Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? (4029 Views)

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by 7manSquad: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just curious
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by kilokeys(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
are u a mother?

if u rnt?..
then why are u sleeping with mother and daughter.
are u scared the mum would find out?

if u rnt connected to the premises above.. then u have a serious problem.

how could this be thoughtworthy.. and u posted such?

lawa o.. this dude is a pyschoPANT. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
The girl don begin use wig and weavon? grin

One girl talk say if she 'do', her mama go smell am for her body. Na true? undecided
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
go and insert candle deeply, you will know angry angry angry
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by kakakoshina(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wait make I ask IFA!!

So orunmila don travel!
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Depends on the relationship between mother and daughter. if they are close, yes.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by kakakoshina(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wait make I ask IFA!!

So orunmila don travel!
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why not?
A mother wl surely know.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
Why not?
A mother wl surely know.
so ur mother know ur vir#inity status?

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:

Yeah, you know when you insert the candle, the WAIT, what??
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
so ur mother know vir#inity status?
My "V" status is not the subject of discussion,let's not derail wink

4 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

My "V" status is not the subject of discussion,let's not derail wink
who like this post should come and collect slap now,,anyways so is it DAT mothers will hear a loud slap if their daughters want to deflower or what enlighten the house?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
who like this post should come and collect slap now,,anyways so is it mothers will hear a loud slap if their daughters want to deflower or what enlighten the house?
Smh!!undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Smh!!undecided
u must talk today Kristina,I don catch u for tight corner. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by mirexxx(f): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
some mothers will know....lyk me i'l watch my kids closelysmiley
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

Yeah, you know when you insert the candle, the WAIT, what??
hmm? I don't understand undecided
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
u must talk today Kristina,I don catch u for tight corner. undecided
Still smh.

Wa pe lenu e undecided
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
hmm? I don't understand undecided

Neither do I..
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Still smh.

Wa pe lenu e undecided
who will help translate dis wa pa lenu e,I will pay him 50 thousand cedis into his or her account
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
who will help translate dis wa pa lenu e,I will pay him 50 thousand cedis into his or her account
Wetin happen to ur former acct?
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by 7manSquad: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:
are u a mother?

if u rnt?..
then why are u sleeping with mother and daughter.
are u scared the mum would find out?

if u rnt connected to the premises above.. then u have a serious problem.

how could this be thoughtworthy.. and u posted such?

lawa o.. this dude is a pyschoPANT. undecided
they are doing you.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by chimerase2: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
sweetrat u re taking it personal cheesy
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Percentile: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
kakakoshina:
Wait make I ask IFA!!

So orunmila don travel!

Looool cheesy
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by unibenstudent1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Wetin happen to ur former acct?
they ban me till 16th sha for doing something Political on celebrity section.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

Neither do I..
if you don't understand leave me alone grin
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
they ban me till 16th sha for doing something Political on celebrity section.
good for u. ntohhhhh
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by HizMissy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
Why not?
A mother wl surely know.

Mine doesn't.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
if you don't understand leave me alone grin

Why should I leave you?
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by mutter(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
That is why it is very important for a mother to be close to her daughter so that the daughter will be able to confide everything to her.

There is no point running after your daughter, pulling your ear the the ground and shouting , - I hope you are still a virgin don`t bring disgrace to the family.
The most important thing is also to bring up your daughters with self esteem and high moral values.
Also where possible try as much as possible to cater for their needs so they don`t get desperate to sacrifice their their virginity for material things.
But more important than that- teach them to be modest and content with what they have.
Above all show them love and affection because most girls run to the hands of men in search of love and affection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by lilmax(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
HizMissy:

Mine doesn't.
how do you know she doesnt know? She has being there,done that
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

Why should I leave you?
because you are holding me undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youngest Grandad Ever! (picture) / My Husband Disgusts Me / Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.