Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? (26782 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Blames Jonthan’s Govt For Nigeria’s Woes / List Of All Countries Buhari Has Visited Since 9 Months / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by jayonpoint(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
noblezone:
In 2013, Jonathan was at a town hall meeting with Bornu Elders over Boko Haram.
I could recall that the Elders had asked Mr. President to withdraw the JTF, to which he replied he would, if they assure him there wont be any more killings.

Why all the lies that this recent visit was his first?
Why all these lies and propaganda?

It seems all our "progressives" have memory problems as well.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

http://newsdiaryonline.com/jonathan-shocks-borno-elderssays-fg-wont-withdraw-jtf/
Did he visit since d kidnap of chibokgirls or which of d bombed scene did he visit after many catastrophe in either Borno, Adamawa n Yobe? U're quick to remember 2013 do u knw hw many pple died frm Jan-Dec 2014? n u tk pride in dat. Jonathan attitude depict wat leadership entails n Nigeria needs a better leader who cn lead it to conquer n Jonathan isn't dat leader.

People like u are d reason we need a change of govt. Wt D level of mediocrity n hypocrite Wich has reached its highest peak. Nigerians reject Jonathan. He shld let us b! Buhari/Osinbajo we want!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
My problem is that after the elections you'll see all the criminal political prostitutes running back to the PDP. grin
My thought exactly.
Aggrieved people's Congress. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My thought exactly.
Aggrieved people's Congress. grin
Lol, Angry People's Congress. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire
post=29830398:

[size=15pt]APC, You belong to your father, the LIAR,
and you want to carry out your father's desires.

He was a LIAR from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is
no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is
a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

apc and lies are inseparable....aAmaechi came to owerri and said he is CHIBUIKE AMAECHI hence he is an igbo man........he went to osun and said he is ROTIMI hence he is a yoruba man,......over there in IKWERE....je says he is an ikwere man.....isn't that fraud?..retrogresives........GEJ till 2019 and if the constitution allows till 2023

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Angry People's Congress. cheesy
HEheheheheheehehehe... cheesy grin
Or maybe
Association of political criminals. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Firefire(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2015
remember007:
apc and lies are inseparable....aAmaechi came to owerri and said he is CHIBUIKE AMAECHI hence he is an igbo man........he went to osun and said he is ROTIMI hence he is a yoruba man,......over there in IKWERE....je says he is an ikwere man.....isn't that fraud?..retrogresives........GEJ till 2019 and if the constitution allows till 2023

you dey mind the yeye people.

Dr. Goodluck will surely complete his term, if you feel annoyed, please CHANGE your address.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by elujah1(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2015
tdayof:
What has that changed?
Jonathan visited Bornu in 2013

Visit or not

Let action speak!!!
would you have done any better? its very easy to criticize
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by cocokiller1(f): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Firmjudge:
True.
Abeg how many times Yar-adua[RIP] Visit Niger delta Creeks.
just curious.
help me ask dem o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by felicity111(f): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2015
decode55:
GEJ till 2019!

All ye Apc piglets, kindly go & hug the nearest transformer smiley smiley

That your illiterate fulani man can never rule this our beloved country
. supported

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Godwinfriz(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][url][/url]i don hear be dat oh

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by citizenY(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:
Fraudulent lies by a fraudulent follower.

Your President is a weakling.

A strong leader goes to the war zone to encourage and support his/her troops.

A real leader will not be asking his subjects for assurances (in a war situation), he goes there as the Commander-In- Chief to demonstrate his power and ensure that Nigerians are safe.

You should be ashamed of yourself to even start this thread.

30 days to election, your weakling of a useless president decides to go to Borno wearing a bullet proof vest, the same facility he refused to give our gallant military officers at the war front.

Trending on twitter- #bulletprooffroallNigerians

You are right o. That money set aside to buy stoves could be used to buy bullet proof vests.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by jamesadonai(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2015
I disbelived u that it is only PDP Members that owned nairaland truth is truth whither u blive or not see u on 14 feb

