Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) (9162 Views)

Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Women got no chill grin grin grin grin

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by finalboss1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
lols gurls and ladies are foolish grin

all of them wink[size=30pt] plus you[/size]

11 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by xendra: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are, you both stupid, who ask you now

16 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by veacea: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's truly a hoe story

5 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by MacBrooklyn: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
This Hôes Ain't Loyal cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Does testing not even do more harm than good? You do not trust your future life partner that you had to test him. Is it now an ordinary friend who isn't supposed to be as close as a life partner that you would trust?

D greatest inspiration for such testings is insecurity followed by too much exposure. If you and your partner follow life steps steadily with contentment, even rumours won't break you

These ones think they have a good marital foundation now. I pity their marital future

6 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by psucc(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Patience, at all times and ages can never be exchanged for something.

1 Like

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Cessa0(f): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ladieeees!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by ojun50(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fullish nigeria girls always testing, checking phones, monitoring who is calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by omamush(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
women we are our own enemies.. that girl who arranged d whole thing and cleared way for her friend in the name of testing relationship ain't smart sad

5 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
If your husband whom you snatch from your friend cheats on you don't complain o.

1 Like

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
omamush:
women we are our own enemies.. that girl who arranged d whole thing and cleared way for her friend in the name of testing relationship ain't smart sad
I love it since it is coming from a lady. meanwhile you look beautiful but remove that thing which make you look like a cowboy
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by coolebux(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
You fvcked your way to the alter
Sweetheart, you're just suck-sex-fool not successful

2 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by kinggogo: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Una no dey tire for all dis cooked up story undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by sladimeji(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
kawa ma salo
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by boboLIL(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
one of the greatest mistakes in relationship... it must backfire...
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by alexov(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
The ex shouldn't feel bad. he most likly wasn't for her. But if she can't help it she should be patient like jennifer aniston with brad and angelina. Karma will catch up.

2 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by DozieInc(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Testing, testing, testing... so who is to blame?
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by mikool007(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2016
xendra:
show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are, you both stupid, who ask you now
hehe...r you jealous
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by BelleNoireZaire(f): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2016
This is so sad. [color=#770077][/color] What a dumbass. If it was that easy for him to fall for you what makes you think he wouldn't fall for someone else? Next we will find out she caught him cheating on her with her sister. She's pathetic and desperate. He's a sap and should die alone. He should never know true love being so easy to chase any and everything. Some men have no respect for themselves just as some women don't either.

1 Like

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by johnstar(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2016
K gud, njoy d marriage
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2016
any relationship without trust is bound to fail.
I believe trust covers a lot in relationship.
ntoor for her..
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Moral: Husband can come from any mistake, even from temptation.
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by xendra: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2016
mikool007:
hehe...r you jealous
Hian! jealous ke, of what? someone else's stupidity? I can't be.
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by xendra: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2016
ojun50:
Fullish nigeria girls always testing, checking phones, monitoring who is calling.
oh unlucky you, so those are the ones you meet
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2016
undecided

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by calabardick(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2016
ojun50:

Dem dey craze,

There's one we've been chatting for months now after we exchanged number somewhere, on Tuesday when I entered Akwa Ibom for official assignment, i called her to come to the hotel I'm lodging.

When she arrived, after serving me one round of delicious blip, she started asking me silly questions, the next thing was for her to carry my phone, i ignored her, but to my surprise when I came out of shower she was frowning, i ask her what the problem is and the answer she gave me was "i regret serving you the hot blip", the next thing was for her to throw my phone on me and started questioning me about my FB friends, WhatsApp chats, pics and SMS.

I asked her why she invade my privacy and she said that she just gave me her body that because of that she has the right to ransack my phone, what?

I kept quiet, and she continue talking, she talked for more than an hour, after the whole thing was unbearable i told her that we're not in any relationship, what happened between us is just a chemical reaction call lust, i gave her some money and order her out.

I called another one which if you look into her eyes you'll know she's demonically dangerous but quiet and submissive, she blips like robot, in fact she's factory fitted.

we're scared of ourselves but she's still here having her fun like she'll never see tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by PapeeWater: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2016
This is the kind of that doesn't last.
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by metallisc(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by mikool007(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
xendra:
Hian! jealous ke, of what? someone else's stupidity? I can't be.
yeh wat evr u say sandra...
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by bitchcrafts: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
A_mazing.

And who said it won't last ? Go sit yo ass down somewhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Natural Way You can Expel Worms From Your Body system / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.