Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? (2214 Views)

She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2015
So you have been dating this girl for about 6 or 7 months and then things start getting serious and you know this is your soul mate and you want to marry her! She realizes things are getting serious and you both have talked about marriage! So one beautiful day she comes up to you and says

"Baby! I really really like you and I want to be as opened as possible with you and not hide anything. So I just want you to know something from my past so we have complete trust and understanding. You already know that I came from nothing! my entire family has been poor for as long as I can remember. There was a point in my life when my mother was seriously ill and no one in the family could afford the medical bill. we turned to everyone we know and nobody could afford to help. So I decided to prostitute for a while just to get the money to pay for this bill. I just wanted you to know this because I just want to be as opened with you before things get very serious. I just want you to know who I am and accept me for who I am, and what I was and if this is a problem for you. I understand as well. I just wanted you to know this because I care about you a lot!"

what do you THINK you would do?

remember! This is a girl that you love and you already made up your mind that you want to marry her.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by pasqal09: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Atleast she opened up

1 Like

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by eghos12(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
i will marry her o after all before now babes werent loyal many do theres codedly for her to come out shows she is willing to change.

1 Like

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2015
eghos12:
i will marry her o after all before now babes werent loyal many do theres codedly for her to come out shows she is willing to change.

After a HIV test, right?? Except you already beeped without...... then RIP!

1 Like

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2015
After an HIV test which is negative i'll still marry her.

She was bold enough to tell me and it was because of unavoidable circumstance. Besides, an average lady shags almost the same number of men as a prostitute undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by moststylish(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
so HIV is d only reason u will not marry her?
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Missmossy(f): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Its a good thing she opened up, honesty is a very rare virtue I must confess.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:

She was bold enough to tell me and it was because of unavoidable circumstance. Besides, an average lady shags almost the same number of men as a prostitute undecided

Its easy to say that but you will still be haunted by the imagines of the men she slept with.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Equado(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Ashawo na ashawo...guy,thank God she cnfessed....end d relationship or send her 4 chronic deliverance(if you still wanna marry her of course)
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2015
E go hard o grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2015
moststylish:
so HIV is d only reason u will not marry her?

If she has HIV then that means her history is alive with her. just saying!
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by eghos12(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
justmag:

After a HIV test, right?? Except you already beeped without...... then RIP!

haha before marriage all next text have already been done abi people conduct marriage without doing genotype, hiv, std, hereditary tests....
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2015
eghos12:

haha before marriage all next text have already been done abi people conduct marriage without doing genotype, hiv, std, hereditary tests....

if you beep before marriage then what's the point.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by eghos12(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
justmag:

if you beep before marriage then what's the point.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Misblah(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:

Bros i hail o....please what do you mean by "an average lady" and would it be safe to refer to your sister as one? No offence intended.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Misblah:
Bros i hail o....please what do you mean by "an average lady" and would it be safe to refer to your sister as one? No offence intended.
my sister is not an average lady. I'm sorry if you are
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Misblah(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
my sister is not an average lady. I'm sorry if you are
so what do you mean by an average lady?
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Misblah:
so what do you mean by an average lady?
go figure grin you should.... Infact you know what i mean jare grin
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
justmag:

Its easy to say that but you will still be haunted by the imagines of the men she slept with.
yea. Those thoughts will creep in sometimes but discipline will keep you on track
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by mrkay101(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
it might not be easy but I would still marry her.. dat is if I truly love her. it takes courage and trust to reveal once secrete to whoever we are dating.. even most of us in relationships find it difficult to share things that happen to us with the once we claim to love cuz we might find those actions embarrassing..

#cheers
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vex for 2 seconds ...den Smile ...nd Gve her a Kiss ..#Love is strong
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by mirexxx(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
sha hope she doesn't cheat on u wen u get married.
if u
really really
(cos d way u are sounding..lyk ur thinking twice abt it)
love her

marry hersmiley
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Misblah(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
go figure grin you should.... Infact you know what i mean jare grin
going by what i think an average lady is then every woman be it ur sister, girlfriend(s) and even ur mum is an average lady.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by mecussey(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ok...just go for HIV test, stds with culture...if she is cool then go for emotional test and confirm from a lie dictatator.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Misblah:
going by what i think an average lady is then every woman be it ur sister, girlfriend(s) and even ur mum is an average lady.
average geh please do not mention my family if you want to quote me again smiley
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Misblah(f): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
average geh please do not mention my family if you want to quote me again smiley

Alright son,brother, and boyfriend to average women. Sleep well.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by DeeBoiyy: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Misblah:
Alright son,brother, and boyfriend to average women. Sleep well.
i'll pretend i did not see that.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by Misblah(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i'll pretend i did not see that.
sorry...too glaring to ignore.
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by nickz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
For those wey carry marriage for head like gala......mtchewsadsadsadsad
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
yea. Those thoughts will creep in sometimes but discipline will keep you on track

that will be very hard I think
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
mrkay101:
it might not be easy but I would still marry her.. dat is if I truly love her. it takes courage and trust to reveal once secrete to whoever we are dating.. even most of us in relationships find it difficult to share things that happen to us with the once we claim to love cuz we might find those actions embarrassing..

#cheers

what makes u soo sure u would wanna marry her after hearing that?
Re: What Do You THINK You Would You Do If This Happened To You? by justmag(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2015
mirexxx:
sha hope she doesn't cheat on u wen u get married.
if u
really really
(cos d way u are sounding..lyk ur thinking twice abt it)
love her

marry hersmiley

Ohhh this is not my story. I have never experienced this before. It's just based on a conversation with a friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? / Oh My Gosh! See Prostitute Who Killed Google Executive / 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.