Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (93300 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin mehn.. The speed you use comot am ehn...

Ermmm.. How are you switched off and still able to surf the internet?? undecided showing off more sorcery skills are we?? undecided
Sure? Try it again

Obioraaa:
grin mehn.. I wonder how you do it
grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Sure? Try it again

grin grin
yea.. Thrice ...Same time.. Maybe later.. Fit be network

grin out of all the Diaries of the people you tag.. Na your val experience sweet pass...grin

Same thing happen to diddy for that same year? Nawao.. Thinz happen for 2013 oo grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
yea.. Thrice ...Same time.. Maybe later.. Fit be network

grin out of all the Diaries of the people you tag.. Na your val experience sweet pass...grin

Same thing happen to diddy for that same year? Nawao.. Thinz happen for 2013 oo grin
Drop yours lipsrsealed

Mariole is sharing hers later today grin

Diddy? lipsrsealed hers nah dream come true Lol...
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Drop yours lipsrsealed

Mariole is sharing hers later today grin

Diddy? lipsrsealed hers nah dream come true Lol...
hehe.. Make she share am.. We dy wait..

grin dem dy fight oo.. E-fight dy go on.. You dy see am??
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hehe.. Make she share am.. We dy wait..

grin dem dy fight oo.. E-fight dy go on.. You dy see am??
Yes lol.. The bîtch babe...

Just viewing lol...
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Yes lol.. The bîtch babe...

Just viewing lol...
undecided I am not a flirt..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I am not a flirt..
Huh? Really? undecided
If you say so then.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Huh? Really? undecided
If you say so then.
Lol.. Can't believe I saw that.... That was actually the first time anybody has said/typed that..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lol.. Can't believe I saw that.... That was actually the first time anybody has said/typed that..
Anyways I've been seeing your work on here....let's just forget about it...pretend like you saw nothing..lemme go modify..

You okay?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Anyways I've been seeing your work on here....let's just forget about it...pretend like you saw nothing..lemme go modify..

You okay?
Lol.. Is that like your thing?? You just shut it down like that??

:-÷ I'm not complaining about it.. Buh anyhow sha..

Yea yea... The light don com.. So, I'm back on the quest for e-fun...

How much cake and matric rice you chop today?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lol.. Is that like your thing?? You just shut it down like that??

:-÷ I'm not complaining about it.. Buh anyhow sha..

Yea yea... The light don com.. So, I'm back on the quest for e-fun...

How much cake and matric rice you chop today?
I don't want it to be I'm watching your every step .....

Its just bad I've got no appetite to eat well...I took drink (malt) cake, rice but just small and 3pcs of meat grin I love meat tongue
A friend was sopposed to take I and my rummie out this night..but I'm not too strong so we rescheduled it till Sunday....

What have you eaten?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

I don't want it to be I'm watching your every step .....

Its just bad I've got no appetite to eat well...I took drink (malt) cake, rice but just small and 3pcs of meat grin I love meat tongue
A friend was sopposed to take I and my rummie out this night..but I'm not too strong so we rescheduled it till Sunday....

What have you eaten?
undecided nawao.. Watching my every step? I never thought of that till now... We dy follow each other naa.. If I post sth anywhere.. You'll receive a notif undecided.. So.. O gini ka I na ekwu??

Lavedã.. Leave all these cake, rice things.. Gan smoke weed undecided

Hehe.. You nor fit crawl this night tongue thankgod for period grin

Uuuh.. I ate bread n yoghurt, that'll do till tomorrow.. I'm too busy with Nairaland to eat anything else.. But if you beg me, I might consider eating again today smiley

Ehen.. Been snooping around, reading diaries, and I feel tempted to open another undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided nawao.. Watching my every step? I never thought of that till now... We dy follow each other naa.. If I post sth anywhere.. You'll receive a notif undecided.. So.. O gini ka I na ekwu??

Lavedã.. Leave all these cake, rice things.. Gan smoke weed undecided

Hehe.. You nor fit crawl this night tongue thankgod for period grin

Uuuh.. I ate bread n yoghurt, that'll do till tomorrow.. I'm too busy with Nairaland to eat anything else.. But if you beg me, I might consider eating again today smiley

Ehen.. Been snooping around, reading diaries, and I feel tempted to open another undecided
Hmmmmm ..I won't day anything. lipsrsealed
I only understood " O gini" tell me what the rest mean, please.

