Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

He Wants A Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants A Divorce (6011 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
moca:
Assuming d man didn't see that, it will go with d wind abi?

Don't ever try to play smart by betraying a man or trampling on his ego.

She did d two.
Voila, men don't forgive that. Full stop.

She should ask Mandela and buhari.

If I were a judge, she is a suspect also.

Innocent act indeed! Fish brain.

Lol your own judgement harsh oh.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

Lol your own judgement harsh oh.
Sweetheart, no vex o but she is a fish brain.

Now, it is a mistake but she didn't think about d consequences when she was collecting d money shebi?
She didn't deem it fit to tell him also?

It would hv been better if it's another man at least we will know how to put mouth.

Maybe d guy wanted to destroy his career and family too.
What wickedness from d human specie!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

I actually felt I was being too hard on her because he was more my friend than she is hence I said let me ask neutral people

She made her bed, let her lie on it, she betrayed her husband and have to live with the consequences. What was she thinking?ha!

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by kreamidiva(f): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
If she indeed acted innocently, she would have informed her husband that she was in contact with the bad guy and was collecting money from him. She didn't disclose that fact. I can imagine how shocked and disappointed hubby would have been when he found out.

She betrayed him and should stay away until the man cools his temper.

But with this kind of guy the OP described, I think she should move on (maybe with the bad guy!)

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
She is and was greedy ,she probably thought the guy won't come out of it,why did she wait for him to discover it before speaking up?
why did she go to the guy at all?
she most likely was part of the whole set up ,and was probably sleeping with the guy while her husband was in custody.
She doesnt deserve a second chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
kreamidiva:
If she indeed acted innocently, she would have informed her husband that she was in contact with the bad guy and was collecting money from him. She didn't disclose that fact. I can imagine how shocked and disappointed hubby would have been when he found out.

She betrayed him and should stay away until the man cools his temper.

But with this kind of guy the OP described, I think she should move on (maybe with the bad guy!)

Lol, bad guy is now facing his own justice in court.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by kreamidiva(f): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

Lol, bad guy is now facing his own justice in court.

Good for him! Onye oshi! angry

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wow! What a raucous money can cause. I have often wondered at the greediness of people(men &women alike) Nawa for her sha, who should totally root for her Bobo making all his enemies & friends hers by default? May God settle this o. As for me, if I can't have my absolute trustee in my spouse, then no union. Geskia
Re: He Wants A Divorce by babygirlfl: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't blame the husband. The woman deserves to be divorced.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
She's not saying the truth then since he lawyer says he did it pro bono.
Which makes it all the more difficult for the man to get over it.
I wouldn't go back to the wife of I were him until she says the whole truth.
How will you be at peace with someone who you suspect set you up or worse was cheating with your enemy?
She needs to help him get to the root of the matter if she wants him to have peace of mind and for them to find a way forward if possible.
aisha2:

She said the guy asked to help with legal bills.

He has been out for a while, case dragged on for almost a year before the real culprits were uncovered. He is mentally fine, he was trying to help her move data to a new phone when he discovered the transfers from the guy to his wife, I think it was saved as back up or something

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
That woman is either a liar or she lacks common sense.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by janvier27(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm. Greed. Deceit. Backstabbing. And to even think that she kept it away from him & he had to discover it himself. He should try to find it in his heart to forgive if he is convinced that she is truly repentant.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by lolababe331e: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
That woman is dangerous shocked so even if she needed money she was comfortable with collecting money from someone her husband told her probably framed him Even if she's not in on the plan with the man that shows her to be the type of person that has no scruples, she'll do anything for money

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
If the husband was still in custody the wife would have been opening leg for the enemy by now. Insult added to injury. Nigga run!

3 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by NickiRoman: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Seems to me the man as already made up his mind.He is gonna divorce her

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by remsonik(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aisha2 how much is the money in question??
Is it more than what she earns or the hubby left for them??
Its her greed that brought her here and also she might feel she's actually taking her pound of flesh on the guy by collecting a huge sort
I will also like to ask is she having an affair with him??
Did the guys ever disturb her or harass her in anyway while he was away??
Did she collect the money under duress??
Pls u really need to know under which conditions she accepted the money else the victim might become the hunted.
I said this because I grew up in a sort of local community where you ve the rich alhajis and this alhaji chased after this lady and killed her hubby, the man threatened to kill her If she doesn't marry him and he married her and spoilt her silly with gifts.
While people called her wicked and callous she was actually a victim and the guy Caged her so much that she couldn't even go out to visit her family and friends.
Whenever Alhaji traveled he had so many servants and stewards keep watch on her.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
I won't think twice before divorcing that woman.

If she needed money, is that the only place she could get it from? Why did she not tell her hubby?

She is not to be trusted, I can't deal with such people, they make my skin crawl.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
He really needs to take his time I must confess!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
remsonik:
Aisha2 how much is the money in question??
Is it more than what she earns or the hubby left for them??
Its her greed that brought her here and also she might feel she's actually taking her pound of flesh on the guy by collecting a huge sort
I will also like to ask is she having an affair with him??
Did the guys ever disturb her or harass her in anyway while he was away??
Did she collect the money under duress??
Pls u really need to know under which conditions she accepted the money else the victim might become the hunted.
I said this because I grew up in a sort of local community where you ve the rich alhajis and this alhaji chased after this lady and killed her hubby, the man threatened to kill her If she doesn't marry him and he married her and spoilt her silly with gifts.
While people called her wicked and callous she was actually a victim and the guy Caged her so much that she couldn't even go out to visit her family and friends.
Whenever Alhaji traveled he had so many servants and stewards keep watch on her.
Seriously? Someone killed your hubby and you married him? What sort of local community is that one?

