Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (31724 Views)

Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by cenaboy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
wheredemdey:
How old was tinubu when he became governor??

How old is amosun..ajimobi,aregbe etc...

APCShit and hypocrisy
I guss if he is an A FIII TCCC (APC) member lagos will need a matured man to handle it, APC presidential candidate is officially 72 not the real age anyway, i think he is young for Fashola and co hort
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by kevv(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Everyone's saying what would get the masses on their side. Fashola's playing a risky game by bringing up the age issue, it might come back to bite them.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dont be daft.... Ruling a state is not the same as ruling a country.

But at the end of the day, age shouldnt be an issue...... Competency, leadership and experience should be key

Which of the 2 is more mentally stressful?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by babestella: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

But at the end of the day, age shouldnt be an issue...... Competency, leadership and experience should be key

Why not try Jimi, he may be a better performer than Ambode or Fashola. Talk about trying something new, talk about #CHANGE.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by bi0nics: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
mencade4:
fashola u r a fooool.

that means buhari the illiterate is too old too.
talented deliquent
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by mbulela: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fashola has become a full blown politician. He now talks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by jingh(f): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
sbaks:

PEJ is not the president but buhari wey wan become president nko? Na him need the literacy but him no get. He no even get proof to show sef.
what's meaning of literacy ?

what is the property of literacy ?

which is bigger BTW common sense and qualifications ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by mencade4: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
bi0nics:
talented deliquent
same with all men from ur.lineage
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by me1234: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
pdp vindicated as Fashola indirectly endorsed GEJ says Buhari is too old to rule nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by neocortex: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You should be the president of Blind Followers Association of Nairaland(BFAN)

You saw a clearly referenced article , yet, you pretend as if it is not there. What part of the article don't you understand ?
You can be forgiven if you don't understand the article since your leader is semi-literate otherwise, you need re-branding yourself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Dsegsam(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
dabossman:

Are you sure that dude knows his geography?
bros i tire self 4 this dude
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by alphaking(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
While Jimi is trying to get the views of lagosians to know what they really need, rather than acting as the sole reservoir of knowledge as fashola as tried to portray himself. He has been meeting with bodies and discussing with YOUTHS on ways to move Lagos forward. While jimi has been attacking issues and praising fashola for good works and also talking about where he has gone wrong in a constructive manner all APC can say is Dat a man in his fifties is old. This means this people have run out of ideas and creative fuel. Ambode is in his fifties, fashola is also in his fifties and he says jimi is old. apc only objective is to retain power and maintain Lagos. Lagos is a growing city and the problems of a mega city are mega we need change in a lot of areas in Lagos as we need continuity. Lagos put on ur thinking cap

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2015
me1234:
pdp vindicated as Fashola indirectly endorsed GEJ says Buhari is too old to rule nigeria.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbammest!!!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
ojofree:

Really?? Did you think before you typed?...which is more difficult to govern...Nation or State?

Oh yes i did, you flipping nuisance.

I simply said ruling a state is not the same as ruling a nation... I didn't tell you which is more difficult

Brainless twerp!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Which of the 2 is more mentally stressful?

I dont know and i dont give a rat as....s!

I simply said ruling a state is not the same as ruling a nation.... If you want to give us reasons why, then you are free to do so.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2015
neocortex:

You should be the president of Blind Followers Association of Nairaland(BFAN)

You saw a clearly referenced article , yet, you pretend as if it is not there. What part of the article don't you understand ?
You can be forgiven if you don't understand the article since your leader is semi-literate otherwise, you need re-branding yourself.

I will not be part of an association led by your father and mother.... My sight is excellent.

Go and rebrand your family, you bloody gasbag!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
samplegirl:

And you that is not DAFT and DUMB it makes sense for a man of 73 to rule a country of over 170 million but it dosen't make sense for a man of 58 to rule a state of about 17 million.

Na your sense dem take do submarine!

All i simply said was ruling a state is not the same as ruling a country and i further stressed that age is not an issue........ How did that translate to the nonsense you spewed above?

You should be a vomit receptacle.... Silly woman!

What is the gibberish you are now spewing? Do you have sawdust for brain or what is wrong with you?

Fuc...king rotten cun....t!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:
read your post slowly and ask who is daft...

You are the daft pric k here.

I said age shouldnt be an issue

I also said, ruling a nation is not the same as ruling a state ..... without affirming allegiance

How is that difficult for you nitwits to understand?!

What is wrong you bloody brainless gasbags?

FOOOOOOOL!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Chigold101:
State or Country which one needs more vigour and strenght to manege?

You tell us..... But before you do, go and fix your spellings!

I have simply said ruling at both levels are not the same.... That is simple stuff to understand, anyone of you fu..cktards can make up your mind or explain further.

Stark illiterate
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2015
motherlode:

Sorry for you, i only quoted your post cuz little out of your points made sense and WTF is irrelevant in my post if not your pain for GEJ's little or no budget for education which is affecting you!
I repeat AMBODE has the experience and the competence to govern Lagos as a state, if it pains you then go and hug transformer for more comfort!

Fu..cking moro...n!

I am a card carrying APC member and will vote APC at all levels. grin

Dumbfu......ck, you obviously have a brain with a very poor intellectual power and capacity to decipher or understand my posts on this forum!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2015
LordTudor:

Going by your logic...I think you are the daft one.

