Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? (1123 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Onyegecha(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
That is how it appears. We seem trapped between the devil and the deep sea. Why can't we try other candidates even if they are not so well known? Is it all about money and popularity?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Zillight: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's simple.... we don't know them, so we can't trust them with Nigeria.
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Adextaiwo48(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nope.. We have only one.. Gen. muhammad Buhari

SAIBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Sloan: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Onyegecha:
That is how it appears. We seem trapped between the devil and the deep sea. Why can't we try other candidates even if they are not so well known? Is it all about money and popularity?

The same way Nigerians were fhoolishly deceived by "I have no shoes" dummy president? Anyone without any track record of performance should first go and succeed in something first before asking to be president!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
the others self no plan for president I no even see their posters outside imagine some of the parties even parading candidate from the same geopolitical zone
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
There are 14 aspirant on this race. But I wonder why Nigerians can't key on the less obvious.
Anyway I guess its the way the other candidates markets themselves. May God's anointed candidate win

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by richybanky(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

The same way Nigerians were fhoolishly deceived by "I have no shoes" dummy president? Anyone without any track record of performance should first go and succeed in something first before asking to be president!
Seconded! U ar so on point.. #ThumpsUp

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Truth24(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
Nope.. We have only one.. Gen. muhammad Buhari

SAIBUHARI
Won't you shut ur mouth or I will shut it for u by simply asking u to provide his non existing certificate...
Emmmmm.... Op its because we only have one and a good luck to us for dat matter
God bless Gej
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Truth24(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

Did u just call ur president a dummy? Chaii freedom of speech..... U are a disgrace to d learned... Sha I'm not surprised cos ur brains has been bought with some cheap change....
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by xpac01(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zillight:
It's simple.... we don't know them, so we can't trust them with Nigeria.
And who among the two can you truely and confidently trust with Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Adextaiwo48(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:

Won't you shut ur mouth or I will u for his non existing certificate...
Emmmmm.... Op its because we only have one and a good luck to us for dat matter
God bless Gej
Wachu saying?.. Get back to me when you get ur grammar ryt

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Truth24(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

Wachu saying?.. Get back to me when you get ur grammar ryt
Go get it now
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Adextaiwo48(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:
Go get it now

Ook... Vote Buhari for better education at ur end :d

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Truth24(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

Ook... Vote Buhari for better education at ur end :d
Lol.. ....U're mocking at ur supposed master.... An illiterate provide education?
Re: Do We Have Only Two Presidential Candidates? by Zillight: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
xpac01:

And who among the two can you truely and confidently trust with Nigeria??

Well... there is no Messiah anywhere, and since this present government is nothing to write home about, its high time we called for a Change. I have never been a fan of Jonathan tho, ever since he was a vice president (to be president) I didn't see that visionary trait in him and that's what I crave for in every leader. He wants to help the citizens and at the same time he wants to help those that are 'milking the masses'. its either U are for us or against us, and in the past 6years we can hence deduce that GEJ is against us.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: American Based Firm Sponsoring APC Campaign / GMB: All Of Us Will Support You - IBB / Buhari Promise To Turn Nigeria To Sharia Nation.see Photo#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.