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by major466(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2015
APC thrives on the carnage of insecurity to score cheap political point. Remove Boko Haram from the equation and see APC collapse like a pack of cards. They will have nothing to campaign on.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by powerblaze(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] To get an idea of this whole APC propaganda connundrum you must come to an understanding of the multi complexity of running an opposition in a third world country.First and foremost you must have a media wing to inform and misinform for your interest this includes regular presence throughout the local and foreign digital spectrum (Tv,radio,print even social media-álà apc nairaland mod, e-warriors,e-rats and he-goats) at the same time fund a military wing to kill,terrorise,embarrass and cast aspersions or doubts-regularly exacerbated (add salt and pepper) by your media wing thus boosting Boko haram's morale for more massacres and gunfights with our gallant soldiers- on the government whilst also projecting your opposition in shining light to the people with jingos,slogans eg 'sai buhari'-never mind the ethnocentric meaning and very murderous intent of that particular jingo- .....The synergy btw this two wings is key.And that synergy is the main reason we have the APC,the hypocrisy,lies and media propaganda....This synergy is unlike what we have ever come across before because of its complexities across board-where you have moles and traitors in each camp- but our saving grace is that Nigerians are more enlightened in this digital age and can seek for alternative news streams,livefeeds,perspectives and opinions to buttress facts.....and cannot be fed lies by media monoplies as it was in the 80s.[/b]

Hmm.. ur very brilliant

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by UGLYS: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Yet I can't understand how Nigerian Military single handedly brought peace in Liberia, a foreign nation and can't fight and defend its citizens on home soil.

#COGITATING#

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:

A real leader will not be asking his subjects for assurances (in a war situation), he goes there as the Commander-In- Chief to demonstrate his power and ensure that Nigerians are safe.

30 days to election, your weakling of a useless president decides to go to Borno wearing a bullet proof vest, the same facility he refused to give our gallant military officers at the war front.

So Obama was at abbotabad wen Osama was killed... ( well if he was )?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by major466(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire:
Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
on March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..
This is a classic example to show that Northern leaders and elders are the ones behind Boko Haram. Their hypocrisy, lies and insincerity about the issue of Boko Haram has caused so many lives and properties. Those responsible for the carnage of terrorism in Nigeria shall one day pay for their sins in Hell.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Dalastd123: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Kororugged:

Kai where did u see bullet proof vest. U can lie? Dairis God ooo

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by roxell120(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2015
God bless Nigeria. Pray for Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Champele(m): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2015
When im saying it you guys think im joking,they are everywhere,paid e-soldiers by APC.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by teejah03(m): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Where first lady for d visit sef,she like her life or she no want generation to scrap like dat
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Eluwilussit(m): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2015
pressplay55:
Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and
apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is
fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for
N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for
N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par
year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a
saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he
must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he
is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government,
you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers
money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government,
you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must
be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap
anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are
poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC
government, you are only helping the poor to
stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a
market woman leader in APC state, it is for the
progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary
in your state by your state government of PDP,
you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without
power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of
same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but
in APC, it is not your fault but someone up
there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month
and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends
as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the
party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are
dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by
bribing the legislatures but failed, then support
APC, you are democrat and the father of the
nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in
PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and
silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID
card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy
scam scandal, we have national stadium
contract scandal, we have health budget
financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had
power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC
was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor
kidnapped by a thug working for the president.
We had a whole region of the country rigged in
favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted
international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP;
Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako,
Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni,
Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are
today the same people financing APC and
calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people?
Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they
spend billions and no one dare to ask a
question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't
fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to
become APC. Same character with different
name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than
to be a confused and ignorant one.

People like you need to leave nigeria sharp sharp. You don't belong there. You are too honest to be in the same next with all these idiots I read their comments here.

Thank you for this singular act of patriotism. You deserve a medal. In fact, Jona needs to thank you after he must have won.

APC dey fall my hand badly. How did they arrive at Buhari of all people? Now my respect for Tinubu the evil genius has doubled. How can one man deceive millions of people? Dude try no be small.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by pmc01(m): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] To get an idea of this whole APC propaganda connundrum you must come to an understanding of the multi complexity of running an opposition in a third world country.First and foremost you must have a media wing to inform and misinform for your interest this includes regular presence throughout the local and foreign digital spectrum (Tv,radio,print even social media-álà apc nairaland mod, e-warriors,e-rats and he-goats) at the same time fund a military wing to kill,terrorise,embarrass and cast aspersions or doubts-regularly exacerbated (add salt and pepper) by your media wing thus boosting Boko haram's morale for more massacres and gunfights with our gallant soldiers- on the government whilst also projecting your opposition in shining light to the people with jingos,slogans eg 'sai buhari'-never mind the ethnocentric meaning and very murderous intent of that particular jingo- .....The synergy btw this two wings is key.And that synergy is the main reason we have the APC,the hypocrisy,lies and media propaganda....This synergy is unlike what we have ever come across before because of its complexities across board-where you have moles and traitors in each camp- but our saving grace is that Nigerians are more enlightened in this digital age and can seek for alternative news streams,livefeeds,perspectives and opinions to buttress facts.....and cannot be fed lies by media monoplies as it was in the 80s.[/b]

Just shut up and wake up from your slumber already.

