Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers (868 Views)

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by eaglechild: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2015
CNN aired an interview a few hours ago with people they claim are Nigerian soldiers who told them that Nigerian soldiers are buying their own kit to fight Boko Haram and when they get injured in the line of duty, they cater for their own medical bills. The Nigerian military has condemned the interview  .. they even said Satanic CNN report.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/nigerian-military-condemns-cnns.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Collynzo9: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Orchestrated!
This is exactly the sentiment I shared on the other thread.
Collynzo9:
Big lie!
I am sure they presented fake soldiers to them just as fake boko haram commanders were presented to Steve Davies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Collynzo9: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2015
The Federal Government and the Mlitary Leadership are concerned, committed and focused on the ongoing fight against terror. The orchestrated blackmail propaganda by entrenched interests as clearly illustrated by the ultra-biased CNN report will not deter the Military. If it is true that a Nigerian Soldier will willfully go against the rules by speaking without due authorization and misinform the foreign media, then it indicates how deeply committed and how far the interest of these enemies of Nigeria and humanity have gone in trying to undermine and destroy the Military. The motive of this satanic CNN report should be of concern to all patriots and Nigeria’s well wishers.
We believe that appropriate security agencies will also work on the root of this blackmail against the nation. The fight is not for the Military alone.
http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/on-the-orchestrated-cnn-report-on-a-purported-interview-with-a-soldier/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Firefire(m): 12:59am On Jan 16, 2015
they shall all fail

You better CHANGE your address if you don't want Goodluck Jonathan till 2019
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by donnaira(m): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2015
may be CNN stage the interview, because its totally impossible for soldiers to buy their kits. mehn that's impossicant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Which way for this country self angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by neocortex: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2015
CNN the evil liars.

Nigeria will overcome.
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by DonaldGenes(m): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2015
....Drinking Garri this early Morning and reading comments.[ coiled lips]

Meanwhile, I believed what CNN said......."CNN can't just wake up and fabricate Germane Stories like this just to tarnish our image..for what gain?

Anyone who doesn't believed what CNN said should kindly visit Bornu to confirm

Make I go drink another Garri abeg [ Time;1;15am]

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Change2015(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Funny. We actually pay people who end up writing such thrash? Let them prove that soldiers at the war front don't have to treat themselves, and don't buy their uniforms by having their salaries deducted. Even the court martialled troops said they were sent to the war with no medical corps! Is it because they are always accusing their superiors of corruption?

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by drsteroid(m): 1:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Its so obvious that the American govt are not in support of Nigeria fight against insurgency..So they are using all means possible to discredit the effort of Nigeria govt.jus the way we disgraced them about the ebola issue,so shall we overcome this bh madness.CNN spreading false news abt Nigeria since 19BC
In another news..Happy birthday to me
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by listenersky: 1:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Strange
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by Young03(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Rat and mosquito dey disturb me 4rum...juxt woke up yawnin.,,,Cnn and military ,dnt av anytin to say
Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2015
@Collynzo9: if you were to rep a character under GEJs Special advisers; you would be a perfect candidate to replace OKUPE...cos u think stupidly in defence for your paymaster! angryangryangry...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers by lacasa: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Instead of the FG and Army to look into the allegations, they wonn't. As normal, in Nigeria, they either accuse a 3rd party of sponsoring the interview or scream bloody murder.

Mediocrity everywhere since 2010

Change abeg!

Its long long Overdue

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / AIT - PDP Beans And Yam Porridge Goes Sour! / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.