Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (31716 Views)

Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by motherlode: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Eat a di....ck, regurgitate it and feed the crap to your father or mother!
Nob jockey!
for mentioning my parents in an abusive statement, you shall live to regret all your doings in life! (both your good and bad acts shall back-fire against you!)
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
motherlode:

for mentioning my parents in an abusive statement, you shall live to regret all your doings in life! (both your good and bad acts shall back-fire against you!)
FUC...K OFF YOU BLOODY RAASCLAT
I am not worried about the nonsense you spewed above.
dingbat
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by peedeeasobie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are the daft pric k here.

I said age shouldnt be an issue

I also said, ruling a nation is not the same as ruling a state ..... without affirming allegiance

How is that difficult for you nitwits to understand?!

What is wrong you bloody brainless gasbags?

FOOOOOOOL!

My dear, I know your type. You lacked childhood affection when growing up, that's why you spew so much hate and abuses in most of your comments...

I sympathise with you and circumstance!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by bi0nics: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
mencade4:
same with all men from ur.lineage
segregated fowl #American pitbull
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by FeloniousFelon: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
But Buhari is very young to handle Nigeria
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by mikolo80: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2018
may we check am.what has he really achieved besides some paparazzi in lagos
GovWahala:
Fashola the only APshit man I respect for his achievement. But this statement right here just Disqualified Buhari cos he is a frail Grandpa.
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by mikolo80: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2018
fashola fall hand since 2015
Fashola fall my hand on this grin grin

BTW sai Buhari
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by TylerDurden: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
This fool that could not use 8years as governor of the richest and most populous state to set in place his own political base or even have a say in who succeeds him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ODB2: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.