Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

He Wants A Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants A Divorce (6058 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants A Divorce by ihedinobi2: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2015
I like this man. Give everything. Take everything. That's a man, biko .

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Bwaal(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nexxy007:
am not turning this to politics pls but if he is as principled as u said, then no point pleading with him. I think this happended to buhari as well and we knw how that turned out
can u tell me wat really happend 2 buhari like i will love to knw
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Bwaal(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nexxy007:
The guy felt betrayed....its like the wife was collecting money gotten from selling the guy...*shudders*
just like judas

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by EfemenaXY: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
aisha2:
Okay, here goes the story, I am caught in between two friends.

Husband used to work for a bank, he got set up for some fraud which he didn't commit. He tells his wife he is innocent and he will fight it legally. He told his wife who he suspects set him up.
True to his words the guy was promoted to his position while the husband was being investigated. He assures wife he will fight and win as he has evidence to back up his claim.

The man spends 2 months in custody till his case is heard and he is granted bail, he comes out continues the case proves his innocence and the whole web of fraud is discovered. Some big Ogas and the guy he fingered are arrested.

Now here is the problem. He found that his wife was collecting money almost 2 times in the 2 months he was in custody from the man who set him up. She works, even though his own accounts were frozen while he was in custody he made provision for her and the kids before the wahala started. He insists she was party to the set up or she is cheating on him. She says she needed help with lawyer fees. Lawyer says he did most of it pro bono as they were long term friends and the only money he received from her was from the guys brother who living abroad who sent money to help out with legal fees.

The guy wants a divorce, he has moved out, madam is pleading her innocence, people are saying forgive, he is very principled and says no way because he had already told her the guy was his suspect so why even have anything to do with him. She insists she is innocent.

I knew the guy before I knew her, we are all friends but I know him not to ever bend if he believes in something.

I don't know what to say, everyone is already in this issue, I want to ask here what men would do in the guys shoes and if any woman would go to her husband’s enemies for help when he is in trouble

Sorry, I don't get it.

Why on earth would she collect money from the guy who set up her husband? Is she okay?

The woman is pure evil and capable of stabbing her husband in the back. Hold on! She's already stabbed him in the back when he was most vulnerable.

He should do away with her. She's greedy, dangerous, and very, very, manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by edwife(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Sorry, I don't get it.

Why on earth would she collect money from the guy who set up her husband? Is she okay?

The woman is pure evil and capable of stabbing her husband in the back. Hold on! She's already stabbed him in the back when he was most vulnerable.

He should do away with her. She's greedy, dangerous, and very, very, manipulative.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by EfemenaXY: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
I'm with the husband on this. How on earth cud d wife av done dat. She knew he set her husband up and went ahead to collect money from him. Infact, she should also be interrogated. During d 2 months her husband was in custody, was she not in contact with him? If she was dat broke, she wud av told him and he wud av probably sent a trusted friend to give her money. She even lied dat it's for legal fees. Haba, she is d main enemy joor

From the story, she sounds like an easy come, easy go woman.

That man will never progress in life with a woman like that by his side. He worked in the bank. Bankers make quite a lot of money. He didn't have any personal savings and put it all into their joint account. She wasn't paying for legal fees. Ontop that, the man was still supporting her financially even while holed up in jail.

Yet, in two months, the money was all gone? Gone to where? How irresponsible can a married woman with kids be? She sounds like a little girl that suddenly comes into so much money and got carried away. Her head isn't screwed on right.

Then to add salt to injury, she backstabs him, tells lies through her teeth taking him for a f00l? Please, he's better off without her. If he were my brother, I'll tell him to move on o!

There are no duplicates in life.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by emeraldoe(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

From the story, she sounds like an easy come, easy go woman.

That man will never progress in life with a woman like that by his side. He worked in the bank. Bankers make quite a lot of money. He didn't have any personal savings and put it all into their joint account. She wasn't paying for legal fees. Ontop that, the man was still supporting her financially even while holed up in jail.

Yet, in two months, the money was all gone? Gone to where? How irresponsible can a married woman with kids be? She sounds like a little girl that suddenly comes into so much money and got carried away. Her head isn't screwed on right.

Then to add salt to injury, she backstabs him, tells lies through her teeth taking him for a f00l? Please, he's better off without her. If he were my brother, I'll tell him to move on o!

There are no duplicates in life.
u've said it all

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bwaal:
can u tell me wat really happend 2 buhari like i will love to knw

IBB locked him up, his ex wife now late went to IBB twice for money
He divorced her when he came out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? / When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy / Strictly For Those Living In Auchi Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.