Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? (1871 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Since the general is 73years old and his wife Aisha is 41 years old.... They got married in 1989, that's 25 years ago ... A little maths will show that Aisha was 16 years old while Buharia was 47years old at the time of marriage... Is this not child's right violation? I need to understand how a 47 years old man will marry a 16 years old and still wants to be president

1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by lwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg who get hot water,I want to prepare tea,Im feeling cold.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Paedophiles on the loose. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by sweettease(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm... That might explain why he has kept her from the public's eye, he probably didn't want people doing the math.
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Paedophiles on the loose. tongue tongue tongue

PDP e-rats and Buhari bashers are unleashed on Nairaland since today with the help of the moderators. They are busy hauling insults and attacks on Buhari and losing election for their principal.
Let me give them tips; Jonathan has been in power for 6 years. He must have something to show. Tell the public his achievements. Then go and research Buhari's manifesto and there are so many unrealistic promises there. Bring them up. Personality attack will earn you enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
What does a 16 year old know?
Child abuse.... Tufia
32 years difference is just too bad.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by KanwuliaJara: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Of course HE DID!
Let her tell you her age.
She is barely 40!!!! cheesy

You can hardly find her biography WITH HER AGE ANYWHERE OOOOOOOO. . . .

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/49018/1/unveiling-aisha-buhari-a-profile-in-courage-and-be.html
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
kITATITA:

PDP e-rats and Buhari bashers are unleashed on Nairaland since today with the help of the moderators. They are busy hauling insults and attacks on Buhari and losing election for their principal.
Let me give them tips; Jonathan has been in power for 6 years. He must have something to show. Tell the public his achievements. Then go and research Buhari's manifesto and there are so many unrealistic promises there. Bring them up. Personality attack will earn you enemies.

Yawns, a beg stop derailing and answer my question, is it not child's violation? How does a 47 years old man feast on a 16 year old? Shameful
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by doctokwus: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
I thought one of d tanoids created a thread where u pple said she was 11yrs?
Is it now 16yrs?
I pity u all;desperation to keep your jobs is making some of u to lose your minds.
Even if its changed to 7yrs,GEJ is leaving that seat come 29th may!

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by PassingShot(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Since the general is 73years old and his wife Aisha is 41 years old.... They got married in 1989, that's 25 years ago ... A little maths will show that Aisha was 16 years old while Buharia was 47years old at the time of marriage... Is this not child's right violation? I need to understand how a 47 years old man will marry a 16 years old and still wants to be president

You don't need to be dignified with a proper response but it may help you to know that Buhari is 72 and not 73.

So, continue in your possessed state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't need to be dignified with a proper response but you it may help you to know that Buhari is 72 and not 73.

So, continue in your possessed state of mind.

Does it actually make a difference? Beside we are in a new year and the age quoted is not even the real age because the wife looks way younger than 40
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
doctokwus:
I thought one of d tanoids created a thread where u pple said she was 11yrs?
Is it now 16yrs?
I pity u all;desperation to keep your jobs is making some of u to lose your minds.
Even if its changed to 7yrs,GEJ is leaving that seat come 29th may!

Ohh I see, anyone that criticizes Buhari is a tanoid? Yes GEJ has failed in some areas, I would have voted Tambuwal over GEJ but Buhari is a no no for me... Backward dictator and paedophile
Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by PassingShot(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Does it actually make a difference? Beside we are in a new year and the age quoted is not even the real age because the wife looks way younger than 40

Mr. Oracle, omoran to nmoyun igbin ninu ikarawun! Please tell us her real age?

And the fact remains that she is more elegant, better educated, more intelligent, more beautiful and more presentable than Sheppopotamus!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by doctokwus: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Ohh I see, anyone that criticizes Buhari is a tanoid? Yes GEJ has failed in some areas, I would have voted Tambuwal over GEJ but Buhari is a no no for me... Backward dictator and paedophile
Its obvious you do not even know the basic definition of the word paedophile.
I wudnt help u with it,just google d word; then come and apologise.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Yawns, a beg stop derailing and answer my question, is it not child's violation? How does a 47 years old man feast on a 16 year old? Shameful
So Nairaland is your Police Station or you think Buhari will lose election becuase you call him child molester? Perhaps you want to justify your handout from the N21 billion. Or you are envious of him because of his wife's good looks and carriage.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Eziachi: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
A 16 year old is not a child. Having heard her spoken, she sounded like an educated and intelligent woman, meaning that your alleged early marriage never stunted her progress.

Having married for a silver jubilee anniversary is a Kudos to their marriage in this age of divorce culture.
It seems you guys are running out of something negative to say, from the way I see it.
It's like when some moronic Yorubas called Ikemba a child molester on this forum because of his age difference with Bianca and then were made to eat their own words when they realised the age of the young lady Bode George was marrying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Eziachi: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

There are 12 other candidates apart from Jonathan and Buhari. If you cannot find something desirable among 14, then the problems are yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by Eziachi: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mmadukaku:
What does a 16 year old know?
Child abuse.... Tufia
32 years difference is just too bad.
What's the age difference between our Ikemba and Bianca?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Marry Aisha @16 Years? by theV0ice: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Eziachi:
What's the age difference between our Ikemba and Bianca?

Elder, the answer to your question (incase the person you directed it to can't count) is [size=16pt]34 years[/size]

Ojukwu - 1933

Bianca - 1967

Gossip also has it that Ojukwu was actually her god-father at her christening but i can't assure you of the veracity of this part of the gist wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch / Message From Pastor Adeboye To Aregbesola And All Governors / Which Tribe Has The Most Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.