Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61664 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Wahala90: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Toks2008:
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, A VICTIM OF AVOIDABLE MEDIOCRITY.

Your excellency,i salute you sir on your courage to lead the most populous black nation on earth and i must state the fact here that you are indeed favored by GOD and i really thank GOD for your life because on November 20, 1957, when a peasant farmer named Jonathan and his wife gave birth to a baby boy at their humble homestead in Otuoke, they never imagined that the boy would become famous beyond the rural confines of Ogbia kingdom. Not for once did it occur to them that this boy would one day become the first Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State rising, by dint of hard work and the intervention of fate, to become Governor of same sate and within few years rise to become the vice president and subsequently the president of the most populous black nation in the world,a position many have died in the bid to occupy but was handed over to you on a platter of diamonds.

Sir,before i continue,i would like you to check my records at INEC and you will find out that four years ago,i voted for you with such a great passion and even mobilized many people to do same in and outside my family but today,i weep not because i regret casting my vote for you but because many people who i influenced to vote for you now look at me in such a way that usually makes me wonder why i had to involve them in making same mistake.

I must also state that i am not a pro Buhari and i have absolutely nothing against you as a person and that is why i will never make the mistake of cursing you because as a thorough breed Yoruba man,i am trained never to talk down on people especially the elderly.

Nevertheless,i want to state emphatically that in my humble opinion as well as that of many Nigerians,YOU HAVE FAILED US and you have allowed yourself to become a victim of avoidable mediocrity because for 6years you have made mockery of that exalted seat especially in the area of corruption and insecurity which have characterized your administration.

In a country where graduates die like chickens in the bid to get a job after going through the stress of acquiring a degree,where millions live below 1usd per day,where the masses suffer because of gross incompetence of the people at the elms of affairs,where million of lives have been lost to insurgency,i will start by asking you just two questions out of countless ones that may need urgent answers through any of your spokes men and maybe a logical answer to these questions might just make me and millions of Nigerians risk that mistake once more by voting for you come February 14th.

1.As the commander in chief of all the armed forces in Nigeria, can you tell us in clear terms why you have not been able to curb the insurgence of Boko haram to the bearest minimum despite the intelligence we have and the resources available to the government.

2. Why is it still difficult till this moment why Nigerians still do not know what happened to the missing $20billion crude oil money which is over N3.2thrillion which is equivalent of the 2009 national budget gone just like that.

Mr president,do you have an idea what can be done with this money? do you know that this money alone can transform the economy of this country and bring a new lease of livelihood to million of Nigerians in just one year?

Mr president,we love you so much but loathe your governance and we will not hesitate to try another hand whether he is old,uneducated,forgetful,sick and so on,we will not hesitate this time around to experiment once again just the same way we gave you the chance.

Of what use is it if we have an educated president who can not give us succor but will have the guts to inflict pains and hardship on us so lackadaisically?, and i will never forget how you woke up on the 1st of January 2012 to increase pump price by over 100% and i can only wonder what sought of human will do that.Of what use is it when we have a Phd holder who can not administer proper governance for 6years and of what use is it if we have a young man who have surrounded himself with charlatans and have intentionally made himself a victim of avoidable mediocrity?

Yes we know Buhari is an old man,yes we know he is an illiterate as claimed by some people,yes we know he may have ill-health and yes we know he is so forgetful that he can not remember his phone number but nevertheless,i believe that logically speaking,an old man with a presumed ill-health will do what he can to leave a good legacy knowing he has little time left on earth.

We are not saying Buhari is the messiah neither are we saying that he has the magic stick but for just two years that he was the head of state,Nigerians can attest to his doggedness in fighting corruption and if in 6years of your leadership, we have only seen same corruption been legalized with indicted individuals refusing to resign and acting with unequal impunity,people with criminal records been chosen by you as appointees,the best we can do is to try another hand.

If after 4years Buhari does not give us a good reason to retain him, we will vote him out.

