Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (31723 Views)

Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Christeety:
They just contradicted themselves.

If Jimi Agbaje who is 58years is too old to rule Lagos, how much more Buhari who is 72years?

That must be the voice of Tinubu.. Fashola is too good to stoop this low
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by motherlode: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
PapaBrowne:
Thats a clear message to Nigerians to not vote APC in the presidential elections.
Buhari's football age is 72, I wonder what his real age would then be.
you must be one of those affected by GEJ's little or no budget for education!
Who tell you say ORORO dey fade or OBA dey go transfer?!.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ifoundmyperfect: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
This Joke is so funny that i forgot to laff... lipsrsealed
And the Presidential flag bearer is too young to rule an entire nation?? undecided
speaking of shooting oneself on the leg.. cool
Fashola no make me lose the small respect i get for you... angry
Be careful! wink
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by PointB: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Also, the national leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu, enjoined the people not to vote Agbaje, who he said could not manage his personal business well.

Please someone should remind me of Buhari's personal business which he has managed well? Did he run a single business?

So Fashola too doesn't want a 58-year old man to rule Lagos, because he's too old, yet he's happy for a 73-year old to rule Nigeria? Na wa oo!

Fashola and Tinubu are 21st hypocrite personified!

Agbaje for Lagos!
GEJ for Nigeria till Fashola and Tinubu drop their hypocrisy!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by backtosender: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fashola is a known liar

GEJ till Buhari knows the difference between Surname and forename

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by zigger(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Na, it shouldn't be so , the older you become, the more experienced and wiser you become.
I meant older older, u can ask ur grandmom/dad (4rm 80 dwnwards
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by menice69: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Booty4me:
Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!
It's called synergy brah!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by zigger(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

When a governor of eight years run out of FRESH smiley ideas on governance and has NO record of performance to run on, he resorts to statements that show his state of CONFUSION in the face of coming DEFEAT of his Association of Pretending Crooks, APC candidate.
QED!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!
OK

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by PointB: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
"If you put an old man there, he cannot do it. If you call him (Buhari) in the night, he may not pick your calls,” - Fashola tongue tongue

How does that sound, eh Fashola?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Lilimax(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
voltron:

That must be the voice of Tinubu.. Fashola is too good to stoop this low
I heard this from Fashola but he really goofed embarassed
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by enzony(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Those shouting "Sai Buhari" obviously have no good reason to support Buhari except their desire to grab power at the centre. If not, they won't put a 72 year old man as their candidate. It is incumbent on Nigerians to disappoint them by voting GEJ in again to continue transforming Nigeria. GEJ economic policies are the best. Nigerian economy is enlarging, diversifying and now the biggest in Africa thanks to these policies.

APC is full of hypocrisy. Jimi Agbaje is too old to run Lagos at 57, while Buhari is too young at 73 to run the whole nation. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by lioncoolst(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
ojofree:

Really?? Did you think before you typed?...which is more difficult to govern...Nation or State?

hahahahahah!!!! God bless you! Exellent answer to a dumb and witless comment. grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by OLADD: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
gift01:
At 58, Jimi Agbaje of PDP is too old to govern Lagos. So says the sitting governor, Babatunde Fashola. What do you say then to his party's (APC) presidential candidate whose 73?

Source: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/26703-agbaje-too-old-to-rule-lagos-fashola

Sometimes, too much of English can have some side-effects. Fashola's oratory prowess is making him to overshoot the runways in recent time. If Agbaje is too old, what do we say about our Daura man? E be like say Fashola and Jagaban don't dey fear.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Collynzo9:
That is APC's hypocrisy for you.

You nailed it my brother. These cretins from APC are the definition of hypocrisy. They say a man of 58 is too old to govern just one state yet they are trying to force a 70+ bokobinhari down our throats to govern the whole Nigeria! shocked shocked shocked Imagine! How low can these people go? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank you Fashola. Lagosians, you have heard it all, bokobinhari is too old to rule Nigeria, vote wisely; vote Jonathan for president. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Olamitisoji(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Foolish Idiot, so as Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by motherlode: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Fashola, you don fall my hands!
in fashola's voice " your leg go soon join " grin

seriously, fashola should not have said that but should have argued about jimi's experience in government, competence to govern Lagos and many others except AGE!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Newkidoo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

see how foolish you guys look now
Foolish in wat way!! Does one statement change the fact that Jonathan is a clueless and incompetent man
Does this statement change the fact that fashola did well in Lagos Does it?
Am sorry babe but Na you look foolish here!! angry
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by senatorbayor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
BRF goofed on this jare!
while we are castigating JK for goofing on SS running down the economy should GEJ lost the election, BRF follow suit.
are our politician programed to goofed during campaigns.
May be the GEJ goofing syndrome is spreading across board like Ebola and fashola is the present victim. lets quarantine GMB to avoid being infected.
SMH
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by kennyalao: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na wao. Check this one sha
Buhari Pullover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM#t=27

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
motherlode:

and those qualities which you mentioned is what you find in AMBODE!
Age is not an issue but could be an issue if the young lacks leadership traits and the old possess but if the young garrit then there is no doubt the old must bow out of the contest!

I have not told you it is in Ambode ... Dont bring irrelevancies into the discuss.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by mencade4: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
what's an illiterate, is PEJ literate ?
maggot fvck off! before i squeeze you.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
AGBAJE IS TOO OLD

IF U CALL HIM AT NIGHT, HE MAY NT PICK

PDP IS EBOLA VIRUS

if it waz d oda way round dis thread would b filled with chants of clueless.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by BlackTechnology: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hypocrisy

Hahahahahs

So grandpa Buhari is good for Nigeria

But

Agbaje is bad for Lagos

This election is not about change but ethno religious struggle for control of federal power and resources grin

God exposing hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
gift01:
Then why is Fashola playing the 'age' card and not looking out for Jimi's competence? Read the link pls. I didn't make this up myself

You are not blind ... Read my post again... I said at the end of the day, age shouldnt be an issue!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by kozykid(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Coming from a 'Party' that is fielding a '72' year old as the presidential candidate, If Jimi Agbaje is Old ' BUHARI IS TOO OLD'

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by anytaij: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rubissh talk and later they wud say Buhari is not old to Lead 9ja . Stupid Politicians. Abeg Fash go rest just get ready and pack ur tins make PDP take ova tongue tongue tongue tongue

UP PDP!!!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Kenai: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hypocrisy is an APC shareholder.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ikaboy: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fashola goofed on this. He is shouting SAI BABA and telling at the national level and saying otherwise.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by SirRoberto(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
That is politics in nigeria for u all..... Tinubu and his cronies are really fidgeting over Jimi's popularity so dnt be surprised that he is fighting dirty now buh frm d feeders i m getting in my locality, it is Jimi all d way....

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by jingh(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
mencade4:
maggot fvck off! before i squeeze you.
vagabond am still here, you clueless advocate
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by gift01: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are not blind ... Read my post again... I said at the end of the day, age shouldnt be an issue!
Why are fragments of your sentences insulting? Your words are abusive? We dey fight? Pls my politics isn't gra-gra style. Besides, we could be in the same camp very soon
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Bruteforce1o1: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
LOLZZZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.