Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? (26762 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Blames Jonthan’s Govt For Nigeria’s Woes / List Of All Countries Buhari Has Visited Since 9 Months / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by vicogu76(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
cheesy
Firefire:
[size=15pt]APC, You belong to your father, the LIAR, and you want to carry out your father's desires.

He was a LIAR from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

corruption has arrive apc. If you leave servant to a master you 'll be wipe more than what you get before. The same corrupt people in pdp has decamp to apc. Here what goes around comes around.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by lorddannie: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
pressplay55:
Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and
apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is
fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for
N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for
N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par
year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a
saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he
must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he
is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government,
you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers
money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government,
you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must
be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap
anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are
poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC
government, you are only helping the poor to
stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a
market woman leader in APC state, it is for the
progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary
in your state by your state government of PDP,
you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without
power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of
same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but
in APC, it is not your fault but someone up
there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month
and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends
as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the
party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are
dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by
bribing the legislatures but failed, then support
APC, you are democrat and the father of the
nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in
PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and
silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID
card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy
scam scandal, we have national stadium
contract scandal, we have health budget
financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had
power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC
was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor
kidnapped by a thug working for the president.
We had a whole region of the country rigged in
favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted
international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP;
Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako,
Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni,
Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are
today the same people financing APC and
calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people?
Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they
spend billions and no one dare to ask a
question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't
fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to
become APC. Same character with different
name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than
to be a confused and ignorant one.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by fxkay1: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2015
noblezone:
In 2013, Jonathan was at a town hall meeting with Bornu Elders over Boko Haram.
I could recall that the Elders had asked Mr. President to withdraw the JTF, to which he replied he would, if they assure him there wont be any more killings.

Why all the lies that this recent visit was his first?
Why all these lies and propaganda?

It seems all our "progressives" have memory problems as well.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

http://newsdiaryonline.com/jonathan-shocks-borno-elderssays-fg-wont-withdraw-jtf/

bolo they said visit after the chibok girls
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by olaitan4real: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2015
I could recall that the Elders had asked Mr. President to withdraw the JTF, to which he replied he would, if they assure him there wont be any more killings.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

http://newsdiaryonline.com/jonathan-shocks-borno-elderssays-fg-wont-withdraw-jtf/[/quote]

seriously u ar a lier.if u had visited dem b4 y is dere no news abt dat

it shall nt be well wit u and followers for lieing

may u nt av gud end for jokin wit pple's live...
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by ogene007: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Hitler's propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, will grin with envy when he sees the APC propagander machinery. To imagine that APC will spend so much of the resources of their states to set up a lying infrastructure to brainwash gullible Nigerians is so unfortunate. We thank God for the social media which despite the negative use to which it has been put to, still provides us alternative access to verify information. I think that the end game for APC as a party is fast approaching, with lies upon lies being debunked, so that nigerians now know them for who they really are. To imagine that disgruntled PDP politicians constitute over 70% of APC party, beats one's imagination. Why are they disgruntled? You don't need to look far, GEJ has ended the racket in the fertilizer distribution system, GEJ has removed over 70,000 ghost workers from the FG workforce, GEJ has cleaned up the petroleum products distribution system, saving over 20 million liters of petrol per day, which in the past was being lost to a lot of these corrupt politicians. In addition, PHCN was successfully privatized, with the PIB bill which will clean up the oil and gas sector, awaiting passage. A lot of the loopholes through which these corrupt politicians have been enriching themselves, is being closed up, so it is no surprise that the opposition to GEJ's government is a mixed multitude comprising of genuine opposition, and opposition based on perceived grievances due to GEJ's policies, impacting negatively on their pecunary interests. The APC is indeed a platform that has brought together, strange bed-fellows, who truly do not share the same ideology, it is simply a vehicle set up to wrest power from the PDP, and that is why Nigerians cannot rest their hope in such an organization.GEJ remains the only viable option for Nigeria to continue to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Whatever
Very poor defence.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by great664(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:
Fraudulent lies by a fraudulent follower.

Your President is a weakling.

A strong leader goes to the war zone to encourage and support his/her troops.

A real leader will not be asking his subjects for assurances (in a war situation), he goes there as the Commander-In- Chief to demonstrate his power and ensure that Nigerians are safe.

You should be ashamed of yourself to even start this thread.

30 days to election, your weakling of a useless president decides to go to Borno wearing a bullet proof vest, the same facility he refused to give our gallant military officers at the war front.

Trending on twitter- #bulletprooffroallNigerians

Tell me how many times US President has leave his office to visit those state affected by Tsunami or Hurricane not to talk about Insurgence, Mention one country that has win the war over Terrorist, as powerful as US is, Terrorist bomb their World Trade Center under their watch, and God bear me witness I haven't seen any US Citizen blame it on their President or Soldiers, why do we Nigerians keep selling ourselves cheaply to the outside world. Even if you hate someone atleast say the truth, your comment can be read by anyone from any country and when they later use it against you, you will be crying "RACISM" Pls Nigerians LETS CHANGE THE WAY THINK #Votenotfight we are the youths and we should no better, GEJ or GMB are not going there bcuz of my interest but to get their dividend of Democracy, Enough is Enough, they should stop deceiving us and allowing us hate ourself. Say NO to Election E-wars and Foul comment, let them fight their wars themselves on TV, Papers etc. Ask yourself this when have you seen their children fighting each other on media, they. Should fight then we will join them, Say No to being used to share LIES, TRUTH or HATE.

