Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! (27892 Views)

Things You Must Know About Relationships. / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
When we were kids, Romeo and Juliet made us "think" that all we needed was just LOVE and then you can get the most beautiful girl in the world.
Now we know better that there are other REALITIES attached to the term " Love & Relationship".

Sometimes, some folks try to dodge their "duties" in a relationship/ marriage- this has only proven fatal as heartbreaks and divorce has become rampant.

I quickly want to explore some BITTER TRUTHS about relationships: focusing mainly on singles.

Some Knowledge To Arm Yourself With Before Entering The World Of Dating and Marriage.

1. Go for your Size!

Guys, stop fantacizing yourself with that wealthy man's daughter who walks on the street once a year and even when she does, her brothers and their big Alsatian dogs are with them! Stop injuring yourself, Go for your size! Ekaette, your neighbour, loves your dearly! Ladies, Prince Charming doesn't exist except in Holly hood! Are you Cinderella? Stop expecting Shell Manager! That youth Corper today might a future CEO you're snubbing! Go for your size! May "Big eye" not delay your marriage.wink

2. Some Guys are NOT worth saying YES to!

This does not contradict the point above but complements it. True, a lady is "due" for marriage doesn't make her desperate to marry just every Tom, Dick and Harry! No! Some guys are just not ready at all! He wants to marry and he still carries himself as a child in dressing and comportment! If you find such ones around you, blocking other interested guys from checking you out, please, ask him what he wants around you. Let him speak o!

3. Giving is inevitable in every relationship

You would agree with me that " You can Give without loving BUT you can't Love without giving"
If he loves you, he will give to you, vice versa!
I know a girl who hardly give to others but not to me- She gives to me!
Love gives! She CAN'T open her mouth and say she loves you if she doesn't always want to give you! Mba! I don't mean giving her body oo...

4. It's advisable to date a "hustling" guy than an "already made" one.

Most girls today are after the big shots and all. I'm not condemning that but I think "Love becomes stronger when it passes through the flames of suffering together!
Guys, the girl that keeps getting close to you even in that 10kobo job should be greatly considered when you hit it tomorrow!
The truth is that: Most "already-made" ones are taken! They know that the "fun loving" girls will come and want to start demanding a solid relationship from them, they will form nice and cool but a Player Remains A Player!

5. Cheating on your partner shows irresponsibility and immaturity.

It looks "smart" to be dating 3 guys at same time all because you think you're "fair" and "pretty"- and only one guy can't just be enjoying everything! OK!
You lack responsibility so you're not yet ready for marriage, maybe till like...Only immature girls do that though.
The guy who is busy cheating with the whole world saying "It's A Man's World", Okay na! When STDs go hold you, she go leave you and then you go no say "It's The Doctor's World"
I dunno why a guy or a girl who is really ready for marriage will still be having anything to do boyfriend/ girlfriend...undecided

6. Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Beauty fades, bro. His handsomeness will disappear when he refuses to yield to one of your request!
It's appalling that most good looking girls spend 18 hours in a day worrying about their looks, Gush! They make all kinds of hair! They're still interested in the "You look beautiful" FROM their old lovers! How sickening!
Guys, don't go for beauty. Shikena! Some will quickly say "Character"...It's not even just that as that word as being infiltrated and bastardized! Character has two major components: Kindness and Patience!

7. Know your place

You're his No. 1, Know your place! Don't let Jealousy thwart what you feel for him. Office work may demand more, that doesn't mean he's cheating on you...
In some relationships, this is hardly learnt!
You're not married to him yet, yet you're suspecting him like a CID...

You may bash, crucify, throw stones at me but...I don't care...wink

In a Marriage Scenario-

The Man and a woman still have their places! That doesn't mean a time won't come when the woman will be the "Bread Winner" but her ability NOT to assume the position of the "man" in the house will take GREAT MATURITY and DEEP UNDERSTANDING not all these "kparawuru"feminists who a certain man has put in the house, put ring in her finger but what did she put on him? NAGGING- Dragging for "Empty" right as if when the time really comes to prove a point, she can stand! SMH!

In conclusion: The essence of this thread is to ESPECIALLY inform anyone and everyone who is thinking about picking up the barton of dating...These tips can build you a healthy mindset your guy/ girl would benefit from.

Have a good evening! smiley

110 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by iceberylin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Incase sha
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
iceberylin:
Incase sha

You sha wink
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by 2SWT(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lemme book space

l'll be back shortly

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by iceberylin(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:

You sha wink
grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by elantraceey(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Emusmith you just use style to tell us that there's a girl crushing on you ba tongue

Nice points though.
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Emusmith - 7 tinzzz
Tosyne2much - 10 tinzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
The guy who is busy cheating with the whole world saying "It's A Man's World", Okay na! When STDs go hold you, she go leave you and then you go no say "It's The Doctor's World"
I dunno why a guy or a girl who is really ready for marriage will still be having anything to do boyfriend/ girlfriend...
This part got me Lol-ing gringringrin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Mikosky(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wonderful write-up. Only if they will listen.

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by vhickky(f): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
hustling guys are evil, u are their taste till they make money and dump You to upgrade for someone they feel is better......... say no to love use your brain!

17 Likes

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hehehehehehe

I only read number 1

Guys una don hear am?
For all of you dying untop Zahra Buhari's matter while Nkechinyere is there for you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
vhickky:
hustling guys are evil, u are their taste till they make money and dump You to upgrade for someone they feel is better......... say no to love use your brain!
Who ever gave you such warped mentality? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
smiley.wink

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Emusmith you just use style to tell us that there's a girl crushing on you ba tongue

Nice points though.
smiley.wink

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by elantraceey(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Japhet04:
smiley.wink

hi ya
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

hi ya
cool wink

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by AfricanApple(f): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehehehe

I only read number 1

Guys una don hear am?
For all of you dying untop Zahra Buhari's matter while Nkechinyere is there for you grin
and the good nkechi has been dying for the love grin grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Mrsfaithhh: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
and the good nkechi has been dying for the love grin grin
And the one Nkechi is dying for, will be on Nairaland campaigning for Buhari on Zahra's behalf grin

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by chimerase2: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
iceberylin:
Incase sha
incase of incasity cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mikosky:
Wonderful write-up. Only if they will listen.

hmm...None concerns you?
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Nice points though.

Thanks dear wink
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
2SWT:
Lemme book space

l'll be back shortly

You enh...
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by MzQueen(f): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol grin
dechandel:
Hehehehehehe

I only read number 1

Guys una don hear am?
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Japhet04:
smiley.wink

is that what I think?
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

is that what I think?
winkI'm thinking of a front page worthy topic to post smiley
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by vivaciouzz(f): 1:31am On Jan 16, 2015
I was here cool tongue
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by urchbarbie(f): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by KidProgrammer(m): 5:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice post
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Japhet04:
winkI'm thinking of a front page worthy topic to post smiley

You dey do the thinking here? cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
hmmm
Hmm...?wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.