Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

He Wants A Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants A Divorce (6013 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants A Divorce by sandiyke(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
My dear calm down. We were not there[quote when it all happened so we are free to give our various judgements.

Back to the matter, she did wrong by not letting her know.author=freecocoa post=29827121]I'm sorry but what are you on about?

Supporting him how? By 'fratenizing' with the enemy? Excuse me please but do you know what it means that one's husband is in jail for a crime he did not commit and his wife was collecting money from the guy who is responsible for her husband being in jail? To make matters worse, she lied about it, why? This woman is sleeping with the enemy and I mean that literally.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Missmossy:
He really needs to take his time I must confess!
And she was here....where you been ma'am?
Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
sandiyke:
My dear calm down. We were not there
Lol cheesy, guess I'm a bit passionate about this, it's cos I really hate people who behave like this woman, we don't need to be there to be able to tell that what she did is wrong, the fact that she lied about it, just make it all the more worse.

There's no iota of innocence here.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by sandiyke(f): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
In as much as i don't support what she did, I feel so sorry for her.
freecocoa:
Lol cheesy, guess I'm a bit passionate about this, it's cos I really hate people who behave like this woman, we don't need to be there to be able to tell that what she did is wrong, the fact that she lied about it, just make it all the more worse.

There's no iota of innocence here.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
sandiyke:
In as much as i don't support what she did, I feel so sorry for her.
Okay, that's well within your rights, I, however, wish people like her would be all taken away from this world, the world would be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by lilmax(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dirvorce dirvorce dirvorce that is what i want to see on this thread nothing else
Re: He Wants A Divorce by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
There's no point begging the man when proper explanation has not been given for her actions. Gut level reaction is that this woman is despicable but sometimes things aren't all they seem. I hope the truth is revealed somehow.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Why didnt she tell her husband long before he found out?
Why keep silent if she had nothing to hide?
Why collect money from him at all?

Either she is a very stupid woman who should go back to elementry school and learn some common sense or she is a very greedy and untrustworthy woman

I dont blame the hubby. His reaction is normal.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by buggaboo: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2015
The wife must be either daft and stubborn (terrible combination), or she knows more than she is saying.

The man should keep away until she gives a meaningful explanation.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2015
aisha2:

Lol Buhari’s wife was jailed by IBB and his late wife went collecting money from IBB, he divorced her as soon as he came out of jail and discovered, he didn't quite forgive her despite begging from people till she died, he said he forgave her but he had remarried and moved on and couldn't have two wives something like that.

As for the questions thats what I asked and those were the answers she gave
I pleaded for the truth so we could at least beg him with a full confession she said that was it and she acted innocently.

As for what I think,my friend is a total family man,his life is his family, he is committed to whatever he does fully no funny business I guess he expected the same loyalty and high standard from her. I think she messed up and I told her so, she says it was a mistake. I can only appeal that he forgives but knowing him he may just tolerate her for their kids sake but I doubt he will stay married.

This wasn't a mistake on many grounds.

Her husband honestly confided with het that the man was part of the team that set him up. That is enough for her to dissassociate herself from her husband's enemy if they have had prior dealings. Also the mere fact that she received money from someone and in this case the enemy without her husband's knowledge or his permission is worrisome undecided. She also lied about what she used the money for when he asked about. I have every reason to believe that she is hiding something. If she could do that because of greed she could certainly take his life without a second thought if he allowed her to stay.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 16, 2015
remsonik:

You never hear of when they use juju collect person wife or use juju to destroy their home.
The man shouldn't take her back but he needs to dig deep before he becomes their victim
Take a very deep breath
We all know juju is real
But in your case it seems to affect your thought process too, embarassed , please chill.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2015
byvan:
This woman undid herself, her greed ruined her marriage , she should live with it. I will stop begging the man if I were you Aisha.

Daz all o.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay, that's well within your rights, I, however, wish people like her would be all taken away from this world, the world would be a better place.

Do you understand the import of this your post
That she be dead?
Because you wish it?

Are you god

Are you perfect?

On top online matter.....

3 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

Take a very deep breath
We all know juju is real
But in your case it seems to affect your thought process too, embarassed , please chill.

Jisos!! This insult is cool Lol.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2015
[/b]
pickabeau1:

That she be dead?
Because you wish it?

Are you god

Are you perfect?

[b]
pickabeau1:

That she be dead?
Because you wish it?

Are you god

Are you perfect?

pickabeau1:

Do you understand the [import] of this your post
That she be dead?
Because you wish it?

Are you god

Are you perfect?

No be only import,wat abt d export of her post kikikik.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by veave(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
what would have happened if the husband was not vindicated but sent to jail. the woman should not be trusted. I call it first class betrayal. so no other person to help out with money apart from the enemy? how sure are we she didn't really set her husband up?
she is only claiming to feel remorse because she was caught. abeg abeg abeg... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
To be honest,if my wife does something like this to me,i will never speak to her again. Its just d fact,you cant trust a person hu betrays u in such a bad way ever again.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

That she be dead?
Because you wish it?

Are you god

Are you perfect?

Excuse me biko, where did I mention death? That they be taken away from this world, do you know if I meant they should be given their own world?

