Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (13703 Views)

NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / GEJ And The Corruption Mantra: Is He Corrupt Or Just Misunderstood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by menesheh(m): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2015
englishmart:

[b]Mrs. Hillary Clinton, the former US Secretary of State,
has lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan over
corruption in Nigeria and the reckless squandering of
the nation’s oil wealth.
While speaking in separate events in New York City,
Hillary said the Nigerian government under President
Jonathan, squandered its oil resources, and indirectly
helps corruption to fester in the country.
Clinton, who also expressed her anger over the
abducted schoolgirls in Chibok, Borno State, spoke
with ABC-TV’s Robin Roberts on American national
television, and also at a public function organised by
the International Crisis Group.
Later, the former Senator and First Lady made other
critical remarks concerning Nigeria at a philanthropy
parley, as she was widely quoted by several American
media outlets, including CNN.
Clinton stated the following position in the New
York events she attended, challenging the credibility
and quality of the country’s leadership under
President Jonathan’s watch.
“The seizure of these young women by this radical,
extremist group, Boko Haram, is abominable, it’s
criminal, it’s an act of terrorism, and it really merits
the fullest response possible, first and foremost from
the government of Nigeria,” Clinton told ABC-TV.

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2014/05/10/hillary-clinton-blast-president-jonathan-says-he-is-corrupt/ [/b]

Mr woman go sit down for chair

Dont tell us.

Mumu
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:
Where was she when her husband was fuckkkking monica lewinski in the white house ?
Now she has mouth to talk about nigeria.

GEJ TILL 2019
word..
"Also i bet her presidential campaign funds must have been sponsored by that janjaweied party"
#GEJ4'15

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by aresa: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dude please shut the fck up. The US funds and supports the same terrorism you claim they want Jonathan to fight. The US funded al qaeda terrorists in Syria and Libya. Even wikileaks has linked the CIA with Boko Haram. Go and learn what is really going on. Olodo.

See as this old man just turn himself into the number one comedian on NL grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2015
CityNG:

Thank you for the compliment.

I'll rather be gay, which nothing is wrong with, and be a close minded nitiwit with no wordly view.

PS: my kindergartner level ploy of commenting on what you posted shows my level of development. It is also not a direct violation of the TOS of this site.

i can smell the stench of your ignorance.

you are a broken CD set on auto repeat. Keep quoting me.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
CityNG:

Thank you for the compliment.

I'll rather be gay, which nothing is wrong with, and a close minded nitiwit with no wordly view.

PS: my kindergartner level ploy of commenting on what you posted shows my level of development. It is also not a direct violation of the TOS of this site.

just hear yourself talk again.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:

i can smell the stench of your ignorance.

you are a broken CD set on auto repeat. Keep quoting me.

Dindinrin, you can't smell things on the web.

Uneducated Rakunmi.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:

just hear yourself talk again.

A completely empty vessel.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
LOL, see your incompetent GEJ as C in C checking out Boko Haram through a telescope.

From the picture one can easily deduce he had never used it before, because most ppl familiar with the equipment would simply look through one eye, while shutting the other by closing the corresponding eyelid, without any further ado; but your Clueless president obviously couldn't, he had to additionally and quite awkwardly use his right index finger to achieve the same feat.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
CityNG:

Am a complete empty vessel.

You are still talking
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
CityNG:

Dindinrin, you can't smell things on the web. I am an
uneducated Rakunmi.

Just here yourself talk, Your ignorance knows no bound.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:

You are still talking

And you're still listening grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:

Just here yourself talk, Your ignorance knows no bound.

What you're hearing must be the demons fighting inside your empty skull since I wasn't talking but typing.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
CityNG:

What am hearing must be the demons fighting inside my empty skull since you weren't talking but typing.

Keep talking.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
saintikechi:

Keep talking.

Keep listening and keep displaying your idiocy by changing I wrote. That is so like primary school and points to the development level of your frontal lobe.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG:

Keep listening and keep displaying your idiocy by changing I wrote. That is so like primary school and points to the development level of your frontal lobe.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=saintikechi post=29923432][/quote]

Out of data minutes, Sonny? grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG:

Out of data minutes, Sonny? grin

hillarious

GEJ TILL Buhari gets educated.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2015
saintikechi:

hillarious

GEJ TILL Buhari gets educated.

Oh look, a political troll.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG:

Oh look, a political troll.

GOD BLESS JONATHAN
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
saintikechi:

GOD BLESS JONATHAN

A first class pillock supporting a world class laughing stock grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
CityNG:

Am a first class pillock supporting a world class laughing stock grin

GEJ till 2019
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
saintikechi:

GEJ till 2019

A political Trollop.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
CityNG:

A political Trollop.

still talking
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
saintikechi:

still talking

Dum dum, you don't talk on a forum, you write. Uneducated dweeb grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Dum dum, you don't talk on a forum, you write. Uneducated dweeb grin
you don't write on a forum, You 'type'
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2015
sirLeon:
Front Page!.. Mods do the needful pls, except u wanna be bias anyway.
it wouldn't, since it discredits the president

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
you don't write on a forum, You 'type'

Dweeb, I write. You're technically challenged to assume that typing is the only way to get text to the screen.

F off and crawl back into the cave whence you came out of.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Now I fear for Buhari.

These devils would never support Buhari unless they are planning to stop him by some means and this fake implied support is a cover for any injustice or harm, they may be planning to commit.

The same way Thief Obasanjo and IBB are also showing fake implied support for Buhari.

If Buhari plane suddenly crashes - please know it is not an accident.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by arsetalks(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2015
saintikechi:
Where was she when her husband was fuckkkking monica lewinski in the white house ?
Now she has mouth to talk about nigeria.

GEJ TILL 2019
So that's your defence? We are not talking of her and her husband's private life, that's their business not yours, not mine.

Let's talk about the shoeless one's clueless, recklessness and mismanagement of the country's resource.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Dweeb, I write. You're technically challenged to assume that typing is the only way to get text to the screen.

F off and crawl back into the cave whence you came out of.
ok. Now go back to bed

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
ok. Now go back to bed

Son, do you have the benefit of elders at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Seekers Besiege National Assembly Complex / Electoral Act: FG May Go To Court Over Rejected Buhari’s Request - Malami / Tinubu, What About The Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.