For 16years we have tried the PDP government and a girl child born 16years ago by stroke of rare fate would have given birth to another and it is unfair for a mother and child to suffer same wicked fate.

We are tired of mediocrity,we are tired of excuses,we are tired of lackadaisical governance. WE NEED A CHANGE.

Those days of rigging are gone, we are wiser now,its time for us all to use the power we have which is our voting power to create the change we need.

Keep talking. One day you will make sense. Mumu Advocate!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by bayplus: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2015
These evil people, haters and looters!!!

You can go and die or go hug transformer because the people's general is getting ready to take over from the clueless, Otuoke-bound JonaTAN.

It is obvious that, you will stop at nothing out of desperation to discredit our General.

Those who can see beyond their noses and are unbiased can see that the form was most likely filled by someone else in APC who probably don't know which of the two names is his surname and decided to fill the two names.

So, far, PDP have successfully made more people willing to vote for the general by their continously disparaging GMB rather than defend their failures for the past six years, they are busy assassinating GMB's character. He contested in the last four presidential elections and no one bothered about his certificates, age etc but all of a sudden, when it dawned on the impending loosers that this man is destined for victory, they suddenly can't get a way out and in their ingeniously clueless way usual with their paymaster, they think the only way out for them is to go after GMB's unblemished character.

I can't wait to see the handing over ceremony
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Won ti ba ti buhari je nibiyi ooo!!!! Dem don finish buhari for here!! Buhari see ur life for outside!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by pekeyim: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Suntemi:

before nko. Na big expensive motor I dey use, so I go let u bash am come dey beg me?
U don see say no be fake document, u dey talk another one.

Some people sha!!!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2015
OLADD:

You no even look the form well. The "people's general" even wrote the name of his party as All Progressives Congress Party, such a party does not exist in Nigeria, it's simply All Progressives Congress.
kai see finishing!!!!! Make una fear god oo,remember say u too get papa for house o .
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2015
BlackHuman:
Why're GEJ people so obsessed with buhari...Buhari cannot do dis, Buhari cannot do dat.....What can Jonathan do for the people?....What has he done in his 6yrs in office?
are u tactically begging for buhari or what? If u call gej clueless ,ok. We simply don't want to replace a clueless president with another one who is even super clueless.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by 3kay945(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Only kids take such document serious.
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
championeh:
Did you think he filled this form himself? And what gave you the assurance that your so call candidate also filled his own himself?
and he was so clueless ,he couldn't take 5 minutes to go through what was filled to make sure it was done correctly. Is that how he will be overlooking vital details and information if elected? We want someone who is thorough and precise with details as president.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by battyman(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Does any one notice that the email address is not his own.

Just an observation undecided
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Nelsonesq:
Even if Buhari presented a rubber spoon as cerificate, I'll still vote for him...
yes ,but only on nairaland will he win.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Wahala90:

Keep talking. One day you will make sense. Mumu Advocate!

If there is one thing that has become so endemic with pro Jonathan people,its their immaturity,dogmatism and baseless sentimentalism when it comes to supporting Jonathan.

Ask anyone that is supporting Jonathan to back up his stands and you are sure to hear them blab.

Please help me ask this guy he used those words "mumu" when a logical and slightly sensible human will rather appreciate my opinion and sensible offers his but all he can say is mumu advocate. Trust me friends, common sense is rare,very rare
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Isiterere(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
...op your own don kpafuka, it is "SURNAME not "SURENAME" go back to primary school; you're still young.

