
e go better for u like dat NL chicks no dey smile at all diz days......
Mrsphyno and the rest of her online cronies
e.g gurgle mrschima
dey even call us whiners
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
1. yeah we shouldn't do things like that, its kind of childish. but I guess as a woman its good to feel the guy's jealousy, although she shouldn't ask that question

2. I don't think I would say this, so I don't know. if the fellow has to go to a meeting whats the problem if its getting too frequent I would talk to him about it later on, or just make my face look disappointed so he gets the message lol

I support that married guys should go and meet with their friends regularly, so they can get some breathing space and gather strength for the task ahead, which is building their marital home. Don't like it when men stay in the house all the time but it shouldn't be everyday, some men act like theyre still single and come back at 3AM, with no respect for their wives at all.

3. This is where I disagree with OP because if we don't ask some of you guys that question, you will start messing us up. I don't think you understand how it feels when the guy you are investing your youthful years in decides to waste your time, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.

Obviously she shouldn't keep pestering the guy or making too much noise about it when he is clearly not ready financially or otherwise, but sometimes a little push is necessary. Or a lot of push, as is the case sometimes

4. Yeah lol

5. he should pack it joor, if there are no children in the house to do it. is it me who should go outside looking like a masquerade after standing in the kitchen all day? Just a simple chore

I should add that my mother never ever nags my father, like EVER. I have mixed feelings about this but that's for another thread and another day cool
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by wordbank(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2015
xynerise:

2. Asking questions of your importance: This one really drives me crazy. You decide on taking a drastic action on a sensitive situation and forfeit the less sensitive one and it becomes a problem. For instance, you were suppose to go out with your woman on Saturday morning for shopping and a call comes in from the office that needs urgent attention. You have to be there on time. You told your woman that the shopping will be postponed to either tomorrow or next weekend. The next question you get is " So that thing you are going to do now is more important than me, right? " Hello! I got the money for your dowry from that same office grin. Also, there are times we need to spend time with the guys. You know, a kind of get together reunion for new and old folks. Bikonu!

This is the most annoying!!
Nnaaaa, sometimes I wonder if a kid is behind the person talking. Well, I don't respond. I just walk away.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
xynerise:
Based on personal findings and experiences, I have discovered that little things like these have shattered some marriages. Infidelity is not the only cause of divorce and breakup today.

Ladies often ask these annoying questions and expect to get good answers

1. Asking this common rhetorical and annoying question "Are you jealous?": For instance, you always hang out with guys more than your female folks and he starts complaining. The next question you ask is "Are you jealous?" Like seriously? It is just like sticking a child's hand in the fire and asking him if it burns undecided

Pa antelope, are you jealous? undecided cheesy
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOLZzzzz!!!!!

e go better for u like dat
NL chicks no dey smile at all diz days......

e.g gurgle
mrschima

dey even call us whiners

Oya. Here's a smile. grin
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oya. Here's a smile. grin
tan ku beri march
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

tan ku beri march

I'll free you guys for now ehhhh

But if you look at my mentions you would agree with me. Just more dudes whining and whining.

You guys dey fall hand at times like seriously
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by xynerise: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
lomomike:

Pa antelope, are you jealous? undecided cheesy
Nah! I am a robot
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
xynerise:
Nah! I am a robot
Okay robot.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Spot on!
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by misspicy(f): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am guiltycheesy...even daslim180 knows
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by ronald4lif(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
When a lady says so that thing you're going to take care off is more important than me right, she's indirectly saying so the other girl you're going to meet is she better than me? They just don't want to be precise with their fears.

When are you coming to see my parents or when are you introducing me to your family has become a norm with most ladies lately. A man is cognizant of the fact that when he's ready to settle down he'll meet his babe parents and also introduce you to his family. It's not just any random girlfriend you don't even picture a future with that you take home to momma. Mbanu.

If an average guy should introduce his girlfriend(s) including ex to his family the parents will be perplexed and fear for his sanity as they are usually countless lol. Things have to get serious before involving families.

1 Like

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOLZzzzz!!!!!

e go better for u like dat
NL chicks no dey smile at all diz days......

e.g gurgle
mrschima

dey even call us whiners

Lool as if its not true
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by mencade4: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
*parks my.jeep*

in case
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'll free you guys for now ehhhh

But if you look at my mentions you would agree with me. Just more dudes whining and whining.

You guys dey fall hand at times like seriously

diz na 21st century

so we don get safe and cheap way to vent our frustrations.

so no blame us.

bt dont worry
in person, we will kontinu to be ur emotionless knights in blazing amour

1 Like

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
mencade4:
*parks my.jeep*

in case

you mean Toyota or Volkswagen! cheesy
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lool as if its not true
itz so not true
we remain ever macho
leave pettiness and bitchy attitudes to women.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by mencade4: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

you mean Toyota or Volkswagen! cheesy

hummer jeep.....with gold plated rims.
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
mencade4:

hummer jeep.....with gold plated rims.

hmmmmmm idonbelieve o
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

itz so not true

we remain ever macho

leave pettiness and bitchy attitudes to women.

From today if I ever catch you gossiping on any thread you go hear am
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by misspicy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

From today if I ever catch you gossiping on any thread you go hear am
Are you on holiday like me tongue
Feeling funky today

(1) (2) (Reply)

*pls HELP* My Father-in-law Said 'Just The Tip, I Won't Enter". What D Meaning? / Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love / Who Disflowered You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.