Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61686 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by bobchigar(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Remember menbers of public are intelligent unlike clueless GEJ. This propaganda is too cheap for the general public to subscribe to except for GEJ and his clueless followers.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kay1one(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is a simple mistake anyone could make. Why didn't they give him another form and who the heck is behind this? They should leave this man alone before he gets heart attack with all these cheap blackmails. Is this the first time he is vying for Presidency

You are not well! If it were jona nw... trouble!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kay1one(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2015
bobchigar:
Remember menbers of public are intelligent unlike clueless GEJ. This propaganda is too cheap for the general public to subscribe to except for GEJ and his clueless followers.

Illiterate!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Coolguy89(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2015
hrakabz:
And so what? Pointless attention seekers! That wudnt mean no sh*t to us! UP GMB!!! Sai yayi in sha Allah! Haters shud take a car and drive to hEll!
no be life#saiBuhari#jonaout
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by pekeyim: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Suntemi:
I've tried so much not to comment on political issues on Nairaland especially during this election time, but this morning I can't help but to comment. Why will any sane human believe that form is from INEC? Will INEC make such forms public? Buhari has so many people behind him even if truly he is an illiterate as most of you have said, do you think he will not give the form to someone else to fill? What I feel is all anti-GMB are just coming up with unnecessary propaganda.

Give us genuine reasons we should not vote Buhari and vote your GEJ instead. At least he has spent 6 years, his performances within his 6 years of leadership should be enough to speak for him. If you can't, then you've got problems. I wasn't born during the time of Buhari but I have been convinced he is a better candidate than Johathan. If you feel Johathan is better, convince us with facts not with all these cheap propaganda.

Before you think I'm a paid APC supporter, Ask Jmaine or Ilugunboy about me or check my previous comments

Dude park well,,,
Na here I see this thing first!!!
It was a Buhari supporter that posted this thing online.

https://www.nairaland.com/2094375/gen-buhari-just-wasc-certificate/3

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by richybanky(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Arysexy:

This is not a mistake, if it was, at d point He saw "other names" He would have realised He goofed. He went ahead to fill N/A meaning He doesn't know surname is ddifferent from other names.

I listened to buhari speak at d Abuja accord and I couldn't understand What He was saying.

I Hope He won't embarrass apc at d presidential debate.
Like I said before may d best candidate win d election.. As for me even if GMB doesnt knw d meaning of gender, DOB etc am still going to cast my vote for him cus am sick and tired of dis present administration..
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by OLADD: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is a simple mistake anyone could make. Why didn't they give him another form and who the heck is behind this? They should leave this man alone before he gets heart attack with all these cheap blackmails. Is this the first time he is vying for Presidency

No, we won't leave him alone and nobody will have heart attack. I am still aggrieved with him for using insecurity as one of his major campaign gimmicks when few months ago he criticised GEJ for killing northerners in the fight against Boko haram. No chameleon should be allowed near Aso Rock. It's dangerous for human existence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by pekeyim: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2015
PDPwayoo:
GMB pass thru NDA which is equivalent to University graduate. There r so many kids here that lack basic information. Meanwhile, GMB has team of lawyers, aides than can fill the form for him.

This is not GMB form. this is cheap blackmail.

At first, they said GMB has all qualification but no WAEC. but this form shows only WAEC. where is his NDA and other higher certificates?
Nigerians should use their brains and think. No wonder millions of so called educated ignorants showered with "hot water, salt, kerosene and bitter cola to prevent ebola.

Park well!!!
Check this list for the full details of this he form.
You have no idea who you are supporting!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by ArabianPrince: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Do I then go on to say that:

The owner of this topic Elbinmanny could not write intelligibly
Am Wondering if he could not differentiate between Buahri and Buhari. Surename and Surname.

Remove the logs in your own eyes.
Please don't quote me. cool
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by olayinka63: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

it shows you are an illitrate of highest order can't you differentiate between surename and surname, fool of you SATAnic.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by abdarrasheed: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
even a professor can make,.,.. these mistake even a professor can make,.,.. these mistake even a professor can make,.,.. these mistake
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Aigipan:

Still not answering a very simple question. Can you show us where Buhari was filling the forms or not?

How are you sure it wasn't done by his aides. Show us prove that he filled the form. SIMPLE!
you are so hilarious.

