Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (93530 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by luluosas(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2008
Wonders shall never end.
Look at the mail the same victoria Dion Gooluck sent to me.

Mail 1.
My name is miss victoria i saw your
profile today on (www.nairaland.com)and became interested
in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to
my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i
believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address
Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in
life.THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN
YOURS VICTORIA.

Mail 2.

Dearest love.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Victoria Goodluck from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dion Goodluck was the managing director of Dion Goodluck Manifaturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
yours in love
Victoria,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love you(2).jpg candle of love.jpg

Mail 3.

Dearest sweetheart,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. how is your day ; Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev chris David  who is the pastor of the (CHURCH OF GLORY ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-76-751-77-94) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.  Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Victoria.

This is my last response to her and i am still waiting for reply.

[b]Hi my Dear Victoria,Hope you have a wonderful night rest although you said it is hot with you over there in Senegal.I am responding to your email because, I want to be very frank with you and moreover, to be sincere.You know i told you that I am a Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) here in Nigeria. Therefore, I don't want you to soil this friendship with false belief.You don't even know me except my family pictures i sent to you yesterday. Look, Nigeria is a dangerous place where advance fee fraud i.e 419 is very rampant.So, if you are a pretender, because, from where you are going right now, I am beginning to think so, I want to let you know that, you have missed it. I am not interested in your prank playing.But, if you are sincere, how come you have access to the internet when you said, you are restricted to everything including money. Who then are you trying to play or fooled?Let me tell you, I am a very contented man with the meager income i am receiving. If you think you have catch a novice, sorry for you because I have my senses intact.As for your pastor, I am not interested talkless of spending my money to call a fraudster. So, i cannot call him. You may look for other persons certainly not me.If you are proving me wrong, then come and correct me in your mail. I stand to be corrected. Is that clear to you?No comments from you concerning my pictures and you are here telling me rubbish. I am dissappointed in you Victoria. Bye[/b]
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
The corny scammer or whomever it is should step up his game cos this ripping meth is no longer in usage. You can't be fuckin around with about a thousand people on this site with such ridiculous love proposition. Your game's wack so go do your homework cos you can't get one naira off this site. grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Melifew(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2008
NEXT TIME YOU RECEIVE SUCH MESSAGE JUST TELL THE SCAMMER TO TELL HIS CHAIRMAN THAT THEY NEED TO RE-STRATEGISE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT REPLY. WHEN YOU GET IT PLEASE DO PASTE IT HERE
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by sherrylo: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2008
Nairalanders, same here ooo .I have some fools sending me mails one said her father was the late president of Niger and she is now in Burkina as a refugee and needs me as a trustee to clear her fathers 17million dollars and promised me 20 percent, the other said her father was a cocoa business man in Ivory coast but was killed by his partner and now she need me to tell her what to invest her fathers millions of dollars in, in my country not even knowing if I was from Iraq of Afghanistan.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2008
i got that email too, but deleted it
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2008
Lol wait oh is anybody taking these mails seriously, I like to play till the end oh lol lol.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by alex406(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
I have so many of them in my mail box.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Frizy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
You know what, I receive lots of them, I only click spam and delete all those junk at the end of the month. The funny thing is I have been too busy to even reply just one of them. But one day I replied one screaming. Bleep off!!!! angry
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Ekwere(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
My brothers and sisters,this was the mail I received from the so called victoria from whatever country:

Hello
My name is miss victoria i saw your
profile today on (www.nairaland.com)and became interested
in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to
my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i
believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address
Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in
life.THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN
YOURS VICTORIA.

don't allow them use a woman's picture to decive u,there is a website they(hustlers) go to download pictures of beautiful woman to attach to u. I don talk my own say them no go get me lai lai.
We should be careful of this scammers.some of them hv even deviced a mechanism of briefing their galfriends of what transpired when they chatted with their victims so that when the man calls,the girl should act well in order to collect money.
Too bad
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Skywalker5(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
Thats funny Trying to scam a Nigerian with that type of stuff
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by EmmaAjayi(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2008
The one that has been posting mails to me calls herself Favourand2008@yahoo.com
See the mails below to see how far this has been going on in the internet:-

My dear,
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well, I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my 7.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reveled to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.
I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Fathe Paul Frank office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( 00221-762-946-201) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Fred Goodwin
Email address : rbsbnk@aol.co.uk
Or : foreignoperations@live.co.uk
PHONE : 00447031814720
OR : 00447031815521

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Anthony Toure of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Fred Goodwin,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Favour whose father’s name is late Dr Anthony Toure and that the father has an account no 026004093 in your Bank, Miss Favour in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Favour that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

NAIRALANDERS SHOULD BEWARE OF THE TREND O.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lancevader(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2008
Hm
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by BTT(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
I got the same 'Victoria Scam', but my trouble really is 'how did dis ppl get my OFFICIAL EMAIL from Nairalan when it is 'Hidden'?

