Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? (4018 Views)

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
because you are holding me undecided

Are you not enjoying my touch??
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Rapzino: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
go and insert candle deeply, you will know angry angry angry
aaaah
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

Are you not enjoying my touch??
what? shocked undecided
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
what? shocked undecided

What is what?
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by rosebase(f): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2015
kilokeys:
are u a mother?

if u rnt?..
then why are u sleeping with mother and daughter.
are u scared the mum would find out?

if u rnt connected to the premises above.. then u have a serious problem.

how could this be thoughtworthy.. and u posted such?

lawa o.. this dude is a pyschoPANT. undecided
Are u ok?

@topic, a mother can only know by her signs.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by Rapzino: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
what? shocked undecided
he bera get his hands off you
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by BokoHaramm: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
go and insert candle deeply, you will know angry angry angry
maturity dey like AIDS, e no dey show for face. Take down that pix and put your 3yr old pix there cos you just spoke like one.
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2015
BokoHaramm:
maturity dey like AIDS, e no dey show for face. Take down that pix and put your 3yr old pix there cos you just spoke like one.
park well, them don see you
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by BokoHaramm: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
keep on fooling yourself with adolescents on NL
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by BokoHaramm: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
I know how to tame people like you on NL, I want you to act your age and stop derailing this thread. It won't cost you anything to do the right thing and stop messing around with vulgar language. You are far better than this. I'm sorry if you felt hurt but I CARE about you doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by SAMBARRY: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
The girl don begin use wig and weavon? grin

One girl talk say if she 'do', her mama go smell am for her body. Na true undecided
grin grin grin

you dey smell your own siemen?
Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by AfricanApple(f): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I know how to tame people like you on NL, I want you to act your age and stop derailing this thread. It won't cost you anything to do the right thing and stop messing around with vulgar language. You are far better than this. I'm sorry if you felt hurt but I CARE about you doing the right thing.
so in your small mind you are taming me, sorry for you, you have missed road. you had better check the next bus stop.
don't use me to do your guidance and chancellor practise

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Know If Her Daughter Is Still A Virgin?? by MrPresident1: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

you dey smell your own siemen?

I read it here on NL, she said anytime she had sex her mother would 'smell' it on her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost / This Marriage Is At The Brink / Women Who Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.