If you were the INEC chairman, whom will you officially say filled the form if you were to address the public?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by bakila: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
The present circumstances reminded me of the last election. Some northerners were routing for Buhari without thinking if other Nigerians are on the same page with them.
Again we have some people talking to their kinsmen, making jest, black-labelling with cheap propaganda. Alas Nigerians are comparing the past of two people to make a choice.
The fact that Nigerians are not countering the bad job of the present leader with seeming petty but serious things like road accident, death in govt. Hospital, kidnap of the president's relations as sign of failure says a lot. They have made up their mind, they have said it in yenagoea, owerri, port- Harcourt, oshogbo and elsewhere.
The clannish clow.ns should continue the referendum is clearly against them. Imagine someone in bayelsa asking the president not to bring his wife to his own state. I won't mention Ekemupolo's threat.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Blacksodje(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
i am 100% certain he didnt fill dat particular...He obviously has a P.A...APC is to big a party to make such mistakes
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nelsonesq(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy
He's stii better that GEJ with igbo mada PHD. Its not abut qualifications but about knowledge. GEJ is Nigeria's most qualified president and also he's the worst. I'll prefer an illiterate that will govern us well to an educated confused person. The 21stt century illiterate are not people who cannot read and write, but who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn....... Nelsonesq
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by championeh(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Did you think he filled this form himself? And what gave you the assurance that your so call candidate also filled his own himself?
Firefire:
Buhari own don finish kwtakwta cheesy
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by joykunlimited(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Dis is not ideal @all,dis man is ur former presido nd had contested over nd over again,so why all dis mistake now or maybe its becos of d high tension he might become d next presido...if it happens wat name will d world give ur president??v??
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by pekeyim: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2015
dynermix:

Can you tell me what the person that went to school has been able to achieve. In the last 6yrs of this govt, Nigeria has been from bad to worse. How can you describe this seeing the govt of the day giving Niger Delta militant the right to guard the coastal area instead of the Nigerian Navy. Also,n the govt of the day said boldly that "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" and yet you said the govt deserve a 2nd term.
If you and I really need a change and am sure you, then we need to open our eyes and use the power in our hands to vote out the govt of the day.

"steal/stēl/
verb
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously.
"
"cor·rupt/kəˈrəpt/
adjective
having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
(of a text or a computer database or program) made unreliable by errors or alterations.
verb
cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
change or debase by making errors or unintentional alterations."

Hope I answered all your questions?
Thanks
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by MRLINGTON(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:

Nigga Wats surename?? It's surname man..urself ain't beta either..if Buhari needs to go baq to skul mehn I feel like u need it too...nobody z perfect
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by amunites19(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Surname or Username, INEC is not professional body, can INEC conduct a free and fair election? How can they be leaking confidential documents of the oppositions, if there is a mistake they should ask the person to correct it.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Blacksodje:
i am 100% certain he didnt fill dat particular...He obviously has a P.A...APC is to big a party to make such mistakes
meaning buhari's PA isn't intelligent.

Buhari isn't smart enough to get an intelligent PA. Mind you, PAs are reflections of their bosses.

I laugh at your cheap way of defending this blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by sufido123: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari show your certificate. Enough of the rigmarole already!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Clueless propaganda. Shame on pdp
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by abatically(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2015
I wonder why people believe in everything they read online. Why would INEC release his form? This form is so fake and cheap opposition tactic. I even called the phone number on the form and guess what.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by liquidsnake: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Oya, how many of you copy the General's phone number? Oya raise ya hand up make I count.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Dayg88(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:

U never even reach half of his age, you don't know the difference between ''surname'' and ''surename''. Abeg try go school, before criticizing a MAN OF HONOUR. Fools in the making....
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nelsonesq(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Even if Buhari presented a rubber spoon as cerificate, I'll still vote for him...
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:

AT LEAST HE HIS STILL FAR BETTER THAN YOU THE SO CALL LEADER OF TOMORROW THAT CANNOT EVEN SPELL
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by akinwa1(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Check out the email address! I'm sure no be him own, m sarki abba na someone's name sure say he no get & apc were jubilating that they opened twitter acct for him in late Dec 2014
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by akajos4real: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
We can excuse the un educated but with a PhD holder who is clueless is another sad commentary about how our educational sector has fallen. For this same person to be president and a drunk sums up why we are where we are today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.