Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital (1473 Views)

Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / I'll Appoint Only Patriotic, Decent Nigerians, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital by bakila: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
NOW AM SURE SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY IN TROUBLE IN THIS ELECTIONS. Someone once said to me that if a person is drown he will grab a very sharp sword to stay up, I use to think that saying was just a joke.
Re: Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
May their souls RIP. But since you're making politics of the issue, let me say this: Buhari's first daughter Zulai, also died in a Nigerian hospital. She died in November 2012 after delivering a baby in Nasara Hospital, Maraca Estate in Kaduna. The 40 year old was hardly known until her death.

Could she have gone to Germany to deliver a baby? Just like pej goes there for stomach ache.

Pathetic.
Re: Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital by mondob2k(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
she died in a Bayelsa because..

1. GEJ didnt care for her. he shud av taken her abroad for better treatment.

2. GEJ failed as Dep Gov, Gov, Vice President and Now President he cldnt put a standard hospital in Yenogoa tht cld av saved d sister's life.

my submission.
Re: Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital by dridowu: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tochukwuifeduba=Igbo
Musiwa=Yoruba.
The only difference between the two is that Tochukwuifeduba makes use of writing while Musiwa makes use of satelite

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Brief History Of Border Walls / Sahara Reporters: U.S Federal Agents Linked Tinubu To Drug Trafficking / Must Read:-The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-Ambassador Olisemeka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.