ALL IZZ WELL

elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by netinformat(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Why are some people wasting there time on Buhari matters
It simply means the man is getting popular day by day,,,,, i see him getting close to his target #aso rock tinz activated!!!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Unknown2099: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form .
@ elbinmanny: even u cant spell surname correctly. Judge urself before doing that to others. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BBackOurGlory: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
• [size=16pt]BOKO-HARAM = NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION[/size]
• [size=16pt]BUHARI-M=NO VERIFIABLE WESTERN EDUCATION CERT[/size]
• [size=16pt]BOKO-HARAM=JIHADIST[/size]
• [size=16pt]BUHARI-M= ISLAMIC FANATICS[/size]
• [size=20pt]APC = Is indirectly supporting the BOKO-HARAM objective of No to Western Education by presenting BUHARI who is without a verifiable cert.[/size]

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by dollyptosh(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Jarus:

So what is your own "surename"?
Busted! lmao
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by walecom4u: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

Check your own aswell, instead of writting Surname you wrote surename and you are busy tanishing GMB image. This to tell u that anybody can make mistakes, so must u come and show us scanned form of GMB?. You better concentrate on issue base campaign.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by tolu4you: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Buhari I know is our incoming president no doubt about it Cos' of d good records he has .no matter ur black mail he's destined to rule for 4 years Cos' d people are ready to vote for him.GMB is a good general that av d fear of God and d people in heart.by d Almighty God will serve GMB will win.d will of God will prevail no matter d blackmail February 14 is d judgement day.for u to know I strongly believe this time d election will be peaceful ,free and fair.we will conduct ourselves in order. d will of God will come to pass.

so you know the 'will of God'?
omo nigeria sha
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by OLADD: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
onatisi:
kai see finishing!!!!! Make una fear god oo,remember say u too get papa for house o .

Yes, l get papa. But my papa will not ask dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. Innocent youth corpers will not be killed because of his unguided utterances and personal ambition. Ruminate over that.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by teejaykkr(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
[b][/b]
elbinmanny:

Surname can be calls as family name right? So d fact here is dat:
Muhammadu buhari is one name, no surname in it. For example muslims put names like Muhammadu sani, muhammadu Auwal,muhammadu bashir e.t.c. D point here is buhari is correct in feeling his INEC election form. Thanks
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
asids55:
Gej to provide 2m jobs per year if re-elected.to get more
jokes,send JONATHAN to 088653 (otuoke )

Gmb to dash N5000 monthly to 25million Nigerians and raise the price of oil to $200/barrel if elected. To get more jokes, send BUHARI to 31871(daura)
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Isiterere(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
...eibinmanny what is your "surename"?
You're a slowpoke

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
OLADD:

Yes, l get papa. But my papa will not ask dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. Innocent youth corpers will not be killed because of his unguided utterances and personal ambition. Ruminate over that.
true talk .
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Apesin123: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Most Hausa/Fulani dnt av middle names apart from surname n first name. I dnt see any mistakes in ds form, wt I see is N/A wch means dose info r not available.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2015
hrakabz:
And so what? Pointless attention seekers! That wudnt mean no sh*t to us! UP GMB!!! Sai yayi in sha Allah! Haters shud take a car and drive to hEll!

You must know the road to hell then.....................heard a rumour it was called buhari highway grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by zheroes(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
anyone can make such a mistake. i guess he was too enthusiastic to fill the form so he can come send all these animals to kirikiri. that doesn't change the fact that he is the peoples general, and not some others that have no balls.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kayalcomp: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
All these opposition hired e warrior trying to tarnish the image of Buhari. Looking for one thing or the other everyday. Their next lie now will be " BUHARI IS NOT A NIGERIAN" . Instead of them to say how they will improve people's life. Anyway, SAI BUHARI, SAI CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by BraniacX(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2015
abdulkeks:
this form belongs to 1 abba sarki, checkout the email address and the Fone number. we re not illiterate like u. stop dis cheap blackmail. GMB TILL 2019

An abba sarki contesting for presidency under APC ? Aaaw pleeeazzz!! who is being illiterate now?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by kayalcomp: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Suntemi(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2015
pekeyim:

U don see say no be fake document, u dey talk another one.

Some people sha!!!

so to you my respond means I agree with you? Haaaa
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Mccullum: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Let's pray to God to hand over the affairs of our great nation to those that will govern us with God fearing, Oh it seem change is coming, but I love GEJ in person as his party caused continous screaming for Change.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Revolva(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Inec. Form look this is a fake form ok mumu Nigerians will never think

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari / #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.