A weak and insecure man like your Principal will always blame everyone else but himself for whatever goes wrong.

Shameless beings.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2015
APC the crooks
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by oweman: 1:23am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=major466 post=29831508]APC thrives on the carnage of insecurity to score cheap political point. Remove Boko Haram from the equation and see APC collapse like a pack of cards. They will have nothing to campaign on.

AND LET CORRUPTION THRIVE ?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by abbeyoye2001(m): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2015
PASTOR KALEJAIYE STARTS OPEN CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI,
PREDICTS PLEASANT SURPRISE. Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s sermon last Sunday predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.
Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Kalejaiye, the regional evangelist of RCCG fumed: “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”
He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well with him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.
“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.
“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”
Pastor J.T.Kalejaiye

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by DesChyko: 2:27am On Jan 16, 2015
..he goes there as the Commander-In- Chief to demonstrate his power and ensure that Nigerians are safe.
... your weakling of a useless president decides to go to Borno wearing a bullet proof vest, the same facility he refused to give our gallant military officers at the war front.

Any President who walks around with security guard and does something this stupid is a careless president. What will he go to a warfront for? Is he a journalist? Is he a military man? Should he because of a title that comes as an extra, set the country in jeopardy? Very selfish and incomplete thinking. If he comes around, more soldiers will be deployed to his detail and location, soldiers who would have been busy security-wise elsewhere in the beseiged areas.
If he is killed, who will restrain the armed forces from a spree, reminiscent of Odi '99? In case you have forgotten, read up how tens of thousands of civilian lives were sacrificed when some of their own were killed around that time.
Oga, if you need a puppet, pack sand and build your own and make him president. Stop speaking thrash that is senseless. Because of your hatred for him, you decide to forget your brains while analyzing.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Motolank: 2:36am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=noblezone post=29829213]In 2013, Jonathan was at a town hall meeting with Bornu Elders over Boko Haram.
I could recall that the Elders had asked Mr. President to withdraw the JTF, to which he replied he would, if they assure him there wont be any more killings.

Why all the lies that this recent visit was his first?
Why all these lies and propaganda?

It seems all our "progressives" have memory problems as borno
Did he ever put up fight against bokoharam?
No worries...everyone who eat with jona ll go to jail with him when general settles on his thro
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Ivanspring(f): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2015
pressplay55:
Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and
apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is
fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for
N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for
N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par
year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a
saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he
must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he
is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government,
you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers
money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government,
you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must
be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap
anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are
poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC
government, you are only helping the poor to
stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a
market woman leader in APC state, it is for the
progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary
in your state by your state government of PDP,
you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without
power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of
same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but
in APC, it is not your fault but someone up
there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month
and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends
as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the
party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are
dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by
bribing the legislatures but failed, then support
APC, you are democrat and the father of the
nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in
PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and
silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID
card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy
scam scandal, we have national stadium
contract scandal, we have health budget
financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had
power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC
was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor
kidnapped by a thug working for the president.
We had a whole region of the country rigged in
favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted
international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP;
Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako,
Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni,
Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are
today the same people financing APC and
calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people?
Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they
spend billions and no one dare to ask a
question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't
fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to
become APC. Same character with different
name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than
to be a confused and ignorant one.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS POST WHEN YOU'RE QUOTING.
''KNIGHTS TEMPLER'' IS HIS NAME.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? by Eluwilussit(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2015
abbeyoye2001:
PASTOR KALEJAIYE STARTS OPEN CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI,
PREDICTS PLEASANT SURPRISE. Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s sermon last Sunday predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.
Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Kalejaiye, the regional evangelist of RCCG fumed: “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”
He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well with him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.
“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.
“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”
Pastor J.T.Kalejaiye

I don't listen to any redeem member. Especially the Yoruba ones. They are all hypocrites. They are supporting Buhari because of Osinbanjo. Before Osinbanjo came on board, they were all dining and wining with Jona. From head to toe. Now they are singing a different tune. In APC voice, guess they have seen the light. Haha.

Before you say any nonsense, I attend redeem as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno / 2023 Presidency: What Buhari Told Governors, Party Leaders At NEC Meeting Today / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.