There is no logic hard to understand

Go back home and tell your father and mother they are daft and dimwitted fu..cks for ruining your life and increasing the population of daft cun ts around the world.

Is it hard for you to understand what i said? Ok let me break it down again, nitwit.

AGE IS NOT AN ISSUE OR BARRIER TO GOVERNANCE and my second point, RULING A STATE AND A COUNTRY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS ENTIRELY

How is that bloody difficult for you bloody airheads to relate to?! angry
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
victorD3:

So there is a lesser job in ruling a country?

You are being more daft

No....Infact, it is your father that is daft and beyond redemption

The daft genes has been passed down to you and your are displaying uber daftness!

Did i ever mention or insinuated there is a lesser job in ruling a country?!

I said ruling a country and state are not the same thing, i never said which is simpler or harder, so why are you on my jockstrap?

Di...ck riding faggo.........t!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerians Are Hypocrites - By Anonymous

• If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently, a thief;

• But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria

• If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent

• If a PDP Governor awards same km of road for N500million, he is thief

• If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is a bastard

• If Atiku Joins APC, he is a democrat

• If Jonathan Spends N7billion for his office per year, he is a criminal

• If Fashola spend same in a year, he is a saint

• If Akpabio approved N200million as pension, he must be stoned

• If fashola approves N300million for Tinubu, he is a change agent

• If you cancelled toll gates as a PDP government, you are an enemy of Progress;

• But if you build a road in Lagos, with taxpayers money and toll the road, you are a genius

• If you increase school fees as a PDP government, you must be crucified;

• If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason Cuz education is not cheap anywhere in the world

• If you made your party Governors raise over N1billion for your chieftaincy title celebration in Niger State, you are a worthy leader;

• But if as a PDP leader, friends and associates donate gifts to your daughter's wedding, you are a cruel hardened criminal taking the people for a ride

• If you share Okada to the poor as a PDP, you are poor people's enemy;

• If you ban okada after the election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well

• If you single handedly made your daughter a market women leader in APC state, it is for progress of the people;

• But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow

• If you spend $16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you are a navigator;

• If you raised $500million through the unbundling of same power, you are clueless

• If you inaugurate the reconstruction of the busiest road in west Africa twice but failed to do anything, then support APC, the saboteurs must be at work, no one can blame you;

• But if you start the renovation of the same road within a year, but still in PDP, you are a deceitful person

• If you failed to pay your workers for months, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

• But if you failed to pay the workers for a month, and still in PDP, you are a wicked human being

• If you borrow $1billion in 3 years as a central government, you are big time criminal;

• But if you borrow same amount as a state government under APC, you are a forward thinker

• If you force your family, Inlaw and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of your party members, you are progressive leader;

• But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are a dullard

• Finally, if you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are a democrat and the father of the nation;

• If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you are an ingrate and stupid.

In their time we had Halliburton Scandal, I.D card scandal, Siemens scandal, we had subsidy scam scandal, we have National stadium contract scandal, we had health budget financing scam, We had aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal; how many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather, EFCC was his big stick against his perceived political enemies.

In their time we had a sitting Governor kidnapped by a thug working for the President. We had a whole region of the country rigged in Favour of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraudster won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigeria blind as PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwakwanso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flash back to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires? They were nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do, you are a enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP", when that didn't fly. They joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same characters, with different name.

Some gullible Nigerians in their usual characters, started praising them as their messiahs!

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by papaejima1: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
igbeke:

Point of correction; He is not holding it yet.
See proof:
Point noted. Correction taken.

But the way he is looking, is he copying the answers from the board?
grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by lisimmo(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by motherlode: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu..cking moro...n!

I am a card carrying APC member and will vote APC at all levels. grin

Dumbfu......ck, you obviously have a brain with a very poor intellectual power and capacity to decipher or understand my posts on this forum!
i have never said this to anybody before but you deserve it now!
You are an ass hole/arse hole!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2015
motherlode:

i have never said this to anybody before but you deserve it now!
You are an ass hole/arse hole!!!

Eat a di....ck, regurgitate it and feed the crap to your father or mother!
Nob jockey!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by kkayy2020: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Jimi Agbaje the face of change in Lagos .
JK will know. JK the BEST!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Chigold101(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You tell us..... But before you do, go and fix your spellings!

I have simply said ruling at both levels are not the same.... That is simple stuff to understand, anyone of you fu..cktards can make up your mind or explain further.

Stark illiterate
and for ur mind calling me stark illiterate is what made u a litirerate? Funny...

Those with little or no understanding always claim to know and are quick to call other peoples names. Am not under any examiner therefore i care less about my spellings.

Mind you...lolzzzz
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Did our esteemed governor just say rule?
We want a leader not a ruler.
Now we have to know more about Mr Ambode besides being a Fulbright scholar.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by tibro(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
So Fashola is saying that APC has a wrong Candidate, if Jimi is too old @ 58, how much more Buhari @ 72, is Lagos not part of Nigeria.#gejwinningteam.org
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola by tibro(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
[b][quote author=tibro post=29848541]So Fashola is saying that APC has a wrong Candidate, if Jimi is too old @ 58, how much more Buhari @ 72, is Lagos not part of Nigeria.#gejwinningteam.org grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.