Don't worry, we'll smoke that together, okay?

Tell me sorry nau embarassed

So you'll eat cause of me? smiley

Okay do so wink..would love to read something from you too.....you will right? tongue
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmmmm ..I won't day anything. lipsrsealed
I only understood " O gini" tell me what the rest mean, please.

Don't worry, we'll smoke that together, okay?

Tell me sorry nau embarassed

So you'll eat cause of me? smiley

Okay do so wink..would love to read something from you too.....you will right? tongue
hmmm.. Ya said please smiley.. I said "what are you saying" that's the full translation..

cheesy would love to get wasted with you naaa.. I'll buy the good stuff cosof you..

Hmmm.. You only get 3 sorrys a day..undecided so, this is the last one for today...Sorry... cheesy

Yea... smiley undecided just say please n stop asking questions

Uuuh.. My plan was to never open a thread with this account.. Keep it as virgin as possible.. Just like me.. Buh, since I'm being compelled to do things because of you recently.. I just might lipsrsealed
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hmmm.. Ya said please smiley.. I said "what are you saying" that's the full translation..

cheesy would love to get wasted with you naaa.. I'll buy the good stuff cosof you..

Hmmm.. You only get 3 sorrys a day..undecided so, this is the last one for today...Sorry... cheesy

Yea... smiley undecided just say please n stop asking questions

Uuuh.. My plan was to never open a thread with this account.. Keep it as virgin as possible.. Just like me.. Buh, since I'm being compelled to do things because of you recently.. I just might lipsrsealed
Okay thanks cheesy

Uhmm until then tongue

Uhmm okay..thanks grin if need arises again...you'll still tell me sorry embarassed

You want me begging you to eat, are you a baby? tongue
Okay hunni, I want you to eat okay? You shouldn't go to bed with an empty stomach...so please eat. Okay? cheesy

Now I'm feeling special lipsrsealed someone should come take this thought outta my head.. grin
That's cool..so when are we doing that? Tonight?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Okay thanks cheesy

Uhmm until then tongue

Uhmm okay..thanks grin if need arises again...you'll still tell me sorry embarassed

You want me begging you to eat, are you a baby? tongue
Okay hunni, I want you to eat okay? You shouldn't go to bed with an empty stomach...so please eat. Okay? cheesy

Now I'm feeling special lipsrsealed someone should come take this thought outta my head.. grin
That's cool..so when are we doing that? Tonight?
smiley

undecided even if you use Jazz.. No sorrys for you.. All part of your training smiley

smiley now.. Don't you feel fulfilled telling me please?? smiley oyaa.. I go chop

Hehe.. Naaa, not tonight.. Walked in on my bro watching one Nigerian film like that, I've been laughing since... So, I no get inspiration to write diary right now..

And... Aunty Esther, try ooo.. You gave me wrong number undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley

undecided even if you use Jazz.. No sorrys for you.. All part of your training smiley

smiley now.. Don't you feel fulfilled telling me please?? smiley oyaa.. I go chop

Hehe.. Naaa, not tonight.. Walked in on my bro watching one Nigerian film like that, I've been laughing since... So, I no get inspiration to write diary right now..

And... Aunty Esther, try ooo.. You gave me wrong number undecided
LOL..kindof.. But since you'll eat now, good....

Your elder bro?

Oh God!! Its a correct number..okay drop yours now...
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

LOL..kindof.. But since you'll eat now, good....

Your elder bro?

Oh God!! Its a correct number..okay drop yours now...
My younger bro..

Amechi munagor used aki and paw paw for rituals grin
The movie just hilarious..

undecided then na you pick when I call?? Because I called, someone picked and we talked undecided

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
My younger bro..

Amechi munagor used aki and paw paw for rituals grin
The movie just hilarious..

undecided then na you pick when I call?? Because I called, someone picked and we talked undecided

Been long I watched that kinda movie lol.... I can imagine..

That wasn't me jor.... Don't know who you called I've been with my phone all day
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Been long I watched that kinda movie lol.... I can imagine..