Btw, the people in this story aren't in any local community so let's leave outrageous theories alone(no offense).

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by remsonik(f): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously? Someone killed your hubby and you married him? What sort of local community is that one?

Btw, the people in this story aren't in any local community so let's leave outrageous theories alone(no offense).
Well everyone knew the Alhaji killed him through metaphysical powers. The man married her through metaphysical means too. It happened in Oyo town of Oyo state. I won't mention the alhaji's name cos he is kinda popular
Aye wa o
I am not in anyway taking sides with the lady what she did was bad and the guy really needs to find out what happened while he was away so they won't come after him.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
remsonik:

Well everyone knew the Alhaji killed him through metaphysical powers. The man married her through metaphysical means too. It happened in Oyo town of Oyo state. I won't mention the alhaji's name cos he is kinda popular
Aye wa o
I honestly don't like this kinda stories, they just annoy the feck outta me.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
remsonik:

Aye wa o
I am not in anyway taking sides with the lady what she did was bad and the guy really needs to find out what happened while he was away so they won't come after him.
shocked shocked shocked metaphywhat?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Seriously? People are actually suggesting separation? After which what will happen?

I believe in 2nd chances but not in a case like this one, that woman can kill her husband, she doesn't love him so he best run very far from her.

I'm happy he's already moving on sef, that's my kind of man, no time to listen to nonsense when all you need to know is very glaring, f00lish people actually try to convince you they are smart and you just wonder how stup1d someone has to be, to believe you can be f00led even when the picture is very clear.

Aisha2 please distance yourself from that woman, she's very dangerous, I totally hate people like her.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
remsonik:

Aye wa o

Lol funny story. Find it a bit far fetched, marry my husband's killer lmao, not enough jazz in the world for that
This woman wasn't under duress she said he offered to help with lawyer fees and she felt the fees will sky rocket. Why she didn't tell her husband or even give the lawyer, thats where she says it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by remsonik(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked shocked metaphywhat?
You never hear of when they use juju collect person wife or use juju to destroy their home.
The man shouldn't take her back but he needs to dig deep before he becomes their victim
Re: He Wants A Divorce by sandiyke(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is a difficult one. So many things are involved here.
The bad guy might have given her that money out of guilt. Feeling sorry for them.
He might have given her that money to buy closeness and get info from her as to which direction the case is turning.
Due to the tension in the atmosphere at that time,this lady might have acted innocently.

In all of these 'mights', I blame her for not telling even if it was the lawyer or any other person around(maybe family).

Only God knows the truth. This guy should calm down and give his actions some deep thoughts. I sympatize with the lady. Its not easy after supporting him through his rough times only to be kicked out when things are looking good.
aisha2:
My problem with this is that he was just jailed for 2 months, was that enough to go looking for money from those not close to your husband? Did she not believe her husband?

The priest, the wedding chairman etc have all tried to beg he just states his reasons clearly and insists the marriage is over

3 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by remsonik(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

Lol funny story. Find it a bit far fetched, marry my husband's killer lmao, not enough jazz in the world for that
This woman wasn't under duress she said he offered to help with lawyer fees and she felt the fees will sky rocket. Why she didn't tell her husband or even give the lawyer, thats where she says it was a mistake
Something is fishy and she's hiding something. Even if the fees would skyrocket she collected money twice. Tell hubby to watch his back o before he becomes their victim
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
remsonik:

Something is fishy and she's hiding something. Even if the fees would skyrocket she collected money twice. Tell hubby to watch his back o before he becomes their victim

Hubby has left her already she is only begging he reconsider
Re: He Wants A Divorce by remsonik(f): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

The hubby shouldnt take her back. Even if lawyers fee will skyrocket why did she collect money twice from him. The hubby should watch his back before he becomes a victim of their evil deeds
Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
sandiyke:
This is a difficult one. So many things are involved here.
The bad guy might have given her that money out of guilt. Feeling sorry for them.
He might have given her that money to buy closeness and get info from her as to which direction the case is turning.
Due to the tension in the atmosphere at that time,this lady might have acted innocently.

In all of these 'mights', I blame her for not telling even if it was the lawyer or any other person around(maybe family).

Only God knows the truth. This guy should calm down and give his actions some deep thoughts. I sympatize with the lady. Its not easy after supporting him through his rough times only to be kicked out when things are looking good.
I'm sorry but what are you on about?

Supporting him how? By 'fratenizing' with the enemy? Excuse me please but do you know what it means that one's husband is in jail for a crime he did not commit and his wife was collecting money from the guy who is responsible for her husband being in jail? To make matters worse, she lied about it, why? This woman is sleeping with the enemy and I mean that literally.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
aisha2:

she could have told him sha. Seeing as he's the person her hubby suspects. If it were someone else I would say it doesn't really matter like this one does.
But this happened and she didn't tell him. Even after the man came out of jail and started prosecuting the bad guy she still didn't tell him.
What does she want the man to believe?
It will be hard to Convince him that she wasn't part of the frame up or that she wasn't cheating with mr bad guy.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Honestly I don't see how that man will forgive her except by miracle!!
I dunno what goes on in our brains walahi...highest form of treachery

Pray they sort it out!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Role Of A Father In The Home / HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? / Mixed Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.