Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. (1986 Views)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
HAV BIN WIT DIS GUY FOR FOUR YEARS NOW.HE HAS PROPOSED ND SEEN MY PPLE.HE IS D ONE SPONSORING MY EDUCATION IN A NURSIN SCH BT I DNT LOV HIM ANYMOR.EVERYTIN I FELT FOR HIM HAS DIED COS HE BEATS ND INSULTS ME IN PUBLIC OWING TO D FACT DAT HE DOES EVERYTIN FOR ME.WAT DO I DO? I CRY EVERYDAY HOPIN HE WULD CHANG ALL TO NO AVAIL
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Leave him!

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pray to Your GOD gal! That's it! Any advice given to you here may not be accurate. Communicate God for the Supper Solutions. Period!
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by GoodFaith: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Zillight: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
U need to know that your happiness is very paramount in any relationship.... call your family and tell them about it, let them call him into a meeting appreciate him and then tell him his wrong doings,and if symptoms persist after a while, Sweetheart LEAVE him without a quick notice. No one has a right to be lord over your life, not even your parents, God just used him to sponsor your education, U don't have to live the rest of the life with him in regrets and pains.

#BeGood
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Tallesty1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
He beats and insults you in public?

I don't believe you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
TANK U SO MUC ZILIGHT.I HOP DAT WIL WORK COS AM TIRED.
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
GoodFaith:
VANYCUTIE:
MY DEAR IF HE IS NOT UR TYPE,BETA DUMP HIM NOW COS IT HAPENED TO ME AND ITS SUMTIN I WIL FOREVA LIVE TO REGRET.NEVA MARRY OUT OF PITY DAT HE TRAINED U.ANYODA MAN KULD HAV DONE DAT
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
WATS D MEANIN OF DIS GOODFAITH
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by adepiero: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
GoodFaith:
VANYCUTIE:
Any man could have trained her but none did! she sold herself already.

@Vanycute, if you feel your love for him is dead owing to the fact that he beats and embarrasses you in public, feel free to walk away or try to rekindle your love in his heart.

He could have helped any girl but he chose you. at least that should count for something

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Anty the ball is now in your court do as you like but a reasonable human being will not act as you have said considering the amount he has invested on you possible he has impregnated somebody and want to frustrate you or you are now a big lady and are now thinking otherwise .thank yoy
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by merit12(f): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Don't bit the hand that feds you

He has probably given a enough for you to be educated. Now you are turning around and say wobish. You have dug your grave to 2feet remaining 4ft if the guy mean you .

Let reverse be the case will you be happy?after using all ya life savings for a woman she runs, because you not educated,not your class,not of the same level anymore .

You should have told him from the onset so as not to waste his time,money,emotion.

but being a woman beater is not good sit him down talk to him that.but I forseen your love is gone already so?any thing he does annoys you because you are now clean and have seen different fine boy runing after you.

1 Can't the love be sparked up again as before?

2 can't you just feel the same way you felt for him before?

3. What have change about him that makes you not desire him anymore?check and balance(burna boy.)

Op please I'm looking for seun,did you see him?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by lilmax(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tallesty1:

I don't believe you.
exactly, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by merit12(f): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yesss picture or we don't believe it
Tallesty please I'm looking for seun,did you see him?
Tallesty1:

I don't believe you.
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by lilmax(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op you know what to do i dont know why you need advice
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Ab025(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
after he has trained u, u now want to leave him abi...? how can i believe he beats you in public as u claim....? its a one-sided story except we also hear from him.....bt one thing is for sure here, U HAVE SOLD URSELF TO HIM ALREADY!!
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wait, wait, wait......

Let us understand something here...

Is it that you don't love him anymore or he beats and blah blah blah?

With all due respect, while he was sponsoring you, wasn't he beating and insulting you in public? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Deapexboy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Niggas keep training another man's wifegrin

op na now u knw say em dy beat u insult u?...
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by apparentlylaw(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Babe ehn ..remove ur shoes ....Pick it Up ...Put it under ur arm and Run ......he is a Woman Beater ....
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by LaurelP(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op just one question

Did d beating and insult start before or after his funding ur education. Be honest
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by LadyX(f): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP Few things are not clear

1. Was he beating you from the start?
2. Did you do something or is there a specific thing that you do, which makes him beat you?
3. Have you guys talked about it?
4. Is he stressed?
5. Has he changed or does he show signs of not wanting you?

I don't condone violence at all. If you stay he could kill you. At the same time if you leave he'll feel used and could even harm you (he's violent)

I don't know your situation. Perhaps he was beating you from the start but you stayed because
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by LadyX(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maybe he's insecure because he thinks another man might take you away from him.
The problem is that he's now used to beating you and even if people talk to him he'll only change for a short while.
He knows he has an edge over you because he paid for your education.
If he hadn't paid for your education I'd say run without looking back.

Have a heart to heart talk. Thank him for helping you and part ways amicably
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by GoodFaith: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=VANYCUTIE post=29824403][/quote]

That was your comment
You don't need any advise
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Esdb3: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
GoodFaith:
VANYCUTIE:
. You have problem and you don't know it. Simply because panadol didn't work for you doesn't mean the drug agencies should ban it for other people.
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
merit12:
Yesss picture or we don't believe it
Tallesty please I'm looking for seun,did you see him?
Hian!!!!!!

Why you dey look for him?
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Even if he does not beat you or insult you in public if you cannot stand him anymore, you need to waka. Be thankful he paid for your education but you need to leave you are not a slave as it is impossible for a human being to buy another human in 2015.
Re: Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. by Uchizzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hey ghurl...re yhu engage (courtship).

Sue this dude... for human assault.

or email mii @spankyveli@gmail.com

mah dad is from enugu, nd i tink he might help.

(1) (Reply)

American Vs Nigerian Dating / When Your Girlfriend Leaves The Dirty Plates For You To Wash After Eating / 8 Qualities To Distinguish Between Real And Materialistic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.