I'm glad you recognize that it is a wish, where's the crime in wishing that this world be devoid of bad people? Ogbeni dey your lane abeg, I don't have time for any rubbish this morning and yes it might be online but I've dealt with people like this woman in the real world, they will be killing you while pretending to be your friend, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
And she was here....where you been ma'am?
I have been around dear grin good to see you.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Applaner: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
aisha2

always involving herself in other people problem since 1881

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by dBard: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2015
aisha2:
Okay, here goes the story, I am caught in between two friends.

Husband used to work for a bank, he got set up for some fraud which he didn't commit. He tells his wife he is innocent and he will fight it legally. He told his wife who he suspects set him up.
True to his words the guy was promoted to his position while the husband was being investigated. He assures wife he will fight and win as he has evidence to back up his claim.

The man spends 2 months in custody till his case is heard and he is granted bail, he comes out continues the case proves his innocence and the whole web of fraud is discovered. Some big Ogas and the guy he fingered are arrested.

Now here is the problem. He found that his wife was collecting money almost 2 times in the 2 months he was in custody from the man who set him up. She works, even though his own accounts were frozen while he was in custody he made provision for her and the kids before the wahala started. He insists she was party to the set up or she is cheating on him. She says she needed help with lawyer fees. Lawyer says he did most of it pro bono as they were long term friends and the only money he received from her was from the guys brother who living abroad who sent money to help out with legal fees.

The guy wants a divorce, he has moved out, madam is pleading her innocence, people are saying forgive, he is very principled and says no way because he had already told her the guy was his suspect so why even have anything to do with him. She insists she is innocent.

I knew the guy before I knew her, we are all friends but I know him not to ever bend if he believes in something.

I don't know what to say, everyone is already in this issue, I want to ask here what men would do in the guys shoes and if any woman would go to her husband’s enemies for help when he is in trouble

I would walk away.
loyalty IS a big deal, loyalty to your spouse goes without saying.
What if eventually, he couldn't prove his innocence, would he then have been paying her salary
Greedy ass woman that couldn't see beyond the money.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Excuse me biko, where did I mention death? That they be taken away from this world, do you know if I meant they should be given their own world?

I'm glad you recognize that it is a wish, where's the crime in wishing that this world be devoid of bad people? Ogbeni dey your lane abeg, I don't have time for any rubbish this morning and yes it might be online but I've dealt with people like this woman in the real world, they will be killing you while pretending to be your friend, nonsense.

As usual the typical online bravado

You wish someone should leave this world and say that is not equal to death then talk spiel about multiverses...

Ok

Yes the woman did bad
Maybe the marriage is over
Its not enough to wish her death as you don't even know the full story

Now you wish the world to be devoid of bad people
Are you good

"There is no one that is good; save GoD" -

Guess you know the good ones that should live in your world...LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Applaner:
aisha2

always involving herself in other people problem since 1881

Lol I was on my own the issue came and met me, I felt we were too harsh hence the posting here with her permission oh

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

As usual the typical online bravado

You wish someone should leave this world and say that is not equal to death then talk spiel about multiverses...

Ok

Yes the woman did bad
Maybe the marriage is over
Its not enough to wish her death as you don't even know the full story

Now you wish the world to be devoid of bad people
Are you good

"There is no one that is good; save GoD" -

Guess you know the good ones that should live in your world...LOL
Your business.
All I see is blah blah blah.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by bluedaze(f): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2015
the woman deserves it. the man should go ahead and divorce her. Greed is indeed a terrible thing. even if the man had sent themoney to me unsolicited, i would have returned the money based on sole principle, even if i were starving or tell my husband at the very least. that bitch aint loyal!

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Nollywood movie..

Divorce her..

He will never trust her again..

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Your business.
All I see is blah blah blah.

You r a bad person for only seeing that...
Maybe I should wish you out of this world

grin

3 Likes

Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2015
I feel she was trying to profit from the situation, perhaps she never knew her husband will find out. She has to confess her sins instead of feeding her husband's fear that she was having an affair with the thief unless of course she was having the affair either way she has some major truth telling to do.

A greedy woman yes, but if she did it for the profit i.e make money from the bad guy i wonder if the husband can forgive her even if it takes years.

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce by blaise26abj(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Why did she collect money from the hubby's enemy?

An easy explanation would be that the guy wanted to assist the hubby while in custody. Don't underestimate the level of deceit some people go to cover their tracks. the wife's mistake was to accept since she didn't know how long the hubby would stay in custody. I'm sure a lot of people would have shown support one way or the other and it won't be far-fetched that the hubby's colleagues would want to assist. It could be a need to get enough funds to fight for her hubby. May we not fall into trouble oh. People react without giving much deeper thought to things when in trouble. Especially women, given the way they worry so easily.

That being said, I would advice the wife to get all proofs that she collected the money in good faith. Not by just saying it. A reasonable man will consider hard evidence that there was nothing shoddy about the transactions. He is acting based on the evidence presented to him. She should get a more compelling evidence than what he has and plead her case based on that and not by just "talking".

She messed up though. However, presenting facts with evidence might help convince him as to her intent. Aisha, u can tell her to prepare her evidence and plead with the hubby to hear her case 1 more time. Then let time do it's work.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
fabiano09:

Jisos!! This insult is cool Lol.

It wasn't intended to be an insult. embarassed
Re: He Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

It wasn't intending it to be an insult. embarassed
But it ended up being an insult,abeg read again.
Re: He Wants A Divorce by AZeD1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
The husband should run as far away from her as possible. I mean that literally.

Back stabbers are the worst set of human beings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? / My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Mixed Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.