Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

How cute is this! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How cute is this! (5024 Views)

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How cute is this! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Never ever hit a woman, she is your wife as a companion not a property. Even if she hits you (tho its not right), you simply walk away. Don't raise your hand on a lady.

2 Likes

Re: How cute is this! by INTROVERT(f): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yes please.
Re: How cute is this! by 2dice(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:
never ever hit a woman, she is your wife as a companion not a property. Even if she hits you (tho its not right), you simply walk away. Don't raise your hand on a lady.
if she Hit me ... I should walk away ... and when she does that again ...what should i do??

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by 2dice(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yes please.
Yimu
Re: How cute is this! by Hazardd(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:
never ever hit a woman, she is your wife as a companion not a property. Even if she hits you (tho its not right), you simply walk away. Don't raise your hand on a lady.
hmmmm....
Re: How cute is this! by SuperSuave(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
over flogged issue undecided
Re: How cute is this! by jumper524(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na gramma you dey blow

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by Starships4u(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hu talk am?
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
is it just me or is the picture not coming up? Please is anyone seeing a picture?
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
over flogged issue undecided

I was never flogged.
Re: How cute is this! by ronald4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nonsense. She hit me first, I'm going to hit her back. No one assault me physically and get away with it, regardless of their gender. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How cute is this! by czarr(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
.....if she hits me,??
I may just be jailed for murder!!

....other than that I won't raise my hand on a lady,but ladies know this and sometimes try to take advantage and them gbam!!!

....I like surprises! grin...

2 Likes

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yes please.
I'm suspecting you.
Re: How cute is this! by Patented: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beats me why nobody ever emphasises dt a woman must not in any circumstances hit her man!!
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
the most important thing a MAN should do for his children is to love their mother, how would you feel if your father was always beating your mom.. if your babe hits u, u can ignore at that moment , then later, you tell her " babe I dont like the way you acted that time" she will adjust. .. most girls slap their men cos they want a kiss atm.. no joke, so sometimes you can even romantically stop her. be a man.
Re: How cute is this! by domopps(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hit and what for my reaction! Those kids are white and am black!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by chigoizie7(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:
the most important thing a MAN should do for his children is to love their mother, how would you feel if your father was always beating your mom.. if your babe hits u, u can ignore at that moment , then later, you tell her " babe I dont like the way you acted that time" she will adjust. .. most girls slap their men cos they want a kiss atm.. no joke, so sometimes you can even romantically stop her. be a man.

More than 70% of women these days are worst than beasts. the way women harass men these days is alarming.

They always take advantage of this very act of "men should not hit a lady".

Nne, sorry to burst ur bubbles,if u try as much as raise a hand and slap me, u re getting an equal dose ooh, person body no be wood nah,
Yes, I am as crazy as that.

because u re d romantic type does not mean that all girls are same.
Re: How cute is this! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
2dice:
if she Hit me ... I should walk away ... and when she does that again ...what should i do??

Then you walk in... Without just knocking at the door...
Re: How cute is this! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

Babe, Its like I'm gonna prove you wrong in this thread and your commentry too.....

Reason been that, my dad will never raise his hand on my mom in whatever the case may be, cos She is his wife and he has taken her to the alter and said I Do.. and both of them agreed......... And I don't see a reason why a girl will raise her hand to slap a guy whom his 1 rib was use to create her out of almost 13 pairs of ribs...

My Judgement

Hitting anyone is wrong.
One does not have the right to harm even a hair on someone's head. It simply isn't your right. It isn't right for a girl to hit a guy. It isn't right for a guy to hit a girl.

Just because a person wronged you, you will wrong them. I don't see the sense in that tho..!. It may feel good but it doesn't last. Violence should be used only for self defense.

Coming to your issue, if a girl slaps you, you don't slap her back. And i am not talking only about right and wrong here.

Anyway this situation is seen, rarely do people think that it's the girl's fault. You will be the one always looked down upon.

That's the sad state of affairs. If a girl is truly victimized she is tortured further by asking stupid meaningless questions like why was she wearing what she was wearing and so on. There are loopholes and flaws.

