Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? (961 Views)

PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court / Stella Oduah, Kicked Out Of Anambra Senate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by waternogeteneny: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
The implication of the Court Order imposition of PDP Anambra Senate Nominations is that APGA will be having a field day in Anambra.

If u ask me the court should not be entangled in Party Politics.

Our Judiciary system in Nigeria is in shambles.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by waternogeteneny: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
PDP in Anambra alone has three candidates imposed by the court.

Where on earth is such done?

Is it because Nigeria is largely illiterate?

COURT ORDER JOHN OKECHUKWU EMEKA M PDP 52 M.BA
COURT ORDER OKONKWO ANNIE CLEMENT M PDP 54 ADV. DIPLOMA
COURT ORDER UBAH CHUKWUNEDUM C. M PDP 57 WAEC

1 Like

Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't know, anobi politician. I be Nairalander..
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by waternogeteneny: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know, anobi politician. I be Nairalander..

PDP has lost Reps, they dont want to lose the Senate but if this is unchecked, they will lose both houses.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
That 1 na dia own cup of T, who cares kwanu
waternogeteneny:

PDP has lost Reps, they dont want to lose the Senate but if this is unchecked, they will lose both houses.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by B69U: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
PDP arrangement under GEJ is disgraceful. It is either GEJ has no control of the Party or he makes decision to please people with knife out and ready to stab him once his back is turned. It sounds like Aguironsi to me.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yes a court order can be gotten. The Andy Uba campaign trail starts on monday as we hope the court will resume on monday for the appeal decision to be taken b4 tuesday.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by waternogeteneny: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
Yes a court order can be gotten. The Andy Uba campaign trail starts on monday as we hope the court will resume on monday for the appeal decision to be taken b4 tuesday.

I mean 4 candidates imposed by the court in one state? what is going on? Is Anambra the only state in Nigeria or they about to contest presidency of Nigeria? Why this mad obsession with who Anambra people decide to rule them?

The entire Judgement on all Four candidates should be squashed.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by Calculia: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:
The implication of the Court Order imposition of PDP Anambra Senate Nominations is that APGA will be having a field day in Anambra.

If u ask me the court should not be entangled in Party Politics.

Our Judiciary system in Nigeria is in shambles.

I call it Judicial Abuse. Anambra has been abused.
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by waternogeteneny: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Calculia:

I call it Judicial Abuse. Anambra has been abused.

Definitely total abuse of the Judiciary.

Absolutely unacceptable. Soon PDP will also loose the majority in the Senate. Who advises GEJ for god sake. GEJ is towing the same line as Agu Ironsi.

Wat is their Obession with Anambra for God sake. First it was Soludo now 4 Senators. Absolutely Disgusting!
Re: Could We Get Another Court Verdict To Reinstate PDP Anambra Senate Nominations? by biafranqueen: 3:16am On Jan 20, 2015
waternogeteneny:
PDP in Anambra alone has three candidates imposed by the court.

Where on earth is such done?

Is it because Nigeria is largely illiterate?

Wow so these guys never enter University! Thats why students have suffered sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Again, Jonathan Begs Aggrieved PDP Chieftains Not To Leave Party / We Are Towing The Path Of Another Civil War(A Personal Opinion) / Group Says North Will Wait Till 2019 To Field Young, Vibrant Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.