PS - the above is my Opinion, U can be sue for quoting me wrongly or with hate.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by olaboy001(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2015
blink182:
Very poor defence.
I'm trying to give you a better chance
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by nesta007(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2015
noblezone:

http://newsdiaryonline.com/jonathan-shocks-borno-elderssays-fg-wont-withdraw-jtf/

@op yes he visited Borno but that was before the Chibok girls been kidnapped.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by donemperor: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:

A real leader will not be asking his subjects for assurances (in a war situation), he goes there as the Commander-In- Chief to demonstrate his power and ensure that Nigerians are safe.

30 days to election, your weakling of a useless president decides to go to Borno wearing a bullet proof vest, the same facility he refused to give our gallant military officers at the war front.

Well said.Gej is a weakling!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Zeusd3(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2015
y didnt he visit d men at war... dis his d 1st fu##ing visit 2 d war zone period.......
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2015
olaitan4real:

seriously u ar a lier.if u had visited dem b4 y is dere no news abt dat

it shall nt be well wit u and followers for lieing

may u nt av gud nd for jokin wit pple's live...

I knew folks like you who are only good at insults will come with your Armour of Obscenities.

I included 2 sources of that news.

How come you didnt see them?

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2015
great664:
Tell me how many times US President has leave his office to visit those state affected by Tsunami or Hurricane not to talk about Insurgence, Mention one country that has win the war over Terrorist, as powerful as US is, Terrorist bomb their World Trade Center under their watch, and God bear me witness I haven't seen any US Citizen blame it on their President or Soldiers, why do we Nigerians keep selling ourselves cheaply to the outside world. Even if you hate someone atleast say the truth, your comment can be read by anyone from any country and when they later use it against you, you will be crying "RACISM" Pls Nigerians LETS CHANGE THE WAY THINK #Votenotfight we are the youths and we should no better, GEJ or GMB are not going there bcuz of my interest but to get their dividend of Democracy, Enough is Enough, they should stop deceiving us and allowing us hate ourself. Say NO to Election E-wars and Foul comment, let them fight their wars themselves on TV, Papers etc. Ask yourself this when have you seen their children fighting each other on media, they. Should fight then we will join them, Say No to being used to share LIES, TRUTH or HATE.

PS - the above is my Opinion, U can be sue for quoting me wrongly or with hate.

They do not know what they have done to Nigeria!
What they did and what they are doing is what gave strength to Boko Haram!
They will surely reap what they have sown!

The worst days for Nigeria are yet to come!
Her citizens teamed up with terrorists to destroy their nation blinded with deception of opposing their government.

In order to kill a rat, they put fire on their house!
As the house is burning down, they were glad that the rite was going to die, but forgot that it also meant their house would be no more.

Nigerians have destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Chibyko(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
All dis SHIT heads supporting GMB I wish all of una cn swear wit una life dt GMB wil do better... Anyways any govt dt doesn't face much criticisms only means dt it is nt doing well... Is a clear fact dt since d History of Nigeria as a nation, GEJ has remained d best President we eva had... He has a good heart and a spirit of tolerance dts y anybody can open his mouth and say anything and still sleep well at night... All dis guys making noise, Tinubu, GMB and ivn d stupid Obj; Wen Abacha wz in power, u cnt ivn hear their snore... COWARDS or wz Abacha's admin beta dan his?... COWARDS!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Popemax(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2015
PervRocker:
Its no longer news that PDP owns nairaland. That's why many revealing threads about PDP's many sins will never see the light of FP. YET! Any thread dat moves to ridicule APC like comparing GMB's wife nd Prof Yemi's wife will get to fp with d speed of light. God is watching.. God is watching.
open your eyes well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Popemax(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Zeusd3:
y didnt he visit d men at war... dis his d 1st fu##ing visit 2 d war zone period.......
mumu
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by ZionJay(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2015
noblezone:

Pls keep quiet already! after he declared a state of emergency in the 3 states did he ever step his foot there until yesterday?if it wasnt for political pecuniary gains,GEJ will not go to that place
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Popemax(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=Zeusd3 post=29835953]y didnt he visit d men at war... dis his d 1st fu##ing visit 2 d war zone period.......just read the news
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by lisimmo(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by olaboy001(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
lisimmo:
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below
The app is not working on BB
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by paulchucks: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
What did u expect from apc the same spirit controlling boko haram and isis is the same controlling them that is why they lie in the face of truth
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by shizzle11(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Eluwilussit:

People like you need to leave nigeria sharp sharp. You don't belong there. You are too honest to be in the same next with all these idiots I read their comments here.