Then again you think you haven't done anything wrong, maybe you have offended her in some way you are not aware of. I am not saying what she did was right unless she felt threatened in some way...

Now if you've been hit, Immediately move away from that person and don't get involved in the brawl. This applies irrespective of what your sex is. Stay away from verbal as well as physical abuse, it is not normal. Remember, you hitting her is not going to solve the problem. That doesn't mean you endure it. You can't claim blood for blood if you want peace....
Re: How cute is this! by Brugo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
If a woman hits her man, there is nothing wrong with hitting her back in like manner. Gender equality. No sex is weaker.
Re: How cute is this! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
2dice:
punch her in d face and walk away
Re: How cute is this! by MrsChima(f): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nonsense. She hit me first, I'm going to hit her back. No one assault me physically and go away it with, regardless of their gender. undecided

Woman beater!

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

More than 70% of women these days are worst than beasts. the way women harass men these days is alarming.

They always take advantage of this very act of "men should not hit a lady".

Nne, sorry to burst ur bubbles,if u try as much as raise a hand and slap me, u re getting an equal dose ooh, person body no be wood nah,
Yes, I am as crazy as that.

because u re d romantic type does not mean that all girls are same.

I did not say i am d romantic type. Nd i didnot say it is right for a lady to hit a guy but most ladies do so nd it doesnt mean you should retaliate.. that is not even healthy for a relationship. You tell her that you dont like it and she should stop it, i mean you know the kind of person your girl is.
Re: How cute is this! by faith551(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2015
They're just kids grin they know nothing. #i dnt beat ladies either
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 26, 2015
See nothing is solved tru violence but for instance she finds out you cheated, nd with anger,nd pain she hits u , is hitting her the right thing? Most of you are just young men dats y u dont understand that u need to learn to tolerate your woman nd she will learn to tolerate u too. My mom shouts at my dad (which is wrong) , she does that when he misbehaves soooo badly in anger she expresses herself by yelling but as a man that my dad is , he'll just sit and listen to her until she is done , then he will say "ok darling its ok,im sorry" or he teases her or sometimes he will just walk away. With time my mom understood that sometimes he gets pissed but he holds himself nd wen he told her about her "yelling" attitude ..she stopped
If my father was shouting too, by now both of them wont be together by now.

Guys be more tolerant .. even if she is loud, be the only one that can bring her down.
Re: How cute is this! by Omotayor123(f): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Let those woman Beater come And learn from these children...
Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Bunch of sissy men on this thread! angry
Re: How cute is this! by Truckpusher(m): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:
Never ever hit a woman, she is your wife as a companion not a property. Even if she hits you (tho its not right), you simply walk away. Don't raise your hand on a lady.
Look at ya crazy selfish mentality on the highlighted.

The moment you throw the first punch you're asking for something else my friend.

No matter how bad it is ,you can talk about it because if you hit me first , I WILL HIT YOU BACK WITH PRECISION AND ACCURACY ACCOMPANIED BY A DEADLY FORCE WITH NO REGRET.
Re: How cute is this! by Truckpusher(m): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Chiam55:
Bunch of sissy men on this thread! angry

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:
Hitting a woman is very bad.

The best way to punish a woman is to tell her that you're hungry and allow her to cook for you, after that just walk out and don't eat that food.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How cute is this! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look at ya crazy selfish mentality on the highlighted.

The moment you throw the first punch you're asking for something else my friend.

No matter how bad it is ,you can talk about it because if you hit me first , I WILL HIT YOU BACK WITH PRECISION AND ACCURACY ACCOMPANIED BY A DEADLY FORCE WITH NO REGRET.

Hey Mitch shocked

And what point did you make?

I'd piss in your dinner every night

You're lucky I dnt beat you with a baseball bat while you sleep depending on what time of the month it is
Re: How cute is this! by tuffgongjo(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:
This is the height of Hypocrisy,double standard$every "wantnots",I don't hit women but why will a woman who hits can't be seen as domestic violence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Year After Service / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship / see what girls do In university

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.