Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name (5048 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by skywalker888(f): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Yesterday evening when I was returning from a church service a tall fair guy approached me, he looked confident and relaxed, he was a smooth talker and didn't stammer to say any word he said the usually things and after telling me his name he inquired mine I told him he said I had a beautiful name and all that I was starting to like him until he asked for my no. I gave him he didn't stop there he asked if I was on 2go, I was like who tha hell uses 2go this days(in my mind) then he brought out an s5 from his pocket logged in his 2go and inquire my user name,
I smiled and told him that all his mate are using bbm and he's still on 2go? After then he felt embarrassed and speechless. I had to excuse my self and left him.
The funniest thing is that he never called grin

4 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Blanc8(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by demelza: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
I guess he thought the S5 would sway you. grin

5 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by elderly: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
Yesterday evening when I was returning from a church service a tall fair guy approached me, he looked confident and relaxed, he was a smooth talker and didn't stammer to say any word he said the usually things and after telling me his name he inquired mine I told him he said I had a beautiful name and all that I was starting to like him until he asked for my no. I gave him he didn't stop there he asked if I was on 2go, I was like who tha hell uses 2go this days(in my mind) then he brought out an s5 from his pocket logged in his 2go and inquire my user name,
I smiled and told him that all his mate are using bbm and he's still on 2go? After then he felt embarrassed and speechless. I had to excuse my self and left him.

"The funniest thing is that he never called "
Were you expecting his call after the embarrassment or display of superiority / arrogance?

11 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by tope24(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
I guess he thought the S5 would sway you. grin

Seconded. That bro must be from that state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Who still use 2go this days?? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by unibenstudent1(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
shuush am a proud 2go lord. cool

4 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by skywalker888(f): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
that was my exact thought even children now ping talkmore of a grown up showing off his s5
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by jmoore(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
elderly:

"The funniest thing is that he never called "
Were you expecting his call after the embarrassment or display of superiority / arrogance?
I will choose display of ignorance.
Kids are everywhere, on BBM, whatsapp etc. Na typical naija mentality.
The guy did the right thing by not calling her.

6 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by hatux: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Human beings... Mind you, I still uses 2go.

4 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2015
unibenstudent1:
shuush am a proud 2go lord. cool
See you.....my 2go star was ultimate b4 i deleted the app.cool
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by unibenstudent1(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

see am ohh,I don catch 2go qUeen for nairaland..*clears throat* ehen how did u enter ultimate sef..that invisible star?
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
that was my exact thought even children now ping talkmore of a grown up showing off his s5
if it's whatsapp now,i wl undastnd,,but 2go shocked,na kids full there now.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2015
unibenstudent1:
see am ohh,I don catch 2go qUeen for nairaland..*clears throat* ehen how did u enter ultimate sef..that invisible star?
By chattin now.
I ws addicted den sha
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Enegod(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
see this village girl forming funky angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by unibenstudent1(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

By chattin now.
I ws addicted den sha
how can a talkative as Kristina not be addicted to a chat engine,like all people who bear chris are always talkative..ehen so gimme the username and passwords since u not using again.

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
unibenstudent1:
how can a talkative as Kristina not be addicted to a chat engine,like all people who bear chris are always talkative..ehen so gimme the username and passwords since u not using again.
thou shall not reap another man's labor.tongue
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by unibenstudent1(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

thou shall not reap another man's labor.tongue
come on keep quiet there tongue ,I just wanna see how many fine boys you have been stalking on 2go because I no ur eye no dey see fine boy ,if e see fine boy na double wahala for Kristina be that.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by banjicom(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:

How are u even sure the S5 is not a china phone cheesy
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by skywalker888(f): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2015
banjicom:

How are u even sure the S5 is not a china phone cheesy
grin have used it b4 so I can tell when I see original

Lols grin
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

i had ultimate star in 2012 before forgetting my username and password
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Enegod:
see this village girl forming funky angry
grin

Weiting she do your na?
Abi na you be the guy?
grin
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2015
unibenstudent1:
come on keep quiet there tongue ,I just wanna see how many fine boys you have been stalking on 2go because I no ur eye no dey see fine boy ,if e see fine boy na double wahala for Kristina be that.
Haba now!!
I dnt like fine boi,i like them ugly tongue
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by dasrackhor(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
After d embodiment of embarrasement u still expect d gentle dude to call u bah...How lovely and expectant lady u r.............Bt d guy self eh...dis 21st century he is still on 2go...Some Dudes can be so primitive.....Hian
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by unibenstudent1(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Haba now!!
I dnt like fine boi,i like them ugly tongue
story for gods sha...are u doing all this because u don't wanna gimme ur 2go details.? undecided
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by dasrackhor(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2015
tope24:

Seconded. That bro must be from that state in Nigeria
pls enlighten me...what state?
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by mrkay101(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:

u should be worried kind off.. he had an S5 and he asked u for ur 2go username.. op maybe he saw u as the kind of girl that wouldn't be on bbm or whatsapp. as in ur weren't flashy enough.

those kind of girls that still use Nokia X2.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by luigiajah(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Ma Lo Downgrade.... I always ask chics.. R u on Instagram...?.. It makes more sense than.. 2go.. Since SS2 I quit logging in there.. Ish
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Missmossy(f): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Hahaha funny grin

2 Likes

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Mtchew!...stüpid troll undecided

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Thunday16(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
The guy rili F up big time... U self cum form boss
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by chimerase2: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
mrkay101:

u should be worried kind off.. he had an S5 and he asked u for ur 2go username.. op maybe he saw u as the kind of girl that wouldn't be on bbm or whatsapp. as in ur weren't flashy enough.

those kind of girls that still use Nokia X2.. tongue
u red ma mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? / [erotic 18+ Story]: Sharing Esther With My Roommate – A MUST READ / Real Men Don't Complain About Women's Behaviour. This is what they do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.