Thank you for this singular act of patriotism. You deserve a medal. In fact, Jona needs to thank you after he must have won.

APC dey fall my hand badly. How did they arrive at Buhari of all people? Now my respect for Tinubu the evil genius has doubled. How can one man deceive millions of people? Dude try no be small.
bruv you also have a role to play here. Copy that post you quoted and send and/or repost it for other Nigerians who have hitherto been deceived t see through the lies and shenanigans of the APC.

Good day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:

No president goes to the warfront, sambisa forest is not an action movie set. In the channelstv clip, i didn't see him wearing a bullet-proof vest either in the airport or the hospital so i don't know wch tv station u saw that. I'd appreciate it if could tell us where you got the infomation that the president is against proccuring protective gear for our soldiers? And as for being a weakling n a coward (i'd rather we were more constructive in our criticism) ure hurling abuses @d president while hiding behind a fake name, would you be bold enough to say it to his face in d presence of his security detail?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:

Well written.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by goxydareal(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Note that the insurgency heat was turned up since April 2014 when the Chibok girls were kidnapped. That till date is still the most horrible, most renowned (nationally and internationally) terrorist attack in this country. My question for GEJ's supporters is: How come your favourite presido never went near that state up until now...275 days after
This shows how "passionate" he is about you all.

In a place like the U.S.A, in less than 24 hours Obama would have arrived the scene, and REASONABLE measures would have been taken with immediate effect to ensure the girls are located before they move them too far. (Just saying)

Your favourite president GEJ, asides the fact that he hever paid any visit to Borno, he also never made any concrete move up until 2 weeks after the abduction. The first meeting ever called as regards the issue was 2 weeks after. To me, that is just super lame.
If the girls were being moved out of this country in a 1940 bedford lorry, moving at 20km/hour, they would have gotten to liberia in 2 weeks grin

So, this mumu visit of his is veeery political, and his advisers are as dumb as he is.

Abeggi,..GEJ OUT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
goxydareal:
Note that the insurgency heat was turned up since April 2014 when the Chibok girls were kidnapped. That till date is still the most horrible, most renowned (nationally and internationally) terrorist attack in this country. My question for GEJ's supporters is: How come your favourite presido never went near that state up until now...275 days after
This shows how "passionate" he is about you all.

In a place like the U.S.A, in less than 24 hours Obama would have arrived the scene, and REASONABLE measures would have been taken with immediate effect to ensure the girls are located before they move them too far. (Just saying)

Your favourite president GEJ, asides the fact that he hever paid any visit to Borno, he also never made any concrete move up until 2 weeks after the abduction. The first meeting ever called as regards the issue was 2 weeks after. To me, that is just super lame.
If the girls were being moved out of this country in a 1940 bedford lorry, moving at 20km/hour, they would have gotten to liberia in 2 weeks grin

So, this mumu visit of his is veeery political, and his advisers are as dumb as he is.

Abeggi,..GEJ OUT!!!!

You can rat as much as you like.
thank God for a President like Jonathan!
Nobody will jail or kill you for expressing yourself, unlike the dark days of the unrepentant tyrant called Buhari.

Having said that, Jonathan was to go to Chibok, but it was canceled at the dying minute, because of security issues. Some of you are underestimating the conspiracy. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by jaytee01(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] To get an idea of this whole APC propaganda connundrum you must come to an understanding of the multi complexity of running an opposition in a third world country.First and foremost you must have a media wing to inform and misinform for your interest this includes regular presence throughout the local and foreign digital spectrum (Tv,radio,print even social media-álà apc nairaland mod, e-warriors,e-rats and he-goats) at the same time fund a military wing to kill,terrorise,embarrass and cast aspersions or doubts-regularly exacerbated (add salt and pepper) by your media wing thus boosting Boko haram's morale for more massacres and gunfights with our gallant soldiers- on the government whilst also projecting your opposition in shining light to the people with jingos,slogans eg 'sai buhari'-never mind the ethnocentric meaning and very murderous intent of that particular jingo- .....The synergy btw this two wings is key.And that synergy is the main reason we have the APC,the hypocrisy,lies and media propaganda....This synergy is unlike what we have ever come across before because of its complexities across board-where you have moles and traitors in each camp- but our saving grace is that Nigerians are more enlightened in this digital age and can seek for alternative news streams,livefeeds,perspectives and opinions to buttress facts.....and cannot be fed lies by media monoplies as it was in the 80s.[/b]
Beer parlour analysis
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by tipsieoladj(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
it really makes me sick when i see peeps who are meant to have a life of their own fighting over some idiots who does not give a damn about u. they become richer by day and u hustle like idiots and get chicken change n yet u argue over their matters. Sori
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Cannonleo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kororugged:

Where did u see him wearing the flack.jacket aka bulletproof vest
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Zeusd3(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
i tink ur father..... is our leader
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by pornstar(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Ekiseme:
are you high?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.