2. All these fraudsters are not even smart, they recycle their scum heads in the same piece of watery information. Rif-raffs and sick morons.

3. According to their scams, their parents are always dead - usually ruthlessly killed, which to me is a prophecy on how these sick heads cherise the kind of death awaiting them.

I wish them luck!
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by c33b33(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
BTT:

3. According to their scams, their parents are always dead - usually ruthlessly killed, which to me is a prophecy on how these sick heads cherise the kind of death awaiting them.
lma0!!!! grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lancevader(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Kant help bt laf
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by sherrylo: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
One told me her father was killed by his business partners and I replied her that congratulations on the death of your father and mother!.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by sherrylo: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
But Nigerians have out-grown this kind of cheap scam.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lancevader(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2008
same tin also to me i gat so many also
her is 1

Good day,
I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40.5M, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed
as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates, presently I am in Burkina faso, West Africa,for a hide out,as it's a remote country.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.
contact me at my private email address: nikolay_sintsov2008@hotmail.fr or nikolay_sintsov1@whipmail
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by busybein: 2:04am On Dec 23, 2008
lance u dont have to complain,cos u r one of them scammers

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lancevader(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2008
And who da hel told u i was the 1 that. . . . . . . . . . .go ask b4 u tak.okay.litlebræt
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Seun(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:26:36 +0100
Sender: vivangoodluck4@gmail.com
Subject: Greeting my dear.

Hello
How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i
don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Vivian goodluck, i am just
broswing now i just saw your Email it seams like some thing touches me
all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have
never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will
also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email. so l can
give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in
life)
miss Vivian
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by badesemowo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Here is another picture from the scammer,

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by busybein: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
lance_vader:

And who da hel told u i was the 1 that. . . . . . . . . . .go ask before u tak.okay.litlebræt

keep deceiving urself,u r one of them

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
the gal dey hot sha. . . grin

can see why fellas led by their nether regions may 'pay'
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by zaragoza(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
I also got dsame mail from 'victoria goodluck'. Infact i replied her/him that my profile on nairaland is not even enough 4 someone to be interested in me let alone love me, though she has not replied yet. The most annoying part of this whole issue is dat some people wld still fall prey.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Kaestro(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2008
I've had tonnes of emails referencing my surname and an unknown millionaire uncle of mine who died in a plane crash/fatal accident/boat crash etc and left a huge sum to be claimed by me (a close family member).How smashing! I've had to call another one,faked an accent and he answered at 10pm saying "Gud evening dis is DHL courier service blah blah bla.It was mad funny.
Whats not funny is majority of this peeps are friends & families.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by onokha: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
Mail 1. Hello, I am Justina!
How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I went through your profile at (.nairaland.com) and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(justinatoure26@yahoo.com)  hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Justina!

Mail 2. after replying the first.

My Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Daker Senegal. My name is Justina Toure (23) single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, i am from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Anthony Toure was chairman managing director FAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in ivory coast and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i  Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithful
justina.

Pictures sent to me.

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by onokha: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
Na God go save us from all their tricks. they are all bunch of lazy fools that want to get rich quick without sweating.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by OmniPotens(m): 1:56am On Dec 26, 2008
I can now figure out where they get most of these pictures. They go to dating sites where they know people are having lots of their pictures and download then use them. This way, when you ask them for different pictures, like the snap of a finger, they'll provide them just to prove that they are the true person you are seeing.

I hope the owners of these dating sites and modelling agencies websites find a way to encrypt their pictures against being copied and used. This can even put these innocent people whose pictures are being used into deep troubles.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by JJYOU: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2008
thieves that is the name
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2008
This person keeps posting on my site as well. Every time I delete the profile she/he creates a new one and spams everyone again.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by pharuk: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2008
i got the same mail and d peron keeps sending in diff names, i almost fell sincerly untill the scammer sent it 2my cousin who is a gal but registered as a guy (wonder why, but dont ask)
but the gal is fine ohh, if she is the one, i just feel its someone who is boored and wld like to come to the cafe, check his/her mail and see lots of email and have pple calling her,
we all know its scam so delete as u see and i think nairaland shld work on their security on the database info, coz if they can get emails, perhaps dey cld get more, hope not sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.