That wasn't me jor.... Don't know who you called I've been with my phone all day
grin the film funny craze...

undecided I just realised I used 5 as the last number, instead of 6
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin the film funny craze...

undecided I just realised I used 5 as the last number, instead of 6
You see?

I'm shaking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:
You see?
I'm shaking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
grin I see ooo

undecided shaking?? Are you under anointing??
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I see ooo

undecided shaking?? Are you under anointing??
grin No ..I don't even know why...

We gisting over here, I'll talk to you soon please...I'll flash or call when we done...I'm logging out now too...
Stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin No ..I don't even know why...

We gisting over here, I'll talk to you soon please...I'll flash or call when we done...I'm logging out now too...
Stay safe smiley
cool no wam
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool no wam
kiss
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:
kiss
hmmm.. It's the lady with the best voice I've heard all year..

You have two account? undecided why??
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hmmm.. It's the lady with the best voice I've heard all year..

You have two account? undecided why??
embarassed don't make me blush tongue

Yes 2...just for emergency... But I just feel like switching now..just for you...
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

embarassed don't make me blush tongue

Yes 2...just for emergency... But I just feel like switching now..just for you...
habaa! If I don't make you blush.. Who again? undecided

Emergency? Aszin? Incase of bomb blast or what? undecided

smiley Lol.. For me? Okay.. My cheeks don red finish for that one.. Couldn't hold myself.. Abi you've paid me back with the special treatment..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
habaa! If I don't make you blush.. Who again? undecided

Emergency? Aszin? Incase of bomb blast or what? undecided

smiley Lol.. For me? Okay.. My cheeks don red finish for that one.. Couldn't hold myself.. Abi you've paid me back with the special treatment..
No one jor. grin. But dark girls don't blush tongue

God! Bomb blast where? Incase I make trouble or want to hide .....

Are you light skinned? cheesy
Uhmm you didn't do what you promised.. I even pleaded undecided angry
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

No one jor. grin. But dark girls don't blush tongue

God! Bomb blast where? Incase I make trouble or want to hide .....

Are you light skinned? cheesy
Uhmm you didn't do what you promised.. I even pleaded undecided angry
hehe.. When I'm around.. I make people push boundaries and set records.. You'll be the first dark giyal to blush when I'm through with you

Hehe...I thought you don't like trouble.. Good for you sha.. Always have backup cool

Uuuh.. I used to be light skinned... Then calamity struck.. I gained admission.. Now I'm dark as my ass..

But you shaaa.. Akwa ibom girls are mostly light skinned smiley smiley am I right? Or am I wrong?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hehe.. When I'm around.. I make people push boundaries and set records.. You'll be the first dark giyal to blush when I'm through with you

Hehe...I thought you don't like trouble.. Good for you sha.. Always have backup cool

Uuuh.. I used to be light skinned... Then calamity struck.. I gained admission.. Now I'm dark as my ass..

But you shaaa.. Akwa ibom girls are mostly light skinned smiley smiley am I right? Or am I wrong?

cheesy that'd be nice....can't wait tongue

You know I don't sha grin I just love to dey make mouth undecided

Dark? Do you sleep under the sun undecided
Or treck to school?

Yeah most of them..but I came out dark...my daddy is light skinned though..but I took from my mum... grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

cheesy that'd be nice....can't wait tongue

You know I don't sha grin I just love to dey make mouth undecided

Dark? Do you sleep under the sun undecided
Or treck to school?

Yeah most of them..but I came out dark...my daddy is light skinned though..but I took from my mum... grin
undecided ooh.. You just love to dy make mouth? You been dy make mouth about the club and the weed? Make I clarify first ooo... I hate to be stood up.. undecided

Yes.. I trek, the school doesn't have internal transport system.. Like campus shuttle...and the mumu school environment is closer to the sun than anywhere on this Earthsmiley... my caps dy disappear mysteriously for school.. I've decided to buy 'bicycle seat' but I'm afraid the people who make my caps disappear would make it disappear too... So I just dy manage the fucking hot sun like dat..

Nawao.. Isz nor fair oo.. You n your mum ganged up n just cheated your dadundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.