Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK (3270 Views)

Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Shine1177: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2015
BUHARI’S FIFTH DAUGHTER ZAHRA is living and schooling in the University of Surrey, UK, where her tuition and expenses are up to £30,000 EACH YEAR (N8 million)! Yet, Buhari has BEEN CLAIMING to ‪Nigerians‬ that he is poor, with ONLY N1m left in his account and 150 cows on his farm!

Is the money for his children falling out of the sky?

Is he only PRETENDING to be penniless to STEAL THE VOTES of the average Nigerian?

WE ARE WAITING for Buhari to explain to the SHOE MAKERS, GATE MEN, CORP MEMBERS, and YOUTH that donated their last kobo to his campaign.

Proof that Buhari’s daughter is schooling in the UK: https://twitter.com/Zahra3_/status/550378542887096321

Tuition fees for the University of Surrey: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/currentstud…/…/Undergraduate%20Fees/

‪#‎TheJonathanRevolution‬ ‪#‎Buharithefraud‬ ‪#‎GoodluckJonathan‬ ‪#‎GEJ2015‬ ‪#‎Nigeria‬

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Politicians and there lies smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by hopilo: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
APC supporter contribute money for her school fees. The father is a poor man and the supporters are richer than him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Chazzyboy: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Ask Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Shine1177: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Chazzyboy:
Ask Atiku
If you insinuate that Atiku has been paying her fees do we agree that Atiku is not part of the corrupt politician that GMB will jail if he win Nigeria presidential election in the world to come, since this 2015 is out of it?

3 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Gabreal1(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the gods...Buhari till Gej wins ballon d'or undecided
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by MalcoImX: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello @Zahra3_ , I’m from Ghana and live in Ghana but I’ll also find a way to vote for your father. I don’t care!
— paakotikokorrso (@paakoti)
January 13, 2015
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by crownprince102: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari recieves only 10% of 23 million which is former head of state retirement salary. That's 2.3 million naira a month and 27.6 million year. How can't he takes care of his family need with that. All other head of state receive this money in full. 27 million can take care of his family a year

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by adanduka: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Her fiance
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari is a retired Major General and former Head of State with comfortable perks. He can afford to give his family the best education anywhere in the world. Probably, that's why he is not rich.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by experimentist: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2015
OP na your papa dey pay her money.. Ode noh!
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by mumumugu(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Loan from the bank

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Chazzyboy: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Shine1177:

If you insinuate that Atiku has been paying her fees do we agree that Atiku is not part of the corrupt politician that GMB will jail if he win Nigeria presidential election in the world to come, since this 2015 is out of it?
it seem to me u are not in Nigeria to know what is happening
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by benuejosh: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
are you kidding me? university of surrey as i know is not that expensive. even a master program over there will cost you not more than 4 million for a complete session, so what are you telling me.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by vedaxcool(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
I pay her school fees! So shut up! I didn't complain!

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
kITATITA:
Buhari is a retired Major General and former Head of State with comfortable perks. He can afford to give his family the best education anywhere in the world. Probably, that's why he is not rich.
Perfect response

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by banki(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2015
is that an election issue....
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by listenersky: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari's wife is from a wealthy Family in the north. So she can afford to send her children abroad for schooling.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2015
From sale of nunu, fura and cattle dung

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by dridowu: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari giving PDP headache since 1999.
1st= He is old
2nd= where is Buhari wife ?
3rd= where is Buhari certificate ?
4th= While is Buhari daughter so beatiful ?
5th= Buhari daughter is not beatiful joooooo
6th= Buhari daughter school in UK
7th= Who pays Buhari Daughter school fees ?
8th= May it will be "Buhari eat only tuwo everyday"
9th= May be it will be "Buhari sleep on mat everyday " while
10th = May be it will be "Buhari is chasing them in dream"

Buhari giving some people serious "migraine headache"

i just hope some people won't have hypertension upon hearing Buhari name.
#FeBuhari14

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by olapluto(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
I dont know how you came about 30k, because I studied in that same UK.
Have you considered that she might be on some scholarship?
Even Buhari's monthly stipend as a former head of state is enough to sponsor her studies in the UK. She'll probably be paying something around 10k for tuition (3m) per year. If Buhari is collecting 25m a year, then what is 3m to him?

4 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shine1177:
BUHARI’S FIFTH DAUGHTER ZAHRA is living and schooling in the University of Surrey, UK, where her tuition and expenses are up to £30,000 EACH YEAR (N8 million)! Yet, Buhari has BEEN CLAIMING to ‪Nigerians‬ that he is poor, with ONLY N1m left in his account and 150 cows on his farm!

Is the money for his children falling out of the sky?

Is he only PRETENDING to be penniless to STEAL THE VOTES of the average Nigerian?

WE ARE WAITING for Buhari to explain to the SHOE MAKERS, GATE MEN, CORP MEMBERS, and YOUTH that donated their last kobo to his campaign.

Proof that Buhari’s daughter is schooling in the UK: https://twitter.com/Zahra3_/status/550378542887096321

Tuition fees for the University of Surrey: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/currentstud…/…/Undergraduate%20Fees/

‪#‎TheJonathanRevolution‬ ‪#‎Buharithefraud‬ ‪#‎GoodluckJonathan‬ ‪#‎GEJ2015‬ ‪#‎Nigeria‬

Every Ex-Nigerian President/Head of State's Pension every month is 4 times the amount you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Military Buhari had integrity but I can not vouch for the integrity of politician Buhari. Politicians are chronic liars and Buhari is one of them.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
This TANoids are becoming Nuiseating by the day....angryangryangry...

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Every Ex-Nigerian President/Head of State's Pension every month is 4 times the amount you quoted.
Na Mumu de worry am! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by KanwuliaJara: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

TINUBU!!!!! grin
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Shine1177: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Why not spend it in Nigeria if he truly belief in Nigeria. Those APC governors whose children school in such schools are perceived to be corrupt, now that Oga GMB does it, the music change. CHANGE indeed.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by BlackBaron: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
No UK international university school fees is £30 grand. angry

1 Like

Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Surrey is one of the most affluent part of UK. If we dig deeper we might just realise that the house this lady lives is owned by Buhari or a member of Buhari family. If this is the case when was this house bought, was it while Buhari was Head of State? Was it bought by Mortgage or one full payment? if its not 1 full payment then who is paying the mortgage and how? and to which Bank?

This may help us get nearer the truth on Buhari's finances.

I will not be suprised if this was paid for in cash, one payment. Thats how the Nigerian Rich purchase Houses abroad.
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Ikengawo: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm learning recently that Modu Sheriff is Buhari's brother in law.
Maybe he's helping pay for the training of his next wife? Boys on twitter will vex
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by Validated: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
hopilo:
APC supporter contribute money for her school fees. The father is a poor man and the supporters are richer than him.

Yet their children are attending Mushin-Oyingbo Community Secondary school, mushin. Where there are no roofs. Omashe ooo!
Re: Who Pays Buhari's Daughter £30k Tuition Fee At University Of Surrey, UK by PapiWata: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Maybe the ho turns tricks to pay her fees, since her paternal love-vendor claims to be broke.

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe Decamps To APC / LOL!! Woman Drags Husband Nak*d, Holding His Pen*s After He Molested 9yr Old Gi / Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.