Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61718 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
kayustones:
Why is there so much discrimination against those who were not opportuned to go school. It isn't proper. Going to school is not a guarantee for success in life.
There are other means of education asides going to school.

Yeah! Come to think of it, koran reciting school is another means of education right? cheesy I always knew GMB would have made a fantastic imam grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Talk2david1:
Mods in nairaland should be re-evaluated. D kinda topics dt hit front page nowadays is making nairaland loose it's credibility!
Dats if nairaland still has any credibility.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by oiseworld: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2015
FastShipping:

That form is actually fake. This is the same way they posted Buhari fake academic results online last week.

Ask yourself why would INEC release Buhari presidential form to the public.

olodo!!! just like your illiterate presidential aspirant. never heard of FOI bill signed into law by GEJ.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Aigipan:

How did you know he filled the form by himself? do you have any prove?

Whether he filled it himself or not, he would have appended his signature at the end meaning that form passed through him @ one point or another
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Caseless: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2015
ellechrystal:

U get brain so?
u type like a victim of rape.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by elohorayodele: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ManTiger(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Buhari I know is our incoming president no doubt about it Cos' of d good records he has .no matter ur black mail he's destined to rule for 4 years Cos' d people are ready to vote for him.GMB is a good general that av d fear of God and d people in heart.by d Almighty God will serve GMB will win.d will of God will prevail no matter d blackmail February 14 is d judgement day.for u to know I strongly believe this time d election will be peaceful ,free and fair.we will conduct ourselves in order. d will of God will come to pass.
Spot on my brother!
Buhari has contested in the last 2 elections and there was no hullabaloo about his cert and qualification but it is crystal clear that this man is going to be our next president then all the badu belle started blackmailing him.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by redcliff: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

This picture just goes to show inec is not independent afterall.. my question is this, why and how did this get into the public? And the op who brought this post up cannot even spell SURNAME!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by EmmyDe25(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Nah person Papa una dey Ridiculed like this?

Una know say The Daughter dey school for UK?

You see you life? He without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by bobchigar(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2015
kay1one:

Illiterate!

Nice! You av identified yourself as one of them
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Xeedorf: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
See the mumu writer Self, Check your Spelling Surname as Surename...Kindly tell me the difference between you and buhari now
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by deletrue: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
FastShipping:

That form is actually fake. This is the same way they posted Buhari fake academic results online last week.

All these small Nigerian boys can tire me! What do you think is the essence of the (FOB) Freedom of Information Bill? APC members sha. Better learn very fast as others are moving at a fast speed. Ok?
Now ask yourself why and how did Sanusi alleged secret letter to GEJ about §22, §20, §12 etc million information got in the pupolic while Sanusi denied the leakage? Abi you more of such stories?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by deletrue: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2015
BraniacX:

Yeah! Come to think of it, koran reciting school is another means of education right? cheesy I always knew GMB would have made a fantastic imam grin
How do one become an Imam. I think it involve up to having school certidicate. No wonder, na because Buhari nor get school cer.....
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nickymezor(f): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Pure lies... Therez no iota of truth abt this.... Fake news plz! GMB all d way
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by olisaEze(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2015
FastShipping:

Sec 31 of the electoral act 2006 is d why grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by gangar(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
If buhari can manage d emergence of APC and witness its progress, than he is the best man for the presidency.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by talk2cj08(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Sweetcollins:
I will dial his number to find out
This one got me creaking grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by dramaqueen1(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it's not about age bro,but about credibility in government.
what credibility are you talking about?when were you born.have you witnessed his regime?ask your grandparents.if buhari rules bokoharam rules sharia rules.I pity una...
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Dbigpoppa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
olusolaj:
The old man no go sch now...
So don't blame him. He even tried with this one

Someone that's educated cannot publicly boast to stabilize world oil prices.
Its a big shame for Nigeria as a nation to have someone like old buhari in our presidential race.
this is the most hilarious comment of the new year, do you think that the price of oil is dependent on Nigeria or any one country or person? Is this your excuse for failbuhari? i can not be more surprised beside the buhari can not even remember the name of his runing mate not to talk of filling a form correctly... failbuhari!!!' GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ajsans: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
[Hahahahaha nice one jarus.His surname is "surename" grin

So what is your own "surename"?[/quote]
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ellechrystal(f): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Caseless:
u type like a victim of rape.
U r so manner less.what has rape got to do here? Do u know what is rape? I reject rape in d mighty name of Jesus.. I am not a victim.n I return that prophesy to u n ur household n generation 1000 folds,good measure press down,shaken together and running over. All for u in Jesus Name amen
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Hawlahscho(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Current 1st lady will be happy now that someone is taking over already. grin Nawa for the country o.

NOTE: "Being intelligent is better than being brilliant"
This is real life, not school or academical organization. Let's think wt brain and you should use something else against d man if u must go against him, not his "academical illiteracy"

Remember: Some of our grandfathers/fathers didn't go to sch, yet organized the family better and sent our fathers/us to sch. So from illiterate them, the literate us came out.

Something good MAY happen through d the man.

CONCLUSION: GOD SHOULD JUST CHOOSE FOR US.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Onyiido: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ask yourself why would INEC release Buhari presidential form to the public.[/quote] My exact thought on why INEC should publish buhari's form while withholding others from the public. May God help us on the kind of politics being played in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Hawlahscho(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
ellechrystal:

U r so manner less.what has rape got to do here? Do u know what is rape? I reject rape in d mighty name of Jesus.. I am not a victim.n I return that prophesy to u n ur household n generation 1000 folds,good measure press down,shaken together and running over. All for u in Jesus Name amen

Jeeeeeeeeeeez!!!

Curse or prayer

This is serious o. SMH
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by free13: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:

Buhari the illiterate
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Has anyone noticed that buhari hasn't said anything tangible or meaningful since he started campaigning? No intelligent quotes can be credited to him. Does that guy even speak at all at apc campaigns? Or is he only fluent in hausa language?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please who can give me the link to that thread on gej memorable quotes . Thanks
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by bumtos(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Definitely, Buhari is not the president aspirant. Oshibajo is the president aspirant while Buhari is a deputy. APC with their caricature brain. klabo, am tired of this guy...
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Obienesarah: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it's not about age bro,but about credibility in government.
Na 2day? dat means we the youths must not rule till his age 2 show how credible we are abi?.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Obienesarah: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No die yet o. wait until u loose before u decide.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
deletrue:
How do one become an Imam. I think it involve up to having school certidicate. No wonder, na because Buhari nor get school cer.....

I might be wrong but I think to become an imam or a sheik, you'll rather need a koranic school leaving certificate so you see why I think Gmb will make a great imam?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by deletrue: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
BraniacX:

I might be wrong but I think to become an imam or a sheik, you'll rather need a koranic school leaving certificate so you see why I think Gmb will make